Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Line Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Line Cook121 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
121 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 549 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never a dull day working in the Tiger Woods catering kitchen. With a team of about 17 different staff members, we produced an extremely wide variety of foods, on an always changing menu from a.m breakfast to p.m dinner and everything in between. Our client expected the best and we served just that. The days were long but with the experience you could achieve on a day to day basis, in a no failure kitchen, it was truly an honor working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Totally no direction , poor use of labor ,having a person do several jobs and poor pay raises. Had insurance on with dropped her due to 1 item missing.
32 hrs isnt enough 40 needs to be the standard for full time employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job that took a lot to get used to. I worked long hours but once i got used to it i found that i was good at it so i was given more responability and did good with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with Aramark I met alot of amazing people with my time there. The only problem I had wase having to have surgery which took longer than expected to recover.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i go into work and start prepping up for my shift. pull out meats and thaw out for the next day. cook food for the customers which are the students at Wake Forest University.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was serving customers I was making sure the food wasn't the proper temperature I was also cleaning up making sure everything was wash words and sanitized I was also ServSafe certified
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager is great and gives me time off when I require it. He also finds ways to allow me to bake because he knows that is what I wish to do for a career.
Pro érvek
Was allowed to bake occasionally
Kontra érvek
Slow going when just doing the salad bar
Munkahelyi kultúra
No real structure on whats expected of employees or real guidance. Was put into dangerous situation with no clear training or guidance. And then punished for not being clear goals or objectives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned many different skills while working with Aramark. I worked in multiple stations and positions. I also helped train new employees. One of the hardest parts of the job was when we were shorthanded. The most enjoyable part of working with Aramark was when i helped with concessions at football games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place, I enjoyed working with the team I had at the tine, ever one was very nice, nice easy job nothing too stressful, not to difficult to get to or find
Munkahelyi kultúra
No benefit the paid is not good for the work you do. The manager was great my coworkers was great. It's just the company don't paid good at all.. I think if they paid good they want have such a big turn over.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s like a pond where the frog can limited approach it’s a great palace where people can do job pure job canteens job my goal r big like sky sky is my limitless passion strength of experience I want to fly in my cooking world I love my all job company where I learned a lot in different types of experience I honored all my jobs where I worked or I wish to work every where they gave me a good ttime different
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was working at SMU college I lived it! That was the best environment to work in. Everyone was like family we worked together, cried together and prayed together. It was all worth it because I love to cook. That’s something I’ve wanted to do all my life. If I could turn back the hands of time? I would go right back I promise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication, delegation and overall supervision. Long hours with low pay, gaps in employment, where some weeks the team is away & theres no hours given.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to keep your health stay away. Worst employer I've come across. Worked on the minimum amount of staff to keep overheads down. If staff went sick we where expected to cover for them and do our own shift, as a chef we where expected to man the tills and serve the food if short staffed.
No positives
The company
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first, I thought I would enjoy the place until I realized how poorly managed the place was in the kitchen. Also the HR department was very sneaky when it came to my worker's comp case.
stability
Kontra érvek
you basically give up your personal life if you want to keep your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment can be stressful at times Management is very challenging they make the work environment fare to poor low wages not enough paid time of
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store food in designated containers and storage area to prevent spoilage. Take and record temperature of food and food storage areas. Great work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was full of hardship, chefs were lazy always hanging around the girls that works in the dinning room. Did not learn anything because the work was basic and i was a professional line cook. The management team the CHEFS and SOUS CHEFS sucks very badly. The work wasn't easy but i enjoyed cooking for the college students at Loyola University.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job show favoritism they only let there family members get job advancement and hours. There is a lot of drama. And it’s very unorganized. Wouldn’t recommend this job at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at Aramark could be good but the upper management is awful which puts your direct manager and a hard place and whether they're good or not they can't really do much people aren't held accountable which works for an awful working environment