Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Intern

Munkakör megnevezése
Intern19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 166 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Created an awesome work environment
At this account, they created an awesome work environment that was like family. They were playful but also , they got down to work when needed.
Aramark
Not much culture, management always changes, not much room for advancement. Industry is pretty dull unless you enjoy laundry, pay is not bad for the work but people are not the easiest/most enjoyable to work with. Also contracts they make with customers are kind of shady even though they say they have the highest ethical standards
Great
I would say where I worked as an intern for Aramark was great. All the staff had great personalities. My manager was very lenient and they work with the hours of your availability especially if you’re in school.
co-workers
it is not a bad place to work, the problem is the co-workers. They make it miserable. aside from that Aramark is a great place to work. If you can't handle angry/overreacting people for 8 hours daily, then that is not the place for you.
Internship
Worked for them as an intern for a summer. Learned a lot and the chefs were more than generous in sharing their knowledge with us. Schedule was rough but that's what you get being the low man.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun and productive
It was an interesting job..but it went by quickly because it was an internship . They had a lot of different people to adapt to for two weeks at a time.
productive place
thanks for the opportunity to work at the company and the opportune to learn and meet new people. really nice people at the office and good managers and supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is not all that grat
I really did enjoy working for Aramark. I was a supervisor in California and everyone knows that Cali is an expensive State. I was only getting paid $13 an hour plus the freaking taxes they took out were ridiculous. Overall it's just the pay that sucks. Plus, I did an internship that was only $9 bucks. So..yeah.
Management, benifits, travel
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would avoid working for this company
Terrible company, management is selective when enforcing rules and regulations. All they care about is the bottom line and nothing else. Management will look the other way on Drugs,poor work performance as long as it does not interfere with day to day operations. I would never work for this company again and they currently have a terrible reputation on the resort and hospitality side.

Basically the management is comprised of people who survived working there longer then others, meaning they aren't qualified to begin with. While business is out to make money , the modern corporate mentally will often cut off the goose's head that lays the golden egg.

I would advise people to stay away.
Kontra érvek
Terrible pay, Bad management, poor housing conditions on resort side.
Fun temporary work place
Do not work here longer than 2 years, if possible. The individuals are great and you can learn a lot from the experience, however management and the company as a whole is terrible. There is little advancement available and there are numerous layoffs.
1,0
Great work staff
The management and employees work very well together and if anyone needs any help, the management is always there to handle the problem. Extremely clean area.
Internship
You get a feel of what its like to be independent and to actually be employed. You get paid, you have taxes and bills to pay. The kitchen is always busy so you never run out of things to do specially when it gets busy and everything you prepped is all used up and you have to make on the spot.
Great Work Environment for Hands-On Customer Service Experience
Great opportunity to grow and develop the skills learned in the classroom. I was afforded the ability to handle real-time problems and had the freedom to solve them as I saw fit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work , worked during high school and currently during college. Looking to get into a field I am currently majoring in.
Aramark has taught me many things over the last 5 years , leadership and management at the top of the list. Working while going to school has helped me in my time management and setting prioriities.

Would recommend working with them ..

Nick Santurro
Positive coworkers
I learned how to measure ingredients, follow and make recipes, make and season bread to make croutons, seasoned, cut and bake chicken, and prepared vegetables for the salad bar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productivity and fast paced working environment
Employers and employees are always encourage to work together.
Free meal
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
An incredible experience that taught me valuable lessons in my field
Working for George Washington University under Aramark was an incredible experience. There was no typical work days, as every day was a different learning experience. I worked Mon-Fri 8-4 and stayed after when needed. I learned how to manage a custodial staff of 18, break down/set up for events, meeting, concerts and banquests, handled contracts on for potential clients and did all porfolios.
Enjoyable place to work
Working at a college gave me a chance to see the different variety of conditions to inspect. The training and people were willing to share knowledge and training to help me succeed in my profession.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and you get to build your skills
Working at Aramark was great, i always was busy doing beneficial things for both myself and the company. Aramark in general is a wonderful coperation and i got to bulid my skills. Verbal communication is the most important thinng i learned. Overall i loved Aramark
skill building
internship
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés