Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Prep Cook

221 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 892 értékelés megtekintése
A typical day at work
The day includes a lot of conversing between staff & student as well as coworkers. Being that we work at an university there is a lot of diversity; which can have its pros and cons.
Poor management
The management team care more about their customers than their employees. Give poor raises to the people that works hard and be there everyday. Let customers talk to their employees any kind of way.
Fun
This is a great second job. Or a good job for extra money. People are friendly and management is easy to talk to. They will work with you on your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work
Aramark in general is a upstanding place of employment. They are very versatile when it comes to understanding the needs of it's employees and make strides to work on what they need
Low pay
I had problems with management.I needed help with my. abundance of work.They should of hired someone else to assist me with my work load.I could of been more punctual.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Breaks
They management staff was great. provided a great opportunity for a student like myself to be able to work fulltime while go to school. They were very accommodating with the schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved what i did even though I wanted to advance
The job was one of my favorites, but I did see the hard workers were over looked alot. The not so hard workers didn't care much but got the raises. That was frustrating.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed the job and the duties.
Kontra érvek
I never missed a day and was not compensated fairly for it . for it
Fun
Great place to be and very flexable hours for everyone. Management wasn't all that great but overall great job. Pay could have been a lot better and break.
1,0
Terrible management at Clemson
I started at at a location just as it opened so I expected some kinks being worked out. However as months passed the management subjected us to unnecessary trouble. There were 4 stations in a food court environment that were sometimes staffed with only one person each. Indian international workers (whom were students at Clemson) were made to touch beef (their visas depended on employment).
Its a Job
Its a job for some one beginning or in school or its a seasonal job so you hv to hv a strategy to be financially stable during the down time and holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job ive ever worked at.
I loved this gob it gave me alot of experience and interaction with a diverse of nationality the reasons I love this job is because they really gave me a chance and just the energy you get from other workers managers and the people you interact with everyday.
Do not do it
The pay is horrible..they don't mention the babysitter part when the students do not do there job..or call in and leave y'all hanging ..the managers baby them..it be better no students..
Over all I had a great time working for Aramark
Good place to work with nice and friendly people. The place is a riot with very high energy, I would work there again easily .The only downfall is that it's seasonal
Aramark
I loved working for Aramark it was the best job I ever had it builded me for other jobs. I learned different skill sets from Aramark that I carried over in my other jobs
Very fast paced.
The people I worked with were great. The work wasn't hard but very fast pasted. If you worked full time you still weren't allowed 40 hours a week. Absolutely no overtime.
Great place to work!
Loved it there trying to get back. It’s a great work place. The kids are nice and it’s not hard work . You just have to stay focus and consistent and be a team player.
Just get the job done
Typical day can be hetic to say the least but overall I just do what I gotta do to make things smooth....I enjoy what I do no matter where I am positioned!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Where I am currently working I enjoy preparing food for the employees. Satisfaction when employee's enjoy the food being prepared for them.
Good company to work for if you enjoy being in the food industry.
Very flexible if you need time off for an appointment or family emergency.

A typical day for work starts at 2:00 a.m. preparing sandwiches, salads and various other foods for workers. There's also 2 breakfast shifts that you have to have ready to serve as well. Can be fast paced at times but well worth it. Good job for som

Timgoes by at a faced pace.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, paid holidays and work uniform provided.
Fun
It was a lot of fun we had 3 different managers throughout the 7 month season so it was very inconsistent. But the bosses there where very good with working with you and trying to better you.
1,0
No good guidance at all
This place is a joke. If you are not kissing butt, they will get rid of you. Poor management and if you make it to supervisor it's a joke. The pay a joke and the people that work there is a joke. I wouldnt recommended no one to work for this company at the state hospital
Need improvement
Upper mangement doesnt care about you at all. No diversity (blacks in kitchen, management ALL WHITE) Feels like the 1800s. You do a job that's for at least 2 people to do all by yourself.
Kontra érvek
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés