Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
219 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 666 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is good and bad. But the good is better than the bad.No farther advancement. Corporate changes processes on you quite a bit. Setting you up for failure.
Work life balance
No advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believe the bigger the company the less oversight in the field and advancement for minorities that are qualified like myself are not given the opportunity to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallThe best thing about the job is the fans, the customers make it all worth it. Very fast paced environment. 10 of thousands of fans. Be prepared to stand on your feet for at least 5 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is absolutely the WORST company there is! I would STRONGLY recommend AGAINST going to work for ARAMARK! Do your research first! The infrastructure of the entire company from the top down is broken. All of the negative PR is valid. If shareholders only knew!
NOTHING
EVERYTHING
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have enjoyed working at Aramark for over 10 years. There is endless opportunity to move around the country and cross lines of business. They offer free college education to hourly employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. If you want to stay with the same company and advance your career, Aramark would be the right fit for you. After six months, they reimburse your tuition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never worked a company in my life where hard workers that are minorities never get a raise. I've worked for this company for 3 years and no appreciation. Certain people get raises or bonuses and the lower managers and workers do not even get crumbs. Pitiful the world needs to know.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
You can be hired for one position and they will strip you and work you anywhere
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great mom job for schedule Summers off and holidays and snow days little roomFor advancement but thankfully I made it and was paid very well but the job was worth more than what the pay was
Time off with kids
No communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once Aramark was a great company to work for. The lack of information and leadership becomes apparent quickly. The lack of communication and the leaderships inability to lead is a scary combination.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company creates a hostile work environment. Management does not care about employees. They treat employees like little children. I would not recommend this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and very childish back biting environment with no perks and you even have to pay for staff meals despite the food going in the bin?? No comeraship and a rat race to tell on people definitely not recommended!!
Pro érvek
nothing free including staff meals
long hours and overworked
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked with Aramark in higher education, sports and entertainment, and health care. I have learned about inventory, cash handling, taking care of our customers, staffing, teaching staff how to work in a safe environment. Thankful for my different learning opportunities with Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work as far as there is always work to be done, more money needs to be compensated to workers and managers. Most enjoyable part is meeting people from of all kinds of backgrounds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The General Manager helped me tremendously but it was too much pressure and I wasn't getting enough staff support. When I imposed direction on the food service workers some of them would get agitated and request to go home and I would be stuck trying to find coverage. It was stressful because the food service workers were not being paid 40 hrs.it affected their performance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad company to work for really discriminate environment to work Your promotion is base on friendship not base on your job performance The management is most of the time not qualify I have 6 general manager on 5 years All manager rules on fear always treat you by pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. They are excellent when it comes to developing their talent. The management team is supportive and very knowledgeable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never a dull moment, can be fun. low employee retention due to lower pay. my direct boss is great as is my client. hardest part of job is getting answers for things we have never been trained on. easiest is dealing with onsite customers
free lunch
Kontra érvek
lack of training, low wmployee retention
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always something to do, cooking for students daily. Monday- Friday, off on school holidays. Good hours. The managers you work for are understanding and reasonable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is all about shareholders and the bottom line Employee retention, a sense of community, a sense of making employees feel like they belong is the last of Aramark’s concern They just continually demand more if managers and pay less It’s a hostile environment to work in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not run professionally and has taken away all the values for the employee. Is run by accountants rather than an employer who cares for their employees retention, progression and motivation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No communication with Management make you feel bad every day about. Your work Never work at a place that always downing there Manager all the time.your job is always threaten.