Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Worker

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 349 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start work at 8.30am.empty trash cans.help line cooks get ready for the day.Then go do dishes.do whatever cleaning that needs to be done.like walls and floors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No communication or cooperation among managers and staff. You a body filling a position. Managers quick to tell you what you did wrong and rarely compliment staff on anything.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allow the kids to run the show. Never enough staff, poor time management and scheduling. There is never any direction given, people do not work as a team to get the work done.
Pro érvek
work around summer vacation for younger kids
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's been awhile since I work for that company I enjoyed working at a lot of schools the kitchen work was fun and I enjoyed meeting the kids and the staff was great along with the employees everyone did their part to make the lunchroom work a success
Free breakfast and lunch
Getting up at 5am every school day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learn different jobs,and great place to grow.Get to enjoy serving people and helping out in the communities,great to work with your co-workers and supervisers.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES
Kontra érvek
HAVE TO WORK DIFFERENTJOBS DESCRIPTIONS.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well a typical day would consist of washing dishes, cleaning mats, mopping floors, cleaning tables, taking out trash, washing soup kettles, organizing glass racks, etc. I learned a lot about time management from this job, about how to best use a work force, how to lead and how to follow. The management wasn't great. At the beginning of the job, I didn't have a manager. I worked nights with my coworkers and we managed ourselves. Then later we get a boss, but this guy has no real experience in a kitchen, and it showed. He was very tunnel visioned. Hardest part of the gig was being forced to stay my 8 hours and wait for management to check it in the morning. Most enjoyable part was the park itself, being surrounded by mountains and forests really helped. But the stress from work just got to be too much.
Pro érvek
Free soup, busy work environment, good food.
Kontra érvek
A lot of dishes, busy work environment, bad management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work experience. Some customers are easy to get along with. boss is very understandable of needs and time off if needed. easy learning experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good experience for me. I learned alot and got to do something I love to do cook and serve people. It was a great experience and I can take the things that I learned to a new position.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work people are very friendly steady work pace every one helps out their is team work If you fall be hind some one always lends a helping hand
Pro érvek
close to my home enjoy working there
there is no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
As the day starts I would change into my chefs coat and then report to my boss, who would give me a status report about the food that I take to the stand, where I serve it. On a typical Komets game night I would serve pulled pork and pulled chicken products to over a thousand people. I would do this until the beginning of the last period where I would have to break down my food area and clean it. Then I would go down to the dish room and help the other dishwashers to finish the dishes.
Pro érvek
Every four hours we get a free meal.
Kontra érvek
Hour vary greatly can go from eight to fifty-eight.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Concession Worker /housekeeper-Aramark/Crown Foods Inc. Philadelphia, PA 3/00-6/04
 Ensured department compliance with all health and safety regulations

 Served draught beer, cocktail drinks and wine.

 Food preparation and customer service

 Clean bathrooms and hallways, disinfecting, dusting, and vacuuming

 Ensured that all furnishings, hallways, vending areas, and storage rooms are well maintained

 Cashier/cash drawer with receipts and tape
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés