Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark cég munkavállalói értékelései a Housekeeper állásra itt: Houston, TX

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 899 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never know when youre working until the week before
Working as a suite attendant with the Houston astros is a pretty cool experience. Every now and then you see famous people walking around.

As far as the pay goes, you get a 50 dollar base pay, then commission on food, then gratuity. Sometimes cash.

You will get screwed when they put you in an Astros suite (everything in the suite is free to the people in there, so they will normally not tip), they just give you a base pay of $150 in an 8 hour shift. Which doesnt sound too bad, but when you are on the rotation you might only get to work 2 or 3 times every homestand. So you will definitely need another job while you work at minute maid.

The worst is when they put you in a suite where the people stiff you, because then essentially you only worked for $50 and some commission, there have been days where Ive worked for less than the livable wage.

This is not like working in a regular restaurant where you have multiple people to tip you. You only get one suite, one bill, and how much you make for that 8-10 hour shift you put in depends on that ONE bill.

Aramark is the same as every other stadium concessions company, they do not care for you, they are there to make money and will make money however possible.
Easy job.
Kontra érvek
Management sucks, aramark does not care for their employees.
Ok
Good place and coworkers OK ,some good days, slow days but it was still OK from to clean in event areas,work in area that had offices ,it was hard to go after shift was over.
Task
My duties were too prepare plates for food, make sure all hot boxes were accounted for, deliver food to the social events, make sure all proper equipment was pick up accordingly.
Pro érvek
Great job experience, fun people, good environment
Understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Skilled and experienced in food, meat and other grocery stocking.
Interested in an entry-level purchasing position that could lead to a re sensible managent position in the retail industry. I think the hardest part of a job is not comleting the job on time.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
I have no cons.
Good Team Vibe...
I work in warehouse (Minute-Maid - MMP)...Enjoy working with my day shift co-workers....Nice management base...Hope to have a fulltime future with a company like Aramark.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches from our commissary kitchen, part of the warehouse...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Productive work place
Normal day everybody working as a team to get the work done. I learned how to commuicate with others employees came to me for advice
10 mins an a union here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting work place with friendly co-workers
A nice fast paced enviroment time moves very quickly and you get to meet interesting people.
free lunch
short breaks
3,0
it was alright
working for this company was ok, didntt challange me at all but it was fun working i had real niece co worker
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience and a very motivating atmosphere to work in.
I was grateful to have an experience of one like this. It showed me other skills, besides the one I already had. I was always ready to come to work, even on my days off! I enjoyed working and making sure the customers were satisfied. I enjoyed cooking the different types of foods served. I even enjoyed working with the co-workers I had,we all showed great determination in getting the job or task completed. We showed up as a team and we all worked as a team!!! I would love further my skills in the Foodservice Industry.
Pro érvek
Great opportunities to grow within the company.
Kontra érvek
No breaks, short handed on workers.
Productive and decent workplace
A typical day at work for me would be pulling trash, sweeping, and greeting customers. My co-workers are hard working, friendly, and I enjoy working with them. The hardest park of the job is pushing big gondola trash cans through a huge crowd of fans. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a chance to see some of the Texans games live and meet the players.
Watching Texans games
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and indepedent work place
A typical work day would be to clock in then go to the basement to get your cleaning cart and pager then go to the room your assin to and clean it. What i learn was how to work indepedently and to work saftely. The magement was unorganized and nice. My co-worker were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job was fined the room in the hosipital the most enjoyable part was working at your own pace and independently.
can take break anytime between 6pm-9pm
30 minutes break
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés