Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Housekeeper

342 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 359 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an okay place to work
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rome, GA2020, január 20.
I don't see myself retiring from here. I want to make more money to provide for my kids. I want benefits that won't break me to the point where I have to borrow money just to go to the doctor. The dental and vision is affordable but the health insurance will break you to the point that you won't have a check to pay your bills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is a horrible place to work the supervisor was extremely rude and not understanding and not professional at all
EVS Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeKalb, IL2020, január 9.
I would not tell people to work here. Supervisor is extremely rude and not understanding and very immature. Management was very messed up. I would gave this place any stars if I could. This place is very unprofessional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors could be better at communication with employees.
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  1 year2020, január 8.
Sometimes going to work you never know where or what building you will be working at. The floating causes mis communication with family and rides. The pay is worth it, but the miscommunication with supervisors is kind of aggravating. I loved working for aramark, and would still be working for them if my son wouldn't have gotten as sick as he did.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work for
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2020, január 4.
a typical day at work is good but you have to have positive mindset to make it fun whatever you do dealing with Aramark simple . i learned these mangers do care . hardest part is making to work on time . most enjoyable times is learning new things and exploring new people to work around cause you'll meet new people you'll never thought you would be bonding with plus most important making sure employees have a safe clean place to come to
Beneficial
Housekeeping (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2020, január 2.
Aramark is a great company to work for, not only as an employee but I recommend to anyone looking for a friendly work place. The pay was fair and the hours were promised.
Munkahelyi kultúra
That it’s a great company to work for in the house keeping Department.
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 23.
I enjoy the time I worked with Aramark, back in May 2014, I’m looking forward to working with you guys once again soon. If ever given another opportunity.

Now is a great time to become reemployed with Aramark Globetrotters Janitorial Service.

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, PA2019, december 15.
Was not a job I’d do forever but overall was not a bad second job as a housekeeper. I’m impressed with the quality of the hospital that’s about all I have to say
They work u
Lead Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, december 13.
Working here was ok. I really like the heart floor. Which was the floor i worked on. The nurses and other staff members were great and positive.I really didnt appreciate the shift supervisor. She would follow u and stand over your shoulders.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
it was good experience
burnaby hospital housekeeping (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnaby, BC2019, december 8.
the work load is extra overe there and the work they give is based on seniority which i think is not in my favour . i am working here for a month so i can not explain this more than these words.
job was way under paid
Housekeeping Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, december 4.
they could never keep nobody at the job i was treated poorly not given a raise or promation for my job was training people. i was fired the boss used workers just to get work done and then fired them. let certain employees get away with stuff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Pay/work/hours
Housekeeping (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 30.
Only being payed 12.25 at a job that requires a lot of work to be done and the switch of shifts when kids is out I don’t like.I applied for night shift that is what I want not night and day shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Don't waste your time
HOUSEKEEPER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 24.
They bring in new directors who do not know their own job, but tries to train others. They want you to do their dirty work for them and when you disagree they think you are not fit for your job any longer
Good place
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2019, november 17.
I really liked working here. It was very relaxed and comfortable. Everyone was nice, and helped one another if you needed help. You will need to pay attention to details and be able to stand for long periods of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This site here at Guinness was extremely unorganized and unaccountable. The pay is pretty good but the morale is shot due to favoritism.
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Relay, MD2019, november 14.
I enjoyed my coworkers and guest, at this site management is the problem. There is no sense of communication between departments so that makes teamwork extremely hard to obtain. Pay was great but I don’t know if it’s worth your sanity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't knock it till you try it
Housekeeping (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 8.
Easy money! This job is perfect if you're looking for something quick and easy.
BUT
It's definitely not worth the stress!!
-Poor management (Incompetent/ lack of interpersonal skills)
-Low pay ($11.00/hr)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a good company to work for
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, november 3.
They are a good company to work for great pay it’s just dealing with some of the other workers will really get you in trouble but they do have work a lot of the time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Aramark
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, október 31.
Aramark is a great company to work for they provide you with benefits, training, & good pay. The managers are hands on & they keep you busy so the time flys by.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
A great place to work
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 29.
Aramark is a big center where a lot of cool shows be going on a fun place to work lots of people you see everyday it’s a lot of good co workers lots of things to do there
Great Staff.
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richlandtown, PA2019, október 27.
I enjoyed employment with Aramark. As well as the higher ups. I loved my boss. The hours. And also my position. The girls I worked with are awesome and still friends to this day.
Good!
Housekeeping position (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, október 24.
It was up in down working for Aramark! But I'll love to work there again! Every day it was something different, it's what I loved the most bout working for the company! Never knew what to expect. One day I'll work the burn unit next day the cancer center etc
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van