Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Supervisor71 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
71 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 134 értékelés megtekintése
didn't give me a chance
Just wasn't given the chance to advance in anything and quite frankly was mainly held back through-out 80% of my career there 5years of sacrifice and death to my body for nothing...! Firehose is the final process to cleaning the venue after each game.. when I was able to be there every day all day it was fine but when I couldn't be offered something full time, and had to seek a second job, they were un able to work with me and my schedule after dedicating so much time I got a sucky end of the stick and it makes me sad I enjoyed every bit of work overnights had to offer but was held back and eventually let go!!

And that's all I need to say about that!!
Pro érvek
the people I worked with and grew to call friends
Kontra érvek
under appreciated and overlooked for promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible HR combined with horrible staff
Wages change when they want to save their contract. They have no order or chain of command. Everybody's a boss and claim they know the boss, which makes them exempt from certain tasks. What a bias work structure.
Not a clue
Aramark Human Resources should be there for management and employees, additionally they are located in the East, California has different rules on how to manage employees. Lots of racial statements made, it’s reported and HR will take management side. Management has the tendency to retaliate, therefore the law is broken on several accounts. People of color are in the process of hiring a lawyer and get NAACP involved
Do not work here
The culture is very stagnant. Aramark, like most other giant corporations, only cares about the bottom line. You are treated with zero respect. You are given empty promises during the interview process and performance raises are rarely given out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for great company
Great job wish I still worked there ... got promotion from working hard. Was working with great supervision that taught n made sure you learn the job the correct way
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Management sucks
Revolving door, poor management, co-worker on drugs, high stress environment, benefits cost too much, pay too little. Not enough paid time off. Low pay. The place flat out sucks.
Fun workplace
Great work place... Fun working there... Love meeting new people.......and i love working with students...... I always keep a smile on my face.... I enjoyed working there
Free
Horrible management
Management is horrible and plays favorites. Employees are typically threatened on a daily basis, and backstabbing is a common occurence. Also, not friendly towards P.O.C.
Free lunch
4,0
productive day
start with a briefing then we ready to plan ahead and start to run our meals..we create a fun and non stress area
we work together ...we clean us we go that its very important in food services and also practice to prevent accidents ..we had safe meetings every week
free lunch
10 minutes break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do your research at any account with Aramark
Management does not know how to manage and keep staff. The employees work hard while management does nothing.. No Thanksgiving dinner for the staff who wked no Christmas cards or dinner for staffed never worked at a company that doesn't recognize their employees.
Overtime when short staffed
Not professional
worked in a prison
had to deal with prison inmates on a daily. Not a conformable place to work. would not ever work there again. Horrible management who would come in and no matter what you did even if it is what they told you to do you were always wrong on what you were doing.
Not the best management
Mixed reviews having worked at different locations. Upper management isn't fantastic. Mostly focuses on bottom line, instead of helping you to grow and be better at what you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not fun at all. they care about mangers only not there workers.
They don't care about there workers at all. Long as the job gets done they don't care. that's all that matters. There is no money in this unless you are Gm or hirer up. They do not promote with in.
over worked
Very fast paced environment. I love it because at time when the area slowed we can view to count all the games. I did not like to count inventory before and after games
Jobs are jobs
This review was based off 10years of working in different areas. They have alot of growing if they want to become better. Hopefully they can make that happen in the coming future
Productive and fun
working at Aramark was a great experience for me. it help me develop leadership skills as well as working with a team. I would definitely recommend Aramark to other people.
not worth it
Managers operates in the buddy-buddy system toooo much! You don't have control of your life, couldn't get Sundays off to go to church or the day I wanted, while new hires had the best days and shifts.
Another manager kept loading me down with more and more work while the other two weren't delegated work fairly.

It was too much, didn't want to go back after the last lay-off.
Pro érvek
negotiated good pay during interview
lay off every 4 or 5 months
Poor Management and Unfair Manager Favoritism
The job itself at Aramark was not awful - it was the unfair / unequal treatment of employees I experienced there that was the issue. Not only was I performing the duties of a lead supervisor of one of the restaurant units at my location, but I was not being paid as a supervisor, and my job title was still just as a normal associate. Meanwhile, I was told I was going to be fired for attendance issues multiple times (yes, I did have attendance issues - not trying to skirt that), while someone who was late / absent literally twice as often as me was not being given the same punishments.
Free meals from certain locations for 6+ hour shifts
Kontra érvek
Expensive healthcare, poor management, unequal treatment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
willing to work there again
very fast pace due to supervising inmates, easy physically, because if you do what ur told by management, guards, you will be supervising inmates to complete all the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned many things at this partticular job. Made many new friends and enjoyed working for Aramark.
Good enough place to pick up skills and experience. Made many new friends and enjoyed the opportunity to meet and train employees. Did receive full Training in the area I was place in both areas. Enjoyed to camaraderie.
some employee benefits
Kontra érvek
broken promises, lack of employees, cut throat on hours
4,0
Great place to work at
It was a great place I am joyed the five years I worked there the only thing I didn’t like is my last review it was a misunderstanding and it didn’t get fixed
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés