Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Supervisor118 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
118 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 275 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervised 20 Male inmates to prepare food for the jail, elderly home and a detox center. Did the ordering and 3 deliveries daily in Arlington and Washington DC. Learned to have eyes behind your head, management in the Jail was disrespectful. Hardest part was the traffic and the distance. It was rewarding to change a lot of different cultures who had a messed up life and encouraging them.
Pro érvek
Great company recomend it to anyone
Alot of traveling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment does not look out for you at all! They have favorites and for the job I did the pay could've been better. Was risking myself everyday. Was always called in to cover other supervisors that didn't want to work and was never acknowledged for it
Kontra érvek
Just everything about that company
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was very hesitant on giving raises. When raises were actually given, they would give the bare minimum. Weren' t to supportive for employee needs. Not a good company to work for!
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have work life balance. Set schedule. Respectful workplace, coworkers work well together. Great benefits. Free uniforms. Cooking really good food and serve the clients with a great attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working solo most of the time. Was not a pleasant experience working with the management and most of the co workers. Spent a lot of time going behind the other employees to re do work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing to say nothing to say they could stick up for there employees pay them more be a little bit more compassionate for more people I love working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible company to work for. Most people were largely underpaid. Our general manager had no idea what she was doing. Executive chef was WAY underqualified. I knew more than her with a culinary degree. Unprofessional management.
None.
Underpaid, Over worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark through the jail. The company was great! My manager was great to work with. My shift was excellent for my life (4am- 1pm). I didn't continue with the company in any other aspect but I feel as though Aramark would be a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
absolutely no room for growth, awful compensation and benefits. managers are lazy and neglectful, and play favorites. great job if you want to work alone and never get a raise or promotion.
alone time
benefits, pay, management, opportunity
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would gladly advise my family and friends who work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is never wrong!!It's always someone elses fault. They sit in office for hours at a time most days which makes it hard to get things we needed out of the office. It's in a prison kitchen , work with the lowest of the low, but most of the inmates were ok. Pay was ok, most{not all} of the other supervisors were great to work with. no advancement, not enough hours with full staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can expect a well structured time frame for all necessary activities. After punching in, there is usually a morning meeting to begin the shift with expectations for the day. Breaks are scheduled during most likely down time during your shift. Day ends with cleanup and assessing needs for the following day/scheduling changes. I've learned many skills from this company that I appreciate the opportunity to have learned. Management is always just a call away with an open door office policy. An upbeat, diverse, caring workplace is always the aim while encouraging fast paced, quality production. The most difficult aspect of the job is in the moment problem solving, but there is always a team within reach to help come up with any plan or decision necessary. Most enjoyable part of the job is the family atmosphere and ability to connect directly with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, racist and sexist manager & pay definitely isn’t worth the stress he will cause you. Untrustworthy team. Dirty & disgusting kitchen as well. don’t waste your time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We prepared breakfast,lunch,and dinner for the inmates.Washed and dumped trays and stage trays for each meal. prepped and tagged food in cooler. At the end of the night close kitchen down,lock up,and turn in paperwork.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They over work their district managers, because the supervisors are hourly. They give people benefits, then take them away because they cut labor. They are constantly cutting labor and making the other workers work harder with out giving them any extra hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly stay well away they are an absolute joke off a company that do not care about their employees i currently work for them they are ran by absolute spineless morons you are forever under staffed constantly paid incorrectly

I am the Kitchen Supervisor at Dreghorn (an army camp) currently have 2 kitchen porters too cover 14 shifts Chefs aren't in a better position cleaners are a team of 3 too clean the entire camp which is 22 big buildings honestly stay well clear
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full busy days, lots of walking.
Preparing food for hundreds of students and staff.

Learn a hard work ethic, communication, working with others while working among-st a hundreds of personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the 1st 6 months I saw 3 managers fired corporate will tell you one thing and do something totally different and If you ask for support you will just get the run around You will be asked to do the work of 2 people they only care about the money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervised 30 inmates, prepare approximately 2400 daily dinner meals. Learned to deal with many types of individuals. I was firm but fair.... I believe respect, goes a long way!
Munkahelyi kultúra
There isn't much of a training program. However, the management at the higher level really knows what they are talking about and are great mentors. I miss most of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't waste your time they have an extremely high turn over rate poor communication management are not too cooperative the pay isn't great for what you have to deal with especially in a prison
Walk around and observe
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés