Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Prep Cook

213 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 367 értékelés megtekintése
Terrible management at Clemson
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2020, január 12.
I started at at a location just as it opened so I expected some kinks being worked out. However as months passed the management subjected us to unnecessary trouble. There were 4 stations in a food court environment that were sometimes staffed with only one person each. Indian international workers (whom were students at Clemson) were made to touch beef (their visas depended on employment).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job ive ever worked at.
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, december 27.
I loved this gob it gave me alot of experience and interaction with a diverse of nationality the reasons I love this job is because they really gave me a chance and just the energy you get from other workers managers and the people you interact with everyday.
2,0
Do not do it
Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dahlonega, GA2019, december 9.
The pay is horrible..they don't mention the babysitter part when the students do not do there job..or call in and leave y'all hanging ..the managers baby them..it be better no students..
Over all I had a great time working for Aramark
Prep Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coors Field2019, december 3.
Good place to work with nice and friendly people. The place is a riot with very high energy, I would work there again easily .The only downfall is that it's seasonal
Aramark
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, december 2.
I loved working for Aramark it was the best job I ever had it builded me for other jobs. I learned different skill sets from Aramark that I carried over in my other jobs
Very fast paced.
Prep Cook/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, TX2019, november 28.
The people I worked with were great. The work wasn't hard but very fast pasted. If you worked full time you still weren't allowed 40 hours a week. Absolutely no overtime.
Great place to work!
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, SC2019, november 18.
Loved it there trying to get back. It’s a great work place. The kids are nice and it’s not hard work . You just have to stay focus and consistent and be a team player.
Just get the job done
Lead Prep Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, október 31.
Typical day can be hetic to say the least but overall I just do what I gotta do to make things smooth....I enjoy what I do no matter where I am positioned!
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Where I am currently working I enjoy preparing food for the employees. Satisfaction when employee's enjoy the food being prepared for them.
Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring Lake, MI2019, október 27.
Good company to work for if you enjoy being in the food industry.
Very flexible if you need time off for an appointment or family emergency.
A typical day for work starts at 2:00 a.m. preparing sandwiches, salads and various other foods for workers. There's also 2 breakfast shifts that you have to have ready to serve as well. Can be fast paced at times but well worth it. Good job for som
Timgoes by at a faced pace.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, paid holidays and work uniform provided.
Fun
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa Verde National Park, CO2019, október 21.
It was a lot of fun we had 3 different managers throughout the 7 month season so it was very inconsistent. But the bosses there where very good with working with you and trying to better you.
No good guidance at all
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, október 14.
This place is a joke. If you are not kissing butt, they will get rid of you. Poor management and if you make it to supervisor it's a joke. The pay a joke and the people that work there is a joke. I wouldnt recommended no one to work for this company at the state hospital
2,0
Need improvement
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2019, szeptember 28.
Upper mangement doesnt care about you at all. No diversity (blacks in kitchen, management ALL WHITE) Feels like the 1800s. You do a job that's for at least 2 people to do all by yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It's a joke
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 26.
I been working there a couple of years and a new sue chef came in and the head chef and the sue chef are best friends and the sue chef had us fired he lied and they didn't let us explain what happened and we try to talk to corporate and they gave us the run around I Wich I can talk to the mane ppl for Aramark
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I cook breakfast, soups,lundh & start dinner.
Prep Cook, Cook, Baker, Grill & line Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, szeptember 24.
The kids make it the job fun. Some of the worker's are great to work with. We all come to work to get the kids ready to start there day of on a good foot.
an ok place to work
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2019, szeptember 23.
this was a ok place to work, shift can vary or be structured and most staff are good to work with. If you work in office buildings you get stat days off.
Wonderful
Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, szeptember 10.
I've only been working for the company for a month, but I have enjoyed it and have learned so much already. Very diverse, good hours, an a team environment.
No good company no more than there are 10 years ego
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2019, szeptember 8.
Bag working they want cheaper worker's
Cheaper equipment but they offered to costumers nice face for my opinion is no fear they no really nice company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at Aramark.
I Direct employees, Deposits, cook, prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camden, NJ2019, szeptember 2.
It was a learning experience. I like working for Aramark. They teach you everything about the company. If I could go back I would. It's a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment, Professional co-workers, fun!
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, augusztus 28.
Work at an Aramark account will give you just what you put back into it.
If you show up with a good can do attitude, the sky is the limit. Working at the Bistro was fun, and challenging. My day started at 5:30am I cooked breakfast and lunch. Also made soups and daily lunch specials. I learned valuable people skills and made many friends. The hardest part was waking up at 4:30 am to be ready for my 5:30 shift.
Pro érvek
Great Beneifits, Great crew!
Early shift, Sleep debt.
4,0
Many Opportunities
Salad Bar and Deli Prep Cook, Pizza Chef, Floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashburnham, MA2019, augusztus 5.
There were many opportunities to get more hours added to your schedule along with working different catering events. The environment is fast past and everyone was very friendly.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van