Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Prep Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Prep Cook225 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
225 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to learn where u want to be in this industry. I love working with my co-workers, they help my day go by quickly and we all are like family there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My particular location has a problem with bad/weak management and very unconcerned employees. The few of us who stayed on the longest worked the best together but not a very happy environment over all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people meet new people every day. Steady work with good staff . Good costumers respectfully clients . Manger's understand and allow u to grow and learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start my day with finding out what we have and what we need,after that I go through the food and start doing things that need to be done .I'll interact with my coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day includes a lot of conversing between staff & student as well as coworkers. Being that we work at an university there is a lot of diversity; which can have its pros and cons.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team care more about their customers than their employees. Give poor raises to the people that works hard and be there everyday. Let customers talk to their employees any kind of way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great second job. Or a good job for extra money. People are friendly and management is easy to talk to. They will work with you on your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark in general is a upstanding place of employment. They are very versatile when it comes to understanding the needs of it's employees and make strides to work on what they need
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had problems with management.I needed help with my. abundance of work.They should of hired someone else to assist me with my work load.I could of been more punctual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They management staff was great. provided a great opportunity for a student like myself to be able to work fulltime while go to school. They were very accommodating with the schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was one of my favorites, but I did see the hard workers were over looked alot. The not so hard workers didn't care much but got the raises. That was frustrating.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed the job and the duties.
Kontra érvek
I never missed a day and was not compensated fairly for it . for it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to be and very flexable hours for everyone. Management wasn't all that great but overall great job. Pay could have been a lot better and break.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at at a location just as it opened so I expected some kinks being worked out. However as months passed the management subjected us to unnecessary trouble. There were 4 stations in a food court environment that were sometimes staffed with only one person each. Indian international workers (whom were students at Clemson) were made to touch beef (their visas depended on employment).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a job for some one beginning or in school or its a seasonal job so you hv to hv a strategy to be financially stable during the down time and holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this gob it gave me alot of experience and interaction with a diverse of nationality the reasons I love this job is because they really gave me a chance and just the energy you get from other workers managers and the people you interact with everyday.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is horrible..they don't mention the babysitter part when the students do not do there job..or call in and leave y'all hanging ..the managers baby them..it be better no students..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with nice and friendly people. The place is a riot with very high energy, I would work there again easily .The only downfall is that it's seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Aramark it was the best job I ever had it builded me for other jobs. I learned different skill sets from Aramark that I carried over in my other jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I worked with were great. The work wasn't hard but very fast pasted. If you worked full time you still weren't allowed 40 hours a week. Absolutely no overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it there trying to get back. It’s a great work place. The kids are nice and it’s not hard work . You just have to stay focus and consistent and be a team player.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day can be hetic to say the least but overall I just do what I gotta do to make things smooth....I enjoy what I do no matter where I am positioned!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés