Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cook

195 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 359 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and awesome culture.
Cook Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2020, január 18.
Love coming to work everyday cooking is my passion. I love the structure and the culture of the work environment. I look forward to my customers and making sure good quality kids up to standard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works with public school calendar
Lead cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pinckney, MI2020, január 16.
Gerat place if you love children,off when kids are off only part time. Dose not have any advancement to go anywhere. Not alot of flexibility in time off other than holidays when it the most expensive time to travel
food service
Manager/Lead Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  rye school district2020, január 2.
food service is a demanding job. I have been lucky with Aramark. I have been given opportunites that have given me much satisfaction in my owkr career
Lead cook
Lead cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 12.
I was employed with aramark for a year, I learned that aramark doesnt take care of their employees... benefits were good but pay was low for work I've done/did, I made my 40 a week but for the stuff I was doing could've been more pay... rotating weekands & holidays off were great.. my schedule was very flexible but pay wasnt great....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Modern Day Slavery
Lead Cook/Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, december 7.
Go to work expect to have zero prep done for a meal to serve 600-900 people or wait for the truck to arrive with product to prepare the meal.
Expect your Co workers to be disrespectful and the management team too. The bathrooms are disgusting because Aramark doesn't pay anyone to clean employees bathroom.
The Lead role is solely a Independent role.
The management is the worst I've ever experienced. on a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Worst Experience Ever
Lead Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2019, december 5.
My experience may not be like others but I truly wished I did some research on this company before I started. There are no real benefits and no real room for growth. The structure of the management is flawed, their main concern is on sales and customer satisfaction when it comes to food but not when it comes to the proper treatment that customers should be warranted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Nope
Lead Cook Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paxton, IL2019, november 21.
Not worth it. They do not care about their customers or employees. It's all about profit. No advancement or fair pay. And when they lose an account you are not guaranteed a job
Management was terrible
Cook Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2019, november 16.
I think when Aramark takes over they should bring their own management team in. There was only one manager after the CDM retired because she didn't like the takeover. Instead of hiring another CDM the asst. manager Took on both jobs that she couldn't handle, so she could get more money and she became overwhelmed, and took her frustrations out on staff. I reported her several times but nothing wad accomplished
4,0
Workplace
Supervisor cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 30.
You can move up fast. I enjoy working with the customer. The manager was good they was very understandable they will work with you. They let you get your hours plus more.
Fun but a challenge
Cook Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagle River, WI2019, október 15.
Fun place to work, always a curve ball thrown your way bit I like a challenge. Manager won't put up with laziness but jumps in when needed. You don't work with inmates at this place.
Hostile work environment
Cook Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, október 12.
Their lucky I didn't have the money or resources for an attorney, long story short
This was a very hostile work environment, the supervisor yelled at me alot like I was an inmate, and it wasnt right for the inmates either, I recieved zero respect from her favorite worker. Who she made an excuse for instead of doing anything about it, I even put in an anonymous report about it and the company just swept it under a rug, they gossiped and horse played with the inmates which is prohibited. They were racist and made a difference between the inmates based on race and ethnicity. They didn't treat them fairly at all, the co worker Holly referred to an inmate as her son often and gave him special treatment, another inmate used racial slurs alot and never recieved punishment for it. The supervisor and her favorite worker Holly made me feel I was wrong for wanting to report him. And when I wanted to write a report on it I was bullied and ridiculed, because he was a favorite trustee. She tried to tell me not to submit the report because she had intentions on deleting the report, she also yelled at me and used inappropriate words asked me what did she want me to do about it.
I dont care dont ever work for the county jail or prison Nobody does what they should and treat their least liked workers poorly It also took the company 2 months to pay me, the supervisor got mad when I asked her about the process for the pay. I was forced to work before filling out my new hire paper work and had to work before resigning before recieving my pay check, the GM and district manager didn't care at all.
Kontra érvek
No drinkable water, no edible food, its a jail, hostile, unstable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Terrible
Lead Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnston County, NC2019, szeptember 17.
Aramark is dead in road for alot of great cooks and food service workers. Management makes the money and your never given in oppurtunity for advancement.
Disliked company
Lead daycare cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, szeptember 10.
Staff not very well to work with. Hours are not great. Pay was ok but not the best for what you put in. Managers are not on the same page so made it stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Poor management
Supervisor Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crown Point, IN2019, szeptember 4.
She never orders what we need... cursing at employees... POOR MANAGEMENT!!!!! I love the company and I love seeing the residents enjoying my food, but if u have a manager that does not order the right food for u to cook with... poor management she don’t know what’s she’s doing..NEVER THERE ALWAYS GONE BUT GETS 80 hours every two weeks while we actually work our shift...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful job and management treat you very poorly not even corporate would help with the issues at the company
Supervisor cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  200 Jefferson County Parkway jail facility2019, augusztus 6.
You were going to work in management would roll their eyes and tell you that they don't care what's going on they would leave you on the floor alone just bullying you just always harassed you everyday and tell you that it doesn't matter what you do they don't care
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's very early mornings what did I say it was a jail kind of miserable people are good the jail staff was good dealing with inmates kind of sucked
Lead Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2019, július 8.
Ok it was working in a jail not to bad went through a lot of employees people woud do stuped thing like bring things to inmates and get them selves fired or just quite
Its a job!
Lead Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, június 20.
Cooks there were a revolving door, therefore we were always short of staff. Company rarely hired temps to help with daily work load. Management was okay. 3 jobs in 1.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a good company to work for
Lead Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2019, június 14.
The managers and the gm are racist. And all the employees are unfairly paid. New and inexperienced workers are paid more than workers who have been working there already. Especially workers whom been working over 20 years. They only give a 2 cent raise every year. And you can have vacation time, but the managers would not let you take a vacation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
review for aramark at bccx ( Prison Food services)
Lead Cook/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikeville, TN2019, május 28.
I worked there for a total 1 1/2 Years. I enjoyed my work. I worked long hour but i moved up pretty quickly. It wasn't staffed properly. A lot of times i worked on my own. Management could be improved with listening skills and action but all in all it was sufficient.
good pay, over time
stressful environment
Management is the problem
LEAD COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, május 18.
Depends on the manager and or supervisor and how they interact with employees. Most of the management team speaks to you like you are beneath them and expect respect when none is given.
Free lunch
Poor management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van