Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Prep Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Prep Cook228 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
228 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 488 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
We had a good and fun team at our place .
The co-workers are helpful and fun to work with .

We had some bad and good managers overtime , becaus the managment was changing alot .

Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with this company I always had help if needed and always willing to help everyone was a team player and everyone got along Also everyone did their part even management staff would come around to assure everything was ok or as it should be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a food prepper/cook for almost 2 years. Most of management have a difficult time understanding field operations which leads to miscommunication. I've dealt with field managers who tried rushing the process of my work which can't be helped since food takes TIME to cook. Then me and my team gets blamed for being lazy when the stand gets swamped with customers during very busy days. The only redeeming thing about this job is forming relationships with some of the best coworkers ever.
Pro érvek
Nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Little to no breaks, incompetent management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The GM was I (B) she didn't like me at all , even though I made her 4,5 thousand dollars a day..couldn't get the lead position on paper but still doing the work with no pay..no don't think that your get a raise when that time comes.. cause your not and if they do it's going to be 15cent or less .. all the mangers where all Crooks waiting for the end of the yr. To get their 10k.. that all you would here no lie .. never again and I will recommend ARAMARK to anyone.. not even if I don't like them.. stay in philly we don't need that kind of ppl in Ma..
Don't trust them at all
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is really good as they help all around. The only issue is the security of job. Being worked with aramark i balanced my life easily. I will recommend to my friends also to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to learn where u want to be in this industry. I love working with my co-workers, they help my day go by quickly and we all are like family there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My particular location has a problem with bad/weak management and very unconcerned employees. The few of us who stayed on the longest worked the best together but not a very happy environment over all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people meet new people every day. Steady work with good staff . Good costumers respectfully clients . Manger's understand and allow u to grow and learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start my day with finding out what we have and what we need,after that I go through the food and start doing things that need to be done .I'll interact with my coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day includes a lot of conversing between staff & student as well as coworkers. Being that we work at an university there is a lot of diversity; which can have its pros and cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team care more about their customers than their employees. Give poor raises to the people that works hard and be there everyday. Let customers talk to their employees any kind of way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great second job. Or a good job for extra money. People are friendly and management is easy to talk to. They will work with you on your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark in general is a upstanding place of employment. They are very versatile when it comes to understanding the needs of it's employees and make strides to work on what they need
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had problems with management.I needed help with my. abundance of work.They should of hired someone else to assist me with my work load.I could of been more punctual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They management staff was great. provided a great opportunity for a student like myself to be able to work fulltime while go to school. They were very accommodating with the schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was one of my favorites, but I did see the hard workers were over looked alot. The not so hard workers didn't care much but got the raises. That was frustrating.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed the job and the duties.
Kontra érvek
I never missed a day and was not compensated fairly for it . for it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to be and very flexable hours for everyone. Management wasn't all that great but overall great job. Pay could have been a lot better and break.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at at a location just as it opened so I expected some kinks being worked out. However as months passed the management subjected us to unnecessary trouble. There were 4 stations in a food court environment that were sometimes staffed with only one person each. Indian international workers (whom were students at Clemson) were made to touch beef (their visas depended on employment).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a job for some one beginning or in school or its a seasonal job so you hv to hv a strategy to be financially stable during the down time and holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this gob it gave me alot of experience and interaction with a diverse of nationality the reasons I love this job is because they really gave me a chance and just the energy you get from other workers managers and the people you interact with everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is horrible..they don't mention the babysitter part when the students do not do there job..or call in and leave y'all hanging ..the managers baby them..it be better no students..