Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Location Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Location Manager93 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
93 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 166 értékelés megtekintése
Good stating job
Working for Aramark was my first take at a big corporate company. The company was overall a great stepping stone into finding out how the corporate system works. I enjoyed my time working for this company and I feel that as an employee I was appreciated and my managers were always giving prizes and reward. Wages and compensation was the biggest issue.
Push push push
I’m a location manager, scheduling and payroll for over 70 employees, foh boh responsible, tons of paper work but I’m cooking and or serving 80% of my workday which is 10-12 hours 5 days a week (closing manager as well ) I don’t have time to do the work of the location manager because of being short staffed ALL THE TIME, I get hounded consistently about incomplete work and am told to do it on my days off. That’s what we do I’m told.
Schedule is family-friendly
Just OK. Schedule is good. Pay is terrible. I genuinely like most of the people that I work with and for. Befefits are sufficient. 401k is good. Just OK.
It's okay
Working for Aramark the compensation is low and you work a lot of hours to make ends meet. They give you free meals if you look for that. Advancement at U of Memphis was slim to none. Loyalty to a company does not mean promotion. You have employees that make $8.00 for years that are not be promoted or trained for advancement. If your buddy buddy with someone n HR you could possibly be promoted. the company sounds good on paper but the pay is and advancement is low.
My time at Aramark
My time with Aramark at Wake Forest University was extremely dissapointing. The upper management was openly racist and did not care about the employees at all. There is an extremely high turn over of staff at that facility.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management was out of touch with reality
Senior management made poor decisions and choices of employees were very much a part of the “good old boys club” mind games and abuse of position were used constantly
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Poor senior management - political mind games
Marry the job
The culture there is dont have a life outside of work. No room for anything other than your job and no forgiveness if a mistake is made, you don't receive any coaching just write ups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stay away.... this is not a company you want to work for.
This company is one of the worst from hourly to management. Stay away. They are not supportive of their employees and do not believe in promoting from within.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, unrealistic budgets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large company with tramendous resources
Aramark is a great company overall. I left Aramark because of the unrealistic expectations from Senior management and for a significant promotion .I was held back and not supported .
Free Lunch
Work ?life ballance
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very busy place to work.
Typical day is all over the place.

I learned that you have to be able to roll with the punches and figure a lot out on your own.

Management changes a lot and you must be able to adapt quickly

Workplace culture is good, everyone gets along

hardest part is the wide range of changes for to many people.

The students and some of the managers.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend aramark to a friend
Aramark is a great place to work and it provides a culture of growth for everyone. I have learned alot with the company which has helped me in my growth tremendously. I have had the opportunity to teach aramark values to so many employyees that have been shared we me through the years.
Growth
Kontra érvek
Can be very stressful at times
Not a bad job
Campus dining management position. Never thought that I would leave until I was overworked (running multiple locations at one point, then losing a chef and being told it would be 5 months till a replacement would start) Nope!
Too much Bureacracy
Every place was short staffed, you always had to work long hours. Management was usually un-prepared/undertrained to handle most situations. It was a college campus so it was not very difficult to deal with most people, but occasionally students could be difficult to manage.
Pro érvek
Free Food was always a nice benefit
Kontra érvek
Hard to find a good work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company, horrible managers in place
Aramark is a good company to work for.
The people they put in management positions need some work. If you are not willing to fall to hire ups feet you are not treated the best. It's always been a struggle with people above you, and if you aren't in their cliques you're out.
Management opportunities at Aramark
This is a youth orientated company that molds their management team of success. They supply many tool for one to achieve their goals. There is the opportunity for growth
Cut throat job
Too much favouritism. They dont give you the employees you need and expect you as a supervisor to do more than one position at the same time. Managers are not accessible . once the managers dont like you they will do whatever including creating a hostile work environment to get rid of you. Or transfer their potential replacement for you, to micro manage you and report back to them, until you are out. One very important tip is dont trust anyone and watch your back.
Monday thru friday
Cut throat job
Great Company to work for
I Love the "Pace"!!!!!! I enjoy interacting with guests everyday, I know that no one day is going to be the same as the next. The workplace culture is becoming more diverse, which goes back to guest service
Guest interaction
Long Hours
5,0
Productive work place
Through being productive I was able to move up the corporate chain in Aramark. I appreciate a company that hires within rather than outsourcing. Overall my education of management grows every day that I work with Aramark.
Lack of organization
I noticed a lack of organization within the structure that I worked. The job required a lot from upper management. However, no one wanted to support the location which lead to overworked conditions for leadership and hourly team members. The culture just wasn’t in line with the direction I was headed in. Needs a lot of restructuring.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and pay was fair
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provides good possibility for advancement and promotion, based on work ethic and performance.
The best part of the company are many of its people/employees. The detriment is the amount of turnover, and people being in positions that they do not deserve. Turnover is expected, however, given the seasonal nature of the job with being on a college campus. Not great work/life balance, but was able to learn a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancement opportunities for hard working employees
Flexible working hours and set schedules. opportunities for promotion and rewards for hard work. vacation days and sick leave for full time employees.
Pro érvek
employees are aloud to get into the campus gym and library with employee I.D for free
Kontra érvek
management punishing hard working employees and rewarding bad employees
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés