Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Janitor

106 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 950 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manual report of quality controls
We got a family group
All employee know what to do and try to help each other
bonos
low salary
Too much favortism
Management aren't as supportive, they act friendly and smile in your face but you can't trust them at all. There is too much favortism, the pay is bad
Monday thru Friday work schedule
Kontra érvek
Very low wages even at top pay
Aramark aye ?
Well aramark wasnt all bad. Working by yourself, quiet environment, friendly helpful employees, and the hours ! The hardest part was you had to get your section done at a certain time before lunch and start your other section. I loved aramark.
Great job
Great place and people to work with and get to learn different skills or trades to upgrade or change your job title for better pay good benefits good .
Didn't give enough hours
If they would give more hours they would keep employees and pay there employees more money an hour for all the hard work they do keeping the school clean.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Not very friendly
I just wasn't happy work for aramark. People were not very helpful and just wasn't very good. I don't think that i would ever want another job through aramark ever again. Thanks for the opportunity and the job at the time. Bit i have came across something much better.
2,0
It was a OK job
My job duties cleaning bathrooms mopping floor cleaning dishes vacuuming carpet waxing floors taking out the trash working cleaning offices
Deep cleaning the whole faculty and the plant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work currently employed there great pay great people you get treated well a pleasure to work there very relaxed work place they appreciate you
Great benefits good ppl
Giving My Thanks With No Questions
I Love Working Through Aramark Woth Expert Janitor For The 5yrs But I Don't Know Why They Did Want Any Of Expert Janitor Services No More But I Wanna Thank Them For Everything Also From Letting Me Take The Janitor Hands-Off + Hands-On Training And For My Certification Certificate Too.
Great
Great employer. Good benefits. Good advancement opportunities. Liked the job alot but had to move so i could not stay with the company. Would recommend .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at Aramark, I did janitorial work. There were some problems I encountered with changing of management in a short period of time.
I enjoyed my time at Aramark. I did janitorial work. There were some problems I encountered with changing of management in a short period of time. At times, my job was demanding, challenging and fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is great managment is unacceptable
a typical day would include garbage removal and recycyle removal, chat with clients and other cleaning duties.I believe managnment could be better.The most difficault part of my day is throwing garbage over my head
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is easy to do, but it is hard because of lazy people.
The work is easy to do, however because of lazy people on second shift, third shift has to do all the cleaning. If we missed an area that has just paper stuck in the corner on the floor, you will get written up. Because they're supposed to be Union rep on every shift, This company only allows two, which is on the first and second shift.

If you wanted to be full-time, you have to work 15 years before getting that title or when one of the full-timer gets fired, pass away or quit.

If you are injured and return to work with doctor note and restrictions, the company will force you off the property and have you on-called duty only until you are off restriction; that will take months or years to do. What they are doing is illegal.

If you do decide to hire a union or worker lawyer to fight for your right to work, you are automatically fired from Aramark.

Don't even ask for a union rep to represent you because they will agree with the management about everything you supposed to did wrong and again forcing you to sign written statement, so you have to call the Union boss in just to fight for your case.
Pro érvek
low discount on items at the restaurant. Pay raised every year.
Kontra érvek
No health benefit for part-timer, PTO or vacation days. Only for full-Timer.
Janitorial cleaning
It wasn't bad working there the job was pretty basic good people in the workplace co-workers were good to work with and easy to get along with the boss's not so good they would pick sides from outside people that didn't work for the company did hear rumours from outside people that didn't work for the company and they would fire employees for absolutely no reason I think the company could do better and respecting their workers absolutely
Productive and fun workplace
Get as many hours u can get and don't settle for one position always have advances to move up take those opportunities make sure you communicate with your supervisors they will work with you in any or most situations
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the type of work good days bad days
It was good at first there is to much favoritism and to many people getting promoted to qickley should get paid more a hour for the type of work that is done dailey and change the hours to much during the summer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my job .. management is horrible feels like we in jail and constantly in trouble
Saftey is number 1 and need great team work and look after co workers. So many policies which is good but if u follow then you get in trouble . If u dint follow u get more trouble. Cant win no matter situation.

Your only as good as your last mistake
Mon to fri
Kontra érvek
Management isnt all to friendly, dont feel like your work is good enough for the company, No appreciation
New Management are good
Hopefully the new manager can really make a difference to our work area. And can train us more in using all the machine that we have and make sure that all workers are following our work policy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Our team would first start off with general cleaning if in fact while cleaning a room we find a problem we address it also
We start off with general cleaning unless we discover it needs a deep cleaning the best part is to ensure safe and healthy environment for everyone keeps not only the company happy but we also got more benefits and pay each time we excelled beyond what was expected management would work closely with us to archive and master the job there was nothing I didn't like about job
Great job
It was an great experience, learned skills and received certifications , worked with great people and made good money. Unfortunately it was an big lay off.
Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Certain people didn’t want to do there assignment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark for Millikin , They pay good money but you only get paid biweekly . They do good overtime pay . There a lot of great benefits working for Aramark.
Overtime pay
Short lunch breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés