Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Production Supervisor

42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 943 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disappointed with Human Resources when I tried to express concern , I felt ignored and eventually resigned
Unfortunately I supervised a plant which was old . Company was not investing on improvements that would infancy saftey and production. Although I understood the rationale the company was still holding management to a standard of production and safety like other Plants. This is a recipe for employees and management morale issue. I’m only speaking for one plant and district.
Aramark
It's a fantastic company to work for. The inmates for the most part are really good workers. It opened my eyes to the struggles of re-entry into society which led me to help teach the N2Work program so their transition maybe easier. I really love the fact that Aramark does this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
New challenges and great learning opportunities.
My role as Production Supervisor has been rewarding overall. I've really enjoyed the experience of being a leader to depend upon. Though trying to get the most out of my team has been challenging at times, we overcome by making a difference and bring success.
Ask a lot of questions
I enjoy it here. My word of caution to anyone interested in Aramark would be that there is more to your position than meets the eye. My location had a great year number wise, but getting there took a lot of weekends, long days, grunt work, etc. that was learned on the fly. If you don't mind rolling your sleeves up and getting dirty and you are self motivated you will do fine here.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Aramark does not appreciate their employees or the hard work that they do. They take advantage of the hard worker and let the slackers and bosses son get away with everything
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good Job, No advancement
This was a good job, however management doesnt value your work like they say they do.
I loved all my coworkers though, it didnt start out that way but I hope it was genuine from their side, it was on my end .
Free lunch, easy doable job, paid holidays 2Xhr
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough for the work you do
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company to work for
Aramark employees are full of themselves. They make you think they care about their employees when they really don’t. They don’t want to pay you or give you hours
Everything!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job and people
I would consider working there for many many years being there with the people and the managers are great and very helpful they help motivate you to do better at whatever. Job you are doing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days and not appreciated
Worked long hours in the jail. Had to work other people shift. Ask for days off Management changes schedule on the fly. You are not sure when you are working because they change the schedule. It's never enough food cooked to feed the inmates because he wants to save money. So we had to come up with food the feed the inmates in the kitchen because we constantly ran out of food. We had enough food but Management would dumb down the numbers to save on the budget leaving us with ingenious ways to provide food for the inmates. Management would not purchase items that was on the said menu bc once again they wanted to save money at the inmates expense.
Large company
Aramark is a great company in itself, however the faciiity that I worked for could use a personal touch in motivating its employees, as most of them were thoroughly negative and demoralized right from day 1 when I started, as well as disillusioned by management in general, and they openly expressed this during the team meetings!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care about their employees
Since they went to share holders, all they care about is the money, price increase, after increase, after increase. Their answer to everything is a price increase
All bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work,Awful work environment(Prison)
Most of the people at the company are great, and i joined the company because they want to work for a place that makes a difference. The benefits are okay, and the company supports the idea of work-life balance.Hours are worked in your favor to give you more days off. But management doesn't care about you and after 8-9 months you will be replaced.
Free food, Relaxed job
Kontra érvek
Around hundred of inmates, Terrible Correctional officers, No cell phones, no long term advancements
management
nothing especial, the desicion onty take manager don't involved the supervisor, not opportunity not future, you give ideas an not important only the ideas of the manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful always out of product
Poor management no trading they just throw you to the wolves (litterally since you are working side by side with murderers and rapists) and hope you survive. Take the advice i never got don't do it
Terrible culture and management
Think long and hard about the amount of hours you want to put in versus the pay they are offering before ever accepting a job here. They will tell you it will only be 9 hours a day or whatever, just double that number. Whatever it is. If you plan on taking a salaried position with this company, just don't. Management is constantly taking on new initiatives that they only get halfway done and shift focus. IT is the worst I have ever dealt with. On top of all that, the company will just straight lie to your face to get you to stay as long as they possibly can. They do not care in any way about their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We worked in a prision among the worst management didnt know how to handle all the personalities of the inmates and tried to cut food cost
Worked there for almost 3 years more than any of the managers trying to tell me how things need to work I did my job to the fullest but was always slapped with "we need to cut food cost"
great place to work
I worked for Aramark for about 2 years as production supervisor. The environment inside the plant in Lexington is very hostel and even unpleasant at times
Pro érvek
great company to work for
Kontra érvek
inside the plant is not for everyone
Summary for Production Staff
Typical work days are 9 - 10 hours and is fast-pace environment. There is a lot to learn about the textile rental industry but management make it easy to understand the processes to make you an effective team player.
Great place to Start
At Aramark you will lear the basics of managing a team of associates. Everything from soil to sort is fast pace so it is important to motivate people to mke it happen.
Great Company reputation
Cut throat environment
An overall good employer
They are a good employer if you have a good manager like any job, it is based on the people you work with. Overall Aramark has good benefits and pays the average for the location you are in. They are competitive enough to deserver a look in for a job opportunity.
Very productive
I had work for this company quite sometime and I was a plant worker and I got a promotion within two years as been the plant supervisor I supervised over 75 employees and I learned very quickly I enjoyed it
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés