Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Regional Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
High performance organization, committed to integrity and transparency. Diverse opportunities across multiple sectors around the world. They walk the talk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark for 30 years in different positions they were good to me as I was to them. Enjoyed working for them. I traveled all over the country with my job.
Great benefits and opportunities
Some manager s
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest part of my job is realizing the loyalty and sacrifices that I have made but often feel like im not contributing to the greater cause. Would appreciate recognition from higher authority.
Grateful I am employed
Kontra érvek
Not enough focus on PEOPLE part of our organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to Work For. I really like the working conditions. I enjoy support from my colleagues. There is plenty of job satisfaction. There are always opportunities for advancement
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company for career growth and experience in a relatively short time period. A person can advance their career quickly in this company. The ability to be involved in many different projects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent work place, I learned a lot and they gave me a lot of freedom. It was exciting and my management team seem to care and I made some ever lasting relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work would be. Flying out of NYC heading to either one of my locations; Colorado/Buffalo/Ohio/Indiana. Visit the location meet with the client, conduct an inspection of the facility, meet with the building supervisor. Conduct safety meetings with the employees. Conduct an inspection of the inventory, if need to order supplies.
Pro érvek
Employee of the month was giving out to an employee who had perfect attendenace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting position within a growth channel that sought an alternative investment channel. This position has afforded me financial ownership and responsibility over a defined region.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Provides opportunities for growth with different locations worldwide. Aramark has many locations worldwide which provides opportunities to employees to relocate to the area of their liking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. They demand results but when results are achieved you are rewarded through bonuses and advancement opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever improving tools and resources to complete tasks and manage performance. You know where you stand through rigorous metrics and reporting. This allows for improvement and dissemination into business units so that areas of opportunity may be improved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was contracted to run "Food Service" for the State operated prisons in New Mexico. I was able to work with great people from the client family and Aramark family as well. I enjoyed getting to train, develop and mentor my associates as well as providing great meals to the inmates and correctional staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for such a large organization allowed me to grow within one company while still offering consistent development and learning opportunities.
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése