Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 666 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time work for Aramark. Sometimes upper management can be challenging and unpredictable. Overall experience, You have to be will to work harder than anyone else.
School schedule
Not enough repsect
Munkahelyi kultúra
I previously work for Aramark as a contractor for 4 years and travel to many accounts to support live events before getting hired full time, my conclusion is this, many of the directors are incapable and have no knowledge of what they supposed to accomplish, they use their position to apply for other jobs with other companies leaving a huge and costly mess for the managers and for Aramark as well.Their regional guys only care about concessions, overlooking retail.The director in my last account cost Aramark around $300k a year on losses, times 3 years and he left just like many other directors to a better job with a new company leaving the account with a historical mess and more merchandise than any NFL team in the country.I had the ability to fix it but instead i was furlough for 5 months to finally have my position terminated.How about directors and regional guys have to prove themselves to have more knowledge about Venue Operations, Company Management , Client Outreach, Capital Raising, Company Policies, Budget management, Team Building, Public Relations etc, than the people that work under them.
Pro érvek
I can’t think of one, maybe that you will get paid every two weeks for sure.
Kontra érvek
If you are Jewish you don’t want to work here, I learn it the hard way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Management was not great at both the local and corporate level. The corporate level has had a CEO change as well as others it will take a while for that change to make it's way down and weed out the local Managers that don't support all parts of the business.
Free Lunch was great and Flexible
Kontra érvek
NO management feedback or recognition
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a tad behind the times, technologically speaking, but is getting there! I am in healthcare so this is a unique situation. They are and have been very active with the Covid response.I have been with Aramark for nearly 13 years and enjoy it.
Pro érvek
Leadership show a genuine interst
Kontra érvek
I work in healthcare so the compensation is low due to the reimbursement climate But in knowing this, I understand.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was excited to start working at Aramark with the potential to really grow my career. I went in excited and ready to excel in their leadership program. I soon found out that the position I was promised was not available, but they found something else for me to do. Deception from the get go from upper management really left a sour taste in my mouth. I tried to keep positive, but the company is not structured well and I would not reccomend this company to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy work. Just have to weather the storm during peak time! Once you get through the peak time it’s smooth sailing until summer break or winter brea
Munkahelyi kultúra
The expectation for managers is to work 60+ hours a week. I often worked 7 days a week while upper management had their cushy 9-5 mon-fri gigs. You don’t get the time to do your actual work because you’re expected to be on the floor or work as a line worker for 90% of the day. You aren’t allowed to manage your concept and it’s ridiculous that they expect people to work like that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is demanding and expects you to put in the hours to get the job done. If you are a focused and driven individual, this kind of job is for you. As for perks, you get opportunities to work special events that most people only dream of going to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
theres been alot of changes from what i know so not sure on how it is now to when i was there. but ive heard of good things at other facilities other than UCI
Munkahelyi kultúra
All cons no pros. Hours, pay, cost of benefits, favoritism, office gossip, office politics, office bs, not flexible with life events, terrible management, staff is miserable
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful environment working with multiple decision makers, lack of staffing, and equipment updates . lack of continuity between facility, district manager and regional manager. The hospital system had to various contractors, bid was not awarded to this particular contract management company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a ok place to work but at my place of work it is a little unorganized. And we sometimes have to work long days if we have a call off in our location.
Good Insurance for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I entered my position under the impression that I was the Manager of my area. I set up the menu, cost everything out, and hired/trained my staff. I was working 12-16 hrs/day 6-7 days/week. As soon as I had all of the hard work done they brought someone with retail experience (no restaurant) and told me that I would be a closing shift supervisor. I guess I didn't meet the requirements (male and over 40). I'll never work for them again.
My staff was great.
Literally, everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked on a college campus next to frat row. That alone made it stressful on the evening shift. Management was good, but lacked communication. Did not accept benefits, but they were offered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked for a Higher Education account and the best benefit was your work schedule was based on the semesters of the school. had time off for most holidays, which I never experienced while working for other hospitality jobs. work life balance has shifted and the focus of the job became more about the shareholders (my opinion).
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day for me begins at 5 am and normally ends at 5 or 6 pm. It is fast paced, which I love and I am able to run the business as if it were my own. I have a team of seasoned professionals that I am proud to say have been by my side since the beginning. My current director is wonderful to work with, she allows me opportunities to learn additional duties to become more successful every day. Overall Aramark is a good company however I am looking for advancement which I can not get within my current company. I currently am a retail director with Aramark and have proven myself time and time again. I have met my "numbers" every month and surpassed them continually. I have applied for many different job opportunities within the company without so much as an interview. Unfortunately I am looking to advance so I have no choice other then to seek employment elsewhere.
Pro érvek
free lunch, good benefits, paid time off
long hours, no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started off enjoying working for this company then applied for position with hopes to enhance my skills and knowledge in the industry. However, I'm now in a position of working 2 different job and not even being paid the correct salary for handling one position. Have not had a great experience trying to better myself within the company. They just looked for the easier way to eliminate a position and wasn't too concerned with properly compensating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't treat their managers well, they work them like dogs with little pay compared to the work they put in. Always room for growth and advancement because they can't keep managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learnt management skills through hands-on and shadowing. Time management, hard work and personal skills are necessary. Completed a summary presentation at the end of the internship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great opportunity to move up in a company and move around. Every promotion made it difficult to have a work life balance. Minimum hours a day in higher ed was 10hours a day and 12 hours at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work but they under pay for all that is required of you, they don't look out for their employees like they should. They should learn to appreciate you.
Free lunches, discounts