Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Housekeeper

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
377 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 553 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay job just not my thing, I Wouldn’t recommend if u have kids or are married the hours are crazy & Shifts Will Change With Out Notice. Good luck Though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with them for 5 months and I liked it my job was easy. The only thing that was wrong was management they was the worst. They was sleeping employees and doing bad things.
Nice pay
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Aramark is Great you do your shift and go home after 8 hours. No holiday work unless you want it.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Aramark are great because of the union. We do not pay for the benefits just pay union dues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love it here. Just want another job. Everybody here is friendly and if you need help they won’t hesitate to help you out. I enjoy my job and wouldn’t change anything about it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People here hurt you, they lie, they create new high positions for random people they fired in the past and bring back, they tell you to apply and they don't give you the interview, they pick and choose, they accuse people of sleeping with higher ups or of assault toward a higher up just to get people fired, management is terrible... Management even walked passed their employees murmuring "pigs" under their breath, it's unhealthy here.
Pro érvek
You see the stadium, it's beautiful, I work hard so does a small amount of others
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company can be great at times. It all depends on who you working under at a job site. Most jobs you unable to move up. Benefits sucks....no retirement plan or longterm disability. 401k is nice. You can meet some wonderful people.
Pro érvek
Some places are good to work
Kontra érvek
Some places not time flexible, Benefits sucks not worth paying the money, When you still gonna pay alot to use it, Management tells personal business to regular employees, When you need to take off or call off. (Some places not all)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for this company twice, in two different fields (food services and housekeeping) it’s the same issue throughout the whole company: they squeeze more and more out of their employees until they feel worthless and as if they are about to break. Some managers are really great and when more work is expected out of you on a regular basis they compensate you in pay, but for the most part that doesn’t happen. Aramark is more concerned with the money they make than with how they treat their employees, and this is not the fault of supervisors and managers who are feeling the pressure from the top. Right now is especially hard with the coronavirus, more and more is expected from facilities with little in return.
Pro érvek
Free lunch once per month
Kontra érvek
Insurance is awful, six day work week, little care from the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not care about their employees, our time was always wrong, our pay was not correct and PTO requests were always denied 😞 a hostile work environment.
Set work schedule
Management, high employee turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job, is caring for my patients.The hardest part of the job, is nothing.What I learned, is how to ware your PPE probably and how to remove it probably.
Munkahelyi kultúra
employees are strongly discouraged to talk to each other and are always separated so that there is no communication. (even before social distancing with the virus). Very poor communication or work organization from management. must use your own personal vehicle as transport for all company products including brooms,mops,rags, chemicals,even trash even though that was not stated in job discription.
oppresive work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
In and out on time The Work place culture was OK for the most part everybody would say hi and be happy when they see one another and management was OK skills you learn something new every day
Pro érvek
It was a great place to work where everybody was nice and helping
No real help from Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers will lie on you and cut your throat and management will do nothing about it but believe their side only. Lots of backbiting going on. If you can deal with backbiting and drama then this is the job for you. You deserve better!! Keep looking elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is the worst company to work for. I quit because the supervisor always talking to you crazy. No respect. Aramark don't pay you for all the hard work you do. Management is not organized. I was working as a housekeeper. Don't waste your time at this company they don't care about.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diversity in job titles with this company. Hospitality, dietary, housekeeping, etc. Start out at 12.90 a hour which isn't bad at all and every 6 months you get a raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad place to work at...always short of supplies and under staff...big turn over. Always writing you up for everything and anything....was told when I was hired that i would be working Monday through Friday no weekends. But it was a lie...had to start working weekends. There were times when there were no over head , no leadership when we would get to work...theresponsiblitywawas
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job and I’m glad they gave me a chance to work for them. I met some wonderful people who are great people to work with overall the company itself is great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good, management was a joke, if you wasn't in the little (click) clan, you didn't have a chance. A lot of drama and back stabbing. They think the few perks they have mean the world
A lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't really want to badmouth the company but the people they had running the place was absolutely horrible it was ghetto management was sleeping with the employees it was just crazy it was a soap opera to come to work had to go wasn't paid enough was not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s no good or bad in this situation. I just love to keep the facility clean and make the patients feel comfortable in a clean environment. Also the workers as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have not seen any success in this work environment in 4 years of work .Have not being offered a different position. Do not receive enough PTO and Vacation time. Never enough supplies and good equipment to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Aramark i learn alott of new skills i was a lead.housekeeper i clean 25 rooms a day i enjoyed it alott i enjoyed the staff the mangers and even the paitents. I even help nurse make beds for patients..