Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Cook208 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
208 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 131 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good people to work with
my co workers assist with whatever needs to be done reliable and down to earth employees. every step of the way they're there! good benefits fair schedule
Nice place to work
Aramark was a good company to work for I was working as a cook supervisor at west Tennessee state prison I was in the first group of Aramark employees that replaced state workers .other than that I was grate
Great company
Good company to advance,meet new people and it allows me to share what ive learned over the years with employees that may not have alot of cooking experience.i really enjoy working with people.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Layoffs
Joy feeding the students
Feeding students, is a joy, but I was unsatisfied with low pay, and I was denied a supervisor position. I liked being paid unemployment during winter break, and during summer break, my supervisor and manager were great to work with,
It’s cool
I’m a cook and I basically like everything but the pay . The supervisors are all cool, as well as other employees. But it’s best to get your time and don’t get complacent
Family oriented
Pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Aramark gives me the tools I need to succeed. Aramark also is flexible and balances job and life. My managers want me to be the best and over achieve my goals
Horrible Management
Only benefits if you are friend with the manager. Not opportunity to transfer, do over time, bad benefits.
I liked to work at a correctional facility, feel safe, I liked the job a lot, my only problem was the manager. I would like to work doing the same, but not with same manager.
Job environment
The hr dept is careless and its a lot of racism and favoritism in the company. Hated Aramark @Georgetown university. Managers only worry about going home. Nobody has a serious passion about working there. No room for advancement. Only care about themselves no team or homely feel here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job
I worked with inmates at Indiana State prison. I supervised while they prepared meals. The hardest part was that I was alone supervising 8 male inmates at a time.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not up to par.
There is always an issue! Management does not care about employees but production. They pick and choose favorites which those liked get weekends off and scheduled as they want. Others get the tail end and the grunt of the work. My supervisors aren’t thoroughly trained and I know because I was once a supervisor and did much better than them in my position.
Hourly wage
Management, Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work duties, and the pay rate. There are duties to perform per job description when you are hired.
They give you more responsibility than ur job description. What management suppose to do, they have you do it. And you dont get the pay or the appreciation for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment and manger wasnt properly trained
When my direct supervisor left before my training was complete my manager didnt know how to do complete the inventory, ordering, stocking, filling orders, or fixing weekly forms. My manager also didnt defend me when an inmate stole from commissary. My manger had very little knowledge of how to do commissary.
Don't work here
Poorly managed. This is a corporate company. They do NOT look out for the hard working people! Management lacks skill in ALL aspects. They don't pay fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
insurance coverage is terrible, management not organised or professional, not enough staff to do the job., too many lazy workers.

I put my two week notice to end in November, manager did not do it on time or know how its done. HR had to help him.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and awesome culture.
Love coming to work everyday cooking is my passion. I love the structure and the culture of the work environment. I look forward to my customers and making sure good quality kids up to standard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works with public school calendar
Gerat place if you love children,off when kids are off only part time. Dose not have any advancement to go anywhere. Not alot of flexibility in time off other than holidays when it the most expensive time to travel
food service
food service is a demanding job. I have been lucky with Aramark. I have been given opportunites that have given me much satisfaction in my owkr career
Lead cook
I was employed with aramark for a year, I learned that aramark doesnt take care of their employees... benefits were good but pay was low for work I've done/did, I made my 40 a week but for the stuff I was doing could've been more pay... rotating weekands & holidays off were great.. my schedule was very flexible but pay wasnt great....
Modern Day Slavery
Go to work expect to have zero prep done for a meal to serve 600-900 people or wait for the truck to arrive with product to prepare the meal.
Expect your Co workers to be disrespectful and the management team too. The bathrooms are disgusting because Aramark doesn't pay anyone to clean employees bathroom.

The Lead role is solely a Independent role.

The management is the worst I've ever experienced. on a
Worst Experience Ever
My experience may not be like others but I truly wished I did some research on this company before I started. There are no real benefits and no real room for growth. The structure of the management is flawed, their main concern is on sales and customer satisfaction when it comes to food but not when it comes to the proper treatment that customers should be warranted.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
Management is over critical and not willing to help or advise on how to correct problems. Money/food cost are the only priorities. You will NEVER get a cost of living raise. (Or any other raise) Management gets bonuses, based on how little the staff is paid. More and more tasks will be added to your job, and no job description will be given to refer to.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés