Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Marketing Intern

Munkakör megnevezése
Marketing Intern27 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 266 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job had been greatly reduced to tabling and hounding students to buy more expensive meal plans. Interns used to make flyers and help with other operations but seems like they are changing the scheme & pay of the job to be more simple. Not worth it if you are majoring in marketing and looking to learn.
Pro érvek
free meal in the mane dish
Kontra érvek
monotonous, same routine every day, gets boring
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a marketing intern for Aramark on the campus of a university. The experience offered very few opportunities for autonomy or learning. My coworkers seemed to be constantly in a bad mood and created at best a negative work environment and at worst a toxic one. There was little motivation to improve service or performance there. However, my direct supervisor (a marketing associate) was great to work with. She cared about doing her job well and had a generally positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a student worker, so my title, responsibilities, and benefits were not the same as full-time employees, but you could tell full-timers enjoyed it as much as I did. It has a great pace of work. We were always productive, but never strained or overworked.
Free food sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only in a small branch of the company, but learned quickly this was not the right corporate culture for me. The team was just myself and one marketing manager. The majority of my work was running errands. Please note I was in a university setting, so I really only focused on signage and marketing collateral development.
Flexible work hours
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a nice internship for school. I really loved my manager and the people i worked with. I would say this was my first real experience of a real job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The organization of this marketing team was minimal and stressful to understand. They tried to help me learn about marketing since I was an intern but it wasn't too helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job, plenty of opportunities to develop valuable skill-sets. Most of the employees enjoy their positions and their well aware of how much the company appreciates them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experience was overall very good. It was at a campus so many many students came through and were very kind. It was amazing to work with so many people. Management was good, friendly coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here, it wasn't very difficult and co workers were great. Management wasn't very organized in my specific location. I was in charge of social media accounts for a specific aramark account.
free meals
very buys
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved doing the Instagram and talking to student about their concerns with dining, which were usually really hilarious and true. I had complete freedom to create my own marketing content.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has a great culture of having fun while working hard. During a typical day at work I interacted with around two hundred students a day selling meal plans. The management was helpful and guided me in the right direction. This was a great internship to learn everyday marketing tools.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work on campus as a marketing intern for the University of Minnesota with Aramark. It's a great company to work for. They provide great benefits and an amazing work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a student marketing intern, I typed up menus for the meals and handled the nutrition cards. I was also responsible for decorating bulletin boards for employees and I handled the social media.
The management was helpful and I learned some great professional skills. The office culture did not have any gossip and everyone worked well together.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Traffic on commute to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
no major issues to speak of, overall really enjoyed my experience and learned a great deal at a young age. Management was a little disorganized and times but was kind and had good intentions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working this job not only taught you about the meals but aso about the school andw hat all it has to offer. I met lots of new faces and had fun while doing so
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time with Aramark, they allowed be to prove what i can do. Also, they also worked around my classes. My marketing manager should be how to use brand new softwares and how to create flyers in indesign.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've learned to manage my time better. How to map out what I need to do for the day. Check email and reply when its most convenient.
free lunch
busy work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot during my work at Aramark. I enjoyed every day because it was always something different. I did a little bit of market research, advertisement, event planning, and speaking during my time here. My co-workers and managers also taught me a lot about the business office setting and what was appropriate and what was not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have great supervisors who all value hard work, self-starters, and continuously show their appreciation. They emphasize employee and customer safety which is highly respectable. In addition, they take an interest in the surrounding community and do what they can to contribute in charity.
Free Lunches
Needs better pay
Typical Marketing responsibilities include:
• Meal plan sales throughout the school and orientation via person-to-person direct selling, tabling, dining events, and supporting the business office.

• Continuous support of dining activities by participation in dining events, meal plan campaigns, secret shops, intercept surveying and DiningStyle data collecting while also soliciting student feedback.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an intern, I did not necessarily know what I was going to do every day. However, I enjoyed the variability of my tasks and was challenged regularly. I was given ample opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the discussion and felt that I was involved in the creative process to a considerable degree.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés