Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Patient Transporter

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun place to work at unless you like drama. The good manager got fired after I started. The managers were very unorganized. I had to do training over because they lost my evaluation papers. Can be fun if you really try to make it
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was great. The upper management was very horrible. I would not work for them again in this location. But i would work for aramark if asked to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job is Transporting patients from room to room and testing rooms the pros are ok tout the cons are bad you have to worry about catching the flu and other bad virus that are easily spread
Meeting new people
Possibility of getting sick
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing to say here for fear of retaliation. If I was truthful , then retaliation would certainly happen. Since I currently work for Aramark then, I can't speak freely.
Pro érvek
making connections with hospital staff
Kontra érvek
uhh, well...it's the retaliation thing again.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark in glen brook hospital was always exciting because of the people your able to meet and the patients you got to care for through out the day. Working there felt like your really making a difference and the connections i was able to make helped me decide what career i want to strive towards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience to work for aramark but no job security because its a contract company but overall i learned alot working there as a transporter.
Good learning opportunities
Kontra érvek
Poor management and no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
transported patients to their appointments. I learned how to use hospital equiptment. management was pleasant to work with. the work culture was great. the hardest part of the job was transporting heavier patients. the most enjoyable part was establishing a rapport the patients.
laid back accessible manager
hills in the hospital
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a great company and it was great job but moving up from.a transporter was not available. You sometimes went to dispatch and that's rare. When you get hurt they really don't care.
Great company
lack of compassion
Munkahelyi kultúra
The opportunity to work with different cultures transporting patients learning becoming accepting to different values of life as well cultures. Great opportunity.
Learning different cultures
Watching patient become sick
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark helps in developing people communication skills and well as customer service skills. Aramark is a great company to work for entry-level employees.
30 minutes break
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work with sick people so you should be patient, kind and have empathy. Learn to keep your workplace clean and wear the appropriate clothing fit for work.
friendly environment
Kontra érvek
a lot of movement required
Munkahelyi kultúra
I currently still work with Aramark but there's some things that I just don't agree with that they do as a company. The management team isn't all together they're literally all over the place .
Health care benefits, discounts
Kontra érvek
Overworked, short lunch, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice coworkers, management was lacking for my shift as we did not have a supervisor for nights, so our needs weren't always met. The work kept you moving for a majority of the shift, the patients sometimes weren't cooperative, but the nursing staff and radiology technicians were friendly and always helpful.
Pro érvek
some days you just sat around being able to do homework or chill in the breakrooms
Kontra érvek
management was lopsided, there could be very strong unpleasant smells from patients
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an easy fast paced job with no room to advance. Management have their favorites who they let sit around and not do any work for long periods of time. If you want to advance then this isn't the department for you. This is the opportunity to get your foot in the door to be able to move around and do something else. Great position for someone in college.
Great hours, fun environment
Kontra érvek
No room to advance, some people are able to do whatever they want
Munkahelyi kultúra
Set schedules, full time hours, room for advancement and pay raises. Party/celebrations for 100 days accident free. A lot of walking the hospital and talking with patients.
Pro érvek
Paid time off and awards for hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work id steady goes by fast... Good company to work for. The benefits are good. Director is awesome. Being there long term is beneficial.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being involved with the patients everyday is an awesome experience for me due to the fact I love helping people. What I've learned is how to read vital signs, how to disconnect I.V.'s, read patient charts, how to move patients without causing any further injury. Management is awesome shows great appreciation to us as employees. The workplace culture is very diverse. The hardest part of the job is seeing children hurt or sick, the most enjoyable part is interacting with the patients as well as working as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND OBTAIN WORK EXPERIENCE. Its not the kind of job to build a life or retirement from, great for young college student . honestly its just a job with no advancement .
GREAT HEALTH OPTION AND BENEFITS
Kontra érvek
NO ROOM TO GROW AND PAY IS EQUAL TO THE JOB DUTIES AND THE FUTURE WEAR AND TEAR ON BODY.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely low pay understaffed never a Raise. My supervisor were great working under the best circumstances they could
My coworkers
No breaks at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Why does the job distribution for a patient transporter say you have to clean floors 😒 Why would a person handling patients need to be a janitor? It seems to me they are being to cheap to hire two people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for anyone that is looking for growth. Its a learning job for anyone that is willing to learn. The job offer a great chance for everyone to be able to move around to different areas of the hospital.