Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Route Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Route Sales Representative307 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
307 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 380 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I enjoy my job with Aramark. I've met a lot of great people and work with a great group of people. I've worked as a jumper and currently and have maintained my permanent route for about 7 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High turnover rate which effects the loyal workers. They must pick up where management lacks. Good people to work with but overloaded everyday and no time for family or hobbies. Just looking for money and labor? Aramark is for you! Apply today! PLEASE!
Munkahelyi kultúra
under paid. Poor management...leadership...training sucked. 60 plus hours a week on commission. Not much sleep. Blamed for customers attitude towards Aramark
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good company to work for when it was Aratex. Once the Aramark name came along so did the micromanagement of routes. They lose or damage customer product and expect you to bill them for it. The production workers do the best they can but they are understaffed, poorly managed, and overworked. All they really do well is sell new accounts that you don’t have time to do because you are too busy counting garments man for man just to make a few dollars commission.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, freedom while on the road.
Literally everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any job there were some irritations, but overall a good company to work for. Compensation was good and pretty decent work/life balance. Some communication problems within different departments, but management overall was pretty good.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working productive people treated unfairly. The union that represented us was very poor, unresponsive and generally worked with management against us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When the new GM came on board, everything that was wrong has been slowly being fixed. It didn't get bad over night and wont be better in that time frame either. That being said, the light is there, at the end of the tunnel and Dale, the new GM has been a key driver of the changes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in the Burlington and East Moline locations not a bad job. The union benefits are really good and the pay is good. Management will leave you alone as long as you do your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No one knows anything but expect you to work miracles. They dont compensate youd hard work nor do they pay properly. Checks are constantly messed up and if they owe you money you will never see it. I work an avg of 55 to 60 hrs and only avg 10 an hr. Good luck if you decide to let them swindle you into working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
well the good is that it's a good workflow the bad is when it's something bad is about to happen to you your manager and everybody else know what your your fate but you and then after that it's too late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communication from management to drivers is horrible. Never have all the products drivers need to complete the work day. Management often talks down to drivers and cause tension at work.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Route driver that delivered clothes or restaurants supplies. Work with various customers and other people of the industry. My boss their was alright. Good place to work if your are young and full of energy
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is by far the best place to make a living. Working for Aramark all these years has been a BLESSING! If you want a job that pays great AND LOVE IT, then Aramark is the place to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people usually start between 4-6 and are done and headed home by 2-3. Most of the time you are working alone unless you have a need for help. You are also expected to keep machines clean and keep your accounts organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no support your on your own everyone blames everyone else for there mistakes they mess with your pay. Basically your on your own management is a revolving door
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your DM are weak with NO backbone they are Scare to back you on anything even when your right. They push you untill you drop then still want more with no help .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the job.I have Learned to communicate and work with a diverse group of people . I work with a great group of guys that all strive to succeed. Worst part is the feeling of future insecurity .
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would start with me loading my truck for the day and then getting my paperwork and starting my route. Going to each customer and delivering what is on there invoice as well as trying to grow there business with additional products we offer.
N/A
N\A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work. Management attempts to run the market center with fear. Customers getting ripped off left and right. Union benefits were the only plus side. Avoid working here if you can.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to build strong relationships with my customers that developed into life long friendships. I enjoyed this job most days even through bad weather and situations where there was a product shortage so I could not serve my customers appropriately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours and rough work. The pay is somewhat better than other places, but you will definitely earn it. Aramark prioritizes showing stockholders continuous growth and profits no matter what it takes and what they have to do to show this. If you can't keep up, get out of the way as it is a very cut-throat place to work. This environment is promoted by the company. Stab your brother in the back to advance. Watch your own back because someone is looking to stab you to advance.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés