Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Housekeeper

360 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 892 értékelés megtekintése
Aramark
My work experience has been a growing and progressive in positive ways I am learning something new on a daily basis and it inspires me to stay positive and humble for society.
Pro érvek
overtime working is allowed, hands on experience training
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keeping the environmental services a good name
There’s no good or bad in this situation. I just love to keep the facility clean and make the patients feel comfortable in a clean environment. Also the workers as well.
Under to much pressure
Have not seen any success in this work environment in 4 years of work .Have not being offered a different position. Do not receive enough PTO and Vacation time. Never enough supplies and good equipment to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good company to work for
I loved working for Aramark i learn alott of new skills i was a lead.housekeeper i clean 25 rooms a day i enjoyed it alott i enjoyed the staff the mangers and even the paitents. I even help nurse make beds for patients..
Very productive
Aramark has very good team work with the employees. But needs to offer more hours. And needs to make sure all employees have the right equipment at all times to do there job successfully.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Very demanding
I loved working here great management n good team we all worked together... I liked it cuz I did different tasks and not the same all the time I was in different areas daily
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, work you like a dog
It took forever to get hired. 3weeks. Orientation was the best part, because they fed us. This job is extremely disorganized, ghetto, and they are super detailed about how they want the rooms cleaned. If it's a inch of dust you failed, and have to clean it. They go behind you and check every room. The amount of work and pay don't add up at all. You can't wear nails, lashes, pants have to be slacks or dickies (black only) have to wear black shoes non slip. They will hire anyone the co workers on 1st are so ghetto. They are disrespectful!!! There is NO PAY DIFFERENCE in shifts at all everyone makes $11. Im only staying here until I get a new job. The turniver rate here is extremely high for a reason!!! I think this job is for teens and mud early 20s. Good luck here you're gonna need it. Im never coming back!!!
Orientation, Benefits
Pay, Co workers, Disorganized, Too much detailed hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with a good reputation serving good clients.
Aramark, although was sort of the silent partner, provided all I needed to perform my job. I was not a hospital employee, as such was the client, but I felt that I belonged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What its like working at Aramark
The management is very encouraging, I learned most of what I know on cleaning. The people who work there are very friendly and helpful, hardest part of the job was making everything perfect and having time to finish.
review.
They don’t care about their employees. They overwork their employees by putting them in multiple buildings for 1 person if they are short-staffed. There’s family members working together when it’s not allowed and favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Miserable and misleading work environment
I applied for housekeeper at the hospital and got hired. I had to drive an hour and a half for a week for training. After the week of training I got my Schedule and was told I would be placed in the nursing home. I never applied for the nursing home and somehow was placed there. They tricked me into a job I never applyed for and treated me like uneducated trash.
Sacred Heart
Nursing home is a very nice environment my management couldn't really be any better is gentleman does an excellent job and making his employees feel their best and look their best
Horrible
Management is awful. Doesn't listen to what you have to say and pick there favorite and favors them.. Horrible to work for they don't like to give raises.. They push you and make you above and beyond and treat you horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company needs help !
I feel like this company doesn't appreciate it's employees it's all about them satisfying there customers and making money for themselves. We are the lowest paid employees in the McCormick Place there is no advancement you have employees that's been here 12+ years and still Part Time and new employees come in making the same pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not meet expectations at all.
From day one there was no organization. Management had no solid structure and the few employees, including myself, that work hard every day were undervalued and underappreciated. Most complaints were due to the lack of supplies that the supervisors were supposed supply, but did not. Little to no results when management was presented reoccurring issue that impeeded employees duties. Management really showed favoritism.
Great company
Love working for this company, pay was good, split days off, friendly staff, company appreciate your time and work. Overall good company to work for!!!!
fun place to work
very supportive. excellent pay raises. place of business very demanding. works with you to improve job satisfaction. loved working for Aramark not so much at River Valley a lot of tension do to work atmosphere.
Not a good company
Backwards company.any job in the world when you ask for scheduling they answer phone.even if they don’t there i s voicemail.no way you can be possibly busy all day long.you come in morning you have answer voicemail don’t you.guest leave messages so you have return.you should have not have call personal I’m trying get my schedule no one answering.claim oh we’re busy.thats ridiculous why because your in housekeeping you get calls from guest in morning you have returned there messages correct then there answer is oh we will put you on call tell your schedule really what’s wrong with you answering phone.sometimes 40.00 hours first week then after that good luck hours here in there it’s a nice lace if you wana get your start in hotels yes union this place don’t care at all
Just free lunch
Not enough hours
Fun and productive
I loved working for this company and would love to her back in with the company. Camp shutdown that never re started but will ing to work elsewhere. I highly recommend Aramark to anyone applying with this company.
Free meals
Awesome hours
Good place to work!
Nice atmosphere and good management to keep you working strong and happily.

Management is helpful. I learned about cleaning and cooking. Coworkers are nice. Hardest part of job is securing overtime weekends. Most enjoyable part is that it's peaceful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an okay place to work
I don't see myself retiring from here. I want to make more money to provide for my kids. I want benefits that won't break me to the point where I have to borrow money just to go to the doctor. The dental and vision is affordable but the health insurance will break you to the point that you won't have a check to pay your bills.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés