Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Laborer

Munkakör megnevezése
Laborer33 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 269 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and managers need to do more onsite training. If employees are handling paperwork, headoffice staff and field staff should be more on one accord and on the same page
Munkahelyi kultúra
prepare, serve, laugh, have learned quite a bit about catering and multiculturalism, management consists of a good group of people, the people/customers and problem solving are my favorite parts of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ive heard from other workers that not all of the contracts are bad but the one I'm on is just horrible. Under payed and overworked in sometimes unsafe conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strongly recommend looking somewhere else for a job staff is rude and the working conditions are almost unbearable summer time heat is the death of anyone working there unless your looking to shed all your weight then it’s a great place to be you’ll instantly lose 15 pounds in a week 😂
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very prejudice person toward black people. They will pay the white person more and promote them over black ppl. White employees can lie and they know they are lie and they support the white ppl.
Good benefits
No breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day started with me helping prepare the breakfast bar, setting out the cold table. Then putting away any stock we might have had, putting everything in its proper place. The manager was very helpful in helping me complete any tasks I did not understand. The most difficult part of my job was trying to clean large pots in a small amount of time, while my favorite part was being able to serve guests and provide a positive experience for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must have flexible hours, time-management is very vital.
I have learned the importance of working as a team, most assignment required the assistance of another individual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking for a company to belong and be appreciated for your work, don't go to soldier field. I've been there for 5 years, trained new hires, and helped new management with difficult task and have never been considered for a promotion. Currently looking for better employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Minimum wage,food expensive,no variety,overworked you work double,not even appreciated,,every man for himself,really wouldn't recommend it to anyone,
Pro érvek
Convient, easy to get to quickly
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage, selfish staff, everyone has an ego, self righteous
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at crossroads at UVA with aramark was absolutely horrible. The job blows, the hours are long and awkward, they hire people who are literally on meth, lie about important things and almost everyone made fun of me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never had a bad experience with Aramark. Im looking for something with a retirement plan. Life with Aramark was rough but im here an have a outstanding group of co-workers to help me along the way
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours weren't the best, but there is job security. Where I was placed, there wasn't much room for career advancement. It's a good place to start but ultimately not suitable for a long term career choice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has good benefits, and the management there is great. Working there was amazing. The worst thing about the job was probably just waking up pretty early and the environment was pretty good nothing the security couldn’t handle. Overall it’s a pretty nice place to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace was too hot and management refuses to fix it. The workers are overworked and underpaid. The quota they set is terrible. They offer a cheap lunch once in a while. The drama that rotates through the employees and employers is ridiculous. Management forming romantic relationships with those they're in charge of.
Everything sucked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace really enjoyed it hope i can get another opportunity. I love trying to be the best most productive company it makes you want to be great at your job
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Aramark was an layback place to work with everyday simple tasks that were required. Over all I would say it is a great company to start with and grow as a people and to learn new abilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Aramark everyone pretty much worked together things actually got resolved also,went in did your job got complemented from time to time, if given the opportunity I'd work for them again!!
Employees
Day offs
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers dont listen to teir employees They will always find way to get you in trouble , This company is not a good company to work with ..always finds way to get you in trouble
Rip off
Munkahelyi kultúra
The particular location I have experience at is not great. The management does not support the workers. They do not set the team up for success. They do not repair equipment in a timely manner. In order to have a successful team it has to come from the top of the food chain. If they don’t care you don’t care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is terrible and stressful having to deal with managers and crew leaders i would never recomento this job to any friend or family member the pay is very low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, relaxed atmosphere with the focus on getting the job done in a timely manner. I enjoyed tbe fact that safety meetings were held daily to rei force safety of and in the work plave. The management staff were easy to approach and communication flowed readily. The management will hold appreciation days for safety, no work loss due to injury and all around high quality in production.
Too much overtime daily
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés