Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Team Member63 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 493 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt satisfied and challenged daily at my job. As a dishwasher and storeroom associate there was never a full moment. The management team was supportive of employees that worked to their potential
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work your shift, don't take anything personally and cash your check. It's a good job in an emergency to pay your bills and keep your head above water. Management and supervisors appreciate you if you hustle and sweat so they won't have to.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Some supervisors are just plain mean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company was pretty fun. As a beginning college student, this job, if done properly, will help a student learn and understand time management. This is not something u can take lightly, however, as not paying attention to the schedule can hurt your reputation overall. It's hard trying to be in class and make it to your shift when both are scheduled for the same time. This job requires intense concentration and scheduling, as someone trying to get through school classes is in desperate need of organizational skills. This job was enjoyable, and I would definitely do it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience working with aramark corporation so far is having a excellent boss, great attitudes all around , and high outstanding respect in work environment from all co workers. Could not ask for anything more. Two thumbs up. Great job aramark.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Show up. Do your job other people quit they dont hire a replacement so you get that added to your job and they won't pay more for asking more so more people quit and so on and so on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
, love the job but isnt made for single people who doesnt have a second or back up income when it come to the holidays or the summer time when your force to draw unemployment or find a second job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people that were very respectful and I felt like a family working there everyone got along and it was very good team effort from all co workers and managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like being told fake promises that won’t happen this is place for you 4 Years of my life to make a whole whopping .25 more than what I was hired in for the staff are backstabbing just like high school all over again if you want to job that you won’t make any more than what you basically started with this is a job for you but I wouldn’t recommend applying here or even going to interview waste of time
Job Security
Kontra érvek
Low raises, Expensive health plans no appreciation for management
Munkahelyi kultúra
your experience with Aramark is completely depended on what location you are at. In general they offer good hours, ok pay. There is not much to say because I only worked seasonally
Munkahelyi kultúra
good environment to work in. Managers are super nice and helpful and willing to work with you on your schedule. I would recommend a friend to work at Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for a decent amount of time and saw a lot of discrimination. The Manger will low ball you and not pay you the starting pay then will make a excuse out of it. The raises are low and You have to be there for a long time to get benefits. I wouldn’t recommend working here but if you really need a job go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I prepared food for children at school.
I also served the children when it was time for lunch. I worked with 5 other ladies The hours were great because I was out in time to pick up my youngest daughter from school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was easy with great hours and pay. It was fast paced, close to home, stressful at times but easy. The only issue was the manager that worked with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good work environment. I washed dishes and cooked and cleaned. I served food to kids and made sure they had enough to eat. Great job i loved having my afternoons and summers off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My employment was temporary and done in an institution setting where it was very hectic and the communication skills between the team was lacking severely
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can have some great employees but they won't stay because this company doesn't care about the employee. Very bad food and safe food practices. The list is endless.
It's a job
I break all day. Can work alone all day 8-6. The list is endless
Munkahelyi kultúra
allways wanted to come back to work there loved the job and loved the co. it was fast pased but layed back at the same time staff was always on point with the food and setup.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good u had to keep up with the meals that needed to be prepared daily but u always got plenty of breaks and they feed you good and they kept it clean
Lunch
Fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for a different firm for 30 years doing the same job then aramark took over. From then staff where leaving because management changed things like work timetable and leave and breaks all these things worked well with other firm but after aramark took over things went downhill badly. Management wanted rid off original staff 1 by 1 so they could get their own staff in eventually most off the original staff left and so did I. Soon as staff left they got the own staff in.The organisation from management was bad they didn't listen to staff and if you questioned them you would get a warning!!
Pro érvek
Nothing even charged 50p for lunch wich was getting thrown out!!
Bad management long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there 8 years ago. It was a very part time job. It was fun, but hard work. There was always something different happening. lots of friction between the different Aramark locations.
free soda
Kontra érvek
irregular schedule, hard to get on full time, grumpy co-workers, grumpy customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
staff does not care about employees,
poor training

expect too much work

always down talking staff

pay sucks

no advancement

manager turn over rate is high

went through 10 managers since i worked there