Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Route Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
312 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 664 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor leadership There's a reason "managed services managed better "Was taken off the trucks.Leadership is always changingIf I wasn't protected by our UnionI would not be working here.They need more tenured management and people who value you More than a number.
great customers
Kontra érvek
no guidance or management help
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not worth 16.10 an hour starting out. A lot of heavy lifting. 20-45 stops a day. Very early morning hours. Start around 2am. No home life. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. It’s a young mans job that’s single and doesn’t mind giving his life to his job.
Kontra érvek
Very early morning hours. Low pay for the job you’re doing. Paid mileage isn’t worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst run companies I have ever worked for was told during covid when I got sick to come in and then got yelled at to go home. It got so bad my manger helped me to get out of the company because he saw how exhausted and just worn down by the company.
Kontra érvek
Everything management is terrible no sense of direction and don’t forget to sell sell sell
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would advise strongly against working here. The pay is terrible for the work required of everyone. Management is terrible. They don't know how to successfully maintain or run a business. The turnover is deplorable because no one wants to work in those conditions for the pay. They never have enough people, which reflects the deliveries. Uniforms and product are always in short supply because nothing is washed and ready prior to the delivery weeks. Everything is old and outdated. The facility is run down, and nothing is organized or kept clean.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, terrible managers, awful work conditions/enviroment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a well paying job for anyone looking for something where you can be your own boss. Management wasnt very good, though. But good hours if you can keep your pace up. Overall, an okay place to be.
Pro érvek
Good pay, some managers are good, good hours, self direction.
Kontra érvek
Some management is useless, sell sell sell mindset.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Refreshment Services Division. Although I am no longer employed due to COVID I truly enjoyed my time at ARAMARK. Great place to work, great people, infectious environment for success at the West Deptford, Nj Market Center.
Pro érvek
Great people, a joy to work with the Philly Refreshment Team.
Kontra érvek
Not allot of direction from our Corporate HQ. we did allot on our own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is not for me. If you can swallow your pride, ethics, morals and enjoy not seeing your family much during the week then this is the job for you.
Pro érvek
Working independently on a route
ethics are questionable
Munkahelyi kultúra
High turnover rate which effects the loyal workers. They must pick up where management lacks. Good people to work with but overloaded everyday and no time for family or hobbies. Just looking for money and labor? Aramark is for you! Apply today! PLEASE!
Munkahelyi kultúra
under paid. Poor management...leadership...training sucked. 60 plus hours a week on commission. Not much sleep. Blamed for customers attitude towards Aramark
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I enjoy my job with Aramark. I've met a lot of great people and work with a great group of people. I've worked as a jumper and currently and have maintained my permanent route for about 7 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good company to work for when it was Aratex. Once the Aramark name came along so did the micromanagement of routes. They lose or damage customer product and expect you to bill them for it. The production workers do the best they can but they are understaffed, poorly managed, and overworked. All they really do well is sell new accounts that you don’t have time to do because you are too busy counting garments man for man just to make a few dollars commission.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, freedom while on the road.
Literally everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any job there were some irritations, but overall a good company to work for. Compensation was good and pretty decent work/life balance. Some communication problems within different departments, but management overall was pretty good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working productive people treated unfairly. The union that represented us was very poor, unresponsive and generally worked with management against us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When the new GM came on board, everything that was wrong has been slowly being fixed. It didn't get bad over night and wont be better in that time frame either. That being said, the light is there, at the end of the tunnel and Dale, the new GM has been a key driver of the changes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in the Burlington and East Moline locations not a bad job. The union benefits are really good and the pay is good. Management will leave you alone as long as you do your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
well the good is that it's a good workflow the bad is when it's something bad is about to happen to you your manager and everybody else know what your your fate but you and then after that it's too late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communication from management to drivers is horrible. Never have all the products drivers need to complete the work day. Management often talks down to drivers and cause tension at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Route driver that delivered clothes or restaurants supplies. Work with various customers and other people of the industry. My boss their was alright. Good place to work if your are young and full of energy
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is by far the best place to make a living. Working for Aramark all these years has been a BLESSING! If you want a job that pays great AND LOVE IT, then Aramark is the place to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people usually start between 4-6 and are done and headed home by 2-3. Most of the time you are working alone unless you have a need for help. You are also expected to keep machines clean and keep your accounts organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no support your on your own everyone blames everyone else for there mistakes they mess with your pay. Basically your on your own management is a revolving door