Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Housekeeper

Munkakör megnevezése
Housekeeper368 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
368 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 263 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work experience has been a growing and progressive in positive ways I am learning something new on a daily basis and it inspires me to stay positive and humble for society.
Pro érvek
overtime working is allowed, hands on experience training
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
employees are strongly discouraged to talk to each other and are always separated so that there is no communication. (even before social distancing with the virus). Very poor communication or work organization from management. must use your own personal vehicle as transport for all company products including brooms,mops,rags, chemicals,even trash even though that was not stated in job discription.
oppresive work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
In and out on time The Work place culture was OK for the most part everybody would say hi and be happy when they see one another and management was OK skills you learn something new every day
Pro érvek
It was a great place to work where everybody was nice and helping
No real help from Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers will lie on you and cut your throat and management will do nothing about it but believe their side only. Lots of backbiting going on. If you can deal with backbiting and drama then this is the job for you. You deserve better!! Keep looking elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is the worst company to work for. I quit because the supervisor always talking to you crazy. No respect. Aramark don't pay you for all the hard work you do. Management is not organized. I was working as a housekeeper. Don't waste your time at this company they don't care about.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diversity in job titles with this company. Hospitality, dietary, housekeeping, etc. Start out at 12.90 a hour which isn't bad at all and every 6 months you get a raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad place to work at...always short of supplies and under staff...big turn over.
Always writing you up for everything and anything....was told when I was hired that i would be working Monday through Friday no weekends. But it was a lie...had to start working weekends.

There were times when there were no over head , no leadership when we would get to work...theresponsiblitywawas
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job and I’m glad they gave me a chance to work for them. I met some wonderful people who are great people to work with overall the company itself is great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good, management was a joke, if you wasn't in the little (click) clan, you didn't have a chance. A lot of drama and back stabbing. They think the few perks they have mean the world
A lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't really want to badmouth the company but the people they had running the place was absolutely horrible it was ghetto management was sleeping with the employees it was just crazy it was a soap opera to come to work had to go wasn't paid enough was not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s no good or bad in this situation. I just love to keep the facility clean and make the patients feel comfortable in a clean environment. Also the workers as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have not seen any success in this work environment in 4 years of work .Have not being offered a different position. Do not receive enough PTO and Vacation time. Never enough supplies and good equipment to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Aramark i learn alott of new skills i was a lead.housekeeper i clean 25 rooms a day i enjoyed it alott i enjoyed the staff the mangers and even the paitents. I even help nurse make beds for patients..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has very good team work with the employees. But needs to offer more hours. And needs to make sure all employees have the right equipment at all times to do there job successfully.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here great management n good team we all worked together... I liked it cuz I did different tasks and not the same all the time I was in different areas daily
Munkahelyi kultúra
It took forever to get hired. 3weeks. Orientation was the best part, because they fed us. This job is extremely disorganized, ghetto, and they are super detailed about how they want the rooms cleaned. If it's a inch of dust you failed, and have to clean it. They go behind you and check every room. The amount of work and pay don't add up at all. You can't wear nails, lashes, pants have to be slacks or dickies (black only) have to wear black shoes non slip. They will hire anyone the co workers on 1st are so ghetto. They are disrespectful!!! There is NO PAY DIFFERENCE in shifts at all everyone makes $11. Im only staying here until I get a new job. The turniver rate here is extremely high for a reason!!! I think this job is for teens and mud early 20s. Good luck here you're gonna need it. Im never coming back!!!
Orientation, Benefits
Pay, Co workers, Disorganized, Too much detailed hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark, although was sort of the silent partner, provided all I needed to perform my job. I was not a hospital employee, as such was the client, but I felt that I belonged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is very encouraging, I learned most of what I know on cleaning. The people who work there are very friendly and helpful, hardest part of the job was making everything perfect and having time to finish.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care about their employees. They overwork their employees by putting them in multiple buildings for 1 person if they are short-staffed. There’s family members working together when it’s not allowed and favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I applied for housekeeper at the hospital and got hired. I had to drive an hour and a half for a week for training. After the week of training I got my Schedule and was told I would be placed in the nursing home. I never applied for the nursing home and somehow was placed there. They tricked me into a job I never applyed for and treated me like uneducated trash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nursing home is a very nice environment my management couldn't really be any better is gentleman does an excellent job and making his employees feel their best and look their best
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés