Aramark
3,5 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
73 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 887 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and long hours. Good stepping stone for career advancement. Enjoyed the atmosphere and fellow employees. As it all jobs had its up and downs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a toxic environment that prioritizes personal bias over professionalism and capability. Aramark also allows clients to dictate how the company runs their core business, which causes excessive confusion and obliterates morale.
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
Toxic, no professional development, inexperienced managers, lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for Aramark for 25 years and was disgusted at the jobs for the boys attitude which developed over the years. Unless you had an former Army career you were an outcast. Glad to be away.
Flexible working
Clannish environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the opportunity working for them, and after I was laid off due to budget reorganization all communications ceased. Left me with to many questions.
Pro érvek
I worked alone and had good hours.
Kontra érvek
Lay offs and no further communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Union house puts special circumstances in the work environment. The employees were mostly productive but management not so helpful. Too much overtime with major events.
Pro érvek
The core full- timers were great to work with.
Limited upward mobility
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible and has much integrity. A family atmosphere where you are bale to be not micromanaged but are encoureaged to succeed. Strong at making sure we are improving all stakeholders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't care it's all about them. Management will far you if you have a pinion other than what they are trying to tell you no one ever listens.
Kontra érvek
Don't apply at this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Took a role for the money. That was a bad choice. Culture is terrible. Senior managers do not develop good leaders, rather use people as stepping Stones. District managers and regional leadership offer no clear expectations and rather tell you what you are doing wrong than coaching. No work life balance and you are seen as weak for wanting to take time off. There is no training classes or development classes for managers.
Pro érvek
Decent pay if you negotiate
Kontra érvek
Just about everything else. Culture, work life, development opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to constantly look over your shoulder to count the number of knives in your back, this is the place for you. Working for Aramark was eye opening to me as a young man at how people can use position of power to push personal agendas and radical racial beliefs.
Job Security. Dirt and germs are not going anywhere
Management on all levels
Munkahelyi kultúra
Currently, the caliber of upper management has went downhill. There used to be a time when it was hard to get into the company. They only selected the best candidates, now any Tom, Dick and Harry they let in. Aramark site managers do not value input from seasoned manager. When you give input, they marginalize, devalue you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training and development was non-existent. There is no work-life balance or flexibility in scheduling. Many inconsistencies in accountability throughout positions/departments. Benefits were decent for individual. The PTO/vacation allotment was great, unfortunately due to the "needs of the business" you may not be able to take your time and lose it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy environment, the pay is not the best but as long as you do your job and have a positive attitude no one bothers you. I have been there 10+ years and have enjoyed my time there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management from the direct level on down were great. They were very professional and managed well, even under stressful circumstances. But the general managers knew nothing about the operation and were never there. They openly insulted the managers and received kickbacks from other contracts. Very corrupt.
Good benefits, decent pay
Kontra érvek
Contracts sometimes end, and then you are stuck without a job if you cant move out of state, the company does not inform you about the terms of the contract, and they effect your ability to navigate companies after the contracts end
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of my job is balancing the many tasks and duties asked of each manager on a daily bases. The way you balance priorities vs "to do" items is very essential in learning how to make sure your daily operations run to plan. I enjoy talking to patients every day and seeing them smile when excellent service is provided. Also, our EVS staff members on all shifts are enjoyable to be around and really want to grow and gain knowledge about Environmental services/Sanitation.
Pro érvek
Patient satisfaction/ employees and staff members
Want to grow faster
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture of company needs to change for employees to thrive. The job is not a hard job it is the people that make the job difficult. The company could implement a new approach to hiring staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Location was an excellent place to work. Tasks where challenging but were in line with company goals. I like the work environment in that is was fast paced and was team oriented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark overworks their employees. We are not compensated for our time and hard-work and are constantly told about the negative things we do but not appreciated for all the hardwork we do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees that I work with are very friendly and it makes my job exciting. A typical day would be to: Review invoices from received products from various vendors. Deal with daily discrepancies from the client, as well other vendors. Reviewing production line procedures making sure the product meets USDA guidelines. Ordering various products through several different vendors also reviewing financial inquires, while maintaining a 10 million dollar inventory.
Friendly working enivironment
Not enough coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for learning experience. A lot of resources to enhance skills. Great benefits and conducive work environment. A lot of red tapes impedes you from actually getting your job done.
Opportunity to learn
Kontra érvek
A whole lot of red tapes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired in as a Operations Manager and after 10 years I am at a dead in job position with a company that is being ran from a corporate position. The job has not been enjoyable for some time now. I have out grown the position and ready for a new challenge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working third shift was not easy. Had different buildings to manage and over 30 employees. To positive is that at time of morning the facility was close to empty.