Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Grill Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
147 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 657 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day of work starts in the evening and ends at night. Usual there's a handful of people as they come in and out we tend to their needs as the day pass with smiles, laughter, and the joy of each other's company. During my time at Aramark I learned many things such as accountability, prompt and prepared, multi-task, listen to your customers demands, and how to cook. In this workplace our belief is too serve every customer to their highest satisfaction and too keep our facility clean. The job has it's days just like any other typical job. Days such as if there's a certain day in the week and you meet the customers demands there is a great chance were you get handful and that's business. Communication skills is something we all need. What I enjoy most about the job is communicating such as breaking down an unknown fact, understanding their needs, or even a smile those things matter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started this job, I was trained by insightful and patient co-workers that took the time to make sure that I understood the job. While working, staff has been friendly, caring & kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work help me learn everything that I needed to leaned from this company. The knowledge that I received will help me in the future to succeed in the work force.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good company to wk for. They always on time with your paycheck. They work good with manner. I had fun here and meet new people . We got treat right
Pro érvek
Lots of them
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working with co-workers. Everyone was helpful and of great help. From training to handling the shop all alone is all fun. Thank you for all the great time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Avoid this job at all costs. Life is full off disappointment. There’s no need to add to the pain. Stay away.........................................!
Pro érvek
Nope
Kontra érvek
Terrible leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and the college kids i come across. I love talking to the kids about their day and just getting to know them. The recongnition i get puts a smile on my face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s really a good place to work but they have to many people trying to be the boss and not enough team work but a very good place to work at if you are look for a good Career
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really liked working there for the most part! Most everyone got a long well! Most had some level of Skill. If you dont, good luck to rest of Us. No Training!! new dinning manager @ Flagler college. Has; no managerial skills @ all, no interaction w/ employees (unless dressing them down). Always in her office??. Most of us didnt think she could find kitchen/w out help!! The hours were great. Had fun !working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant moving as a grill cook while helping the team to complete an order in the required amount of time. Tough it was the most enjoyable part as well, because I like constant movement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hated it there food was bland and basic. The people struggled to keep a basic tone and vibe in the work place. I was the new grill cook and apparently all of them keep leaving i wondered why... management didn’t even want to give you any slack always constantly yelling for no reason in the kitchen
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for them is not worth the money or the headache management And supervisors lack people skills Turnover rate is very high running out of stuff and Menu changes the last minute never had a full staff was told to make the best of it we need had to cook for the Cafeteria serve in the cafeteria then pass out patient trays We need 10 people on staff only ever had 4 at the max
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work and the management team was off the chain.You got to advance and they allowed you to be creative and think outside of the box. It really felt like I had a second family and we were a single unit. We worked with harmoney that allowed us to serve the customer with excellent service and our undivided attention at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there everybody was amazing and helped me get situated there and really showed me the ropes which i got the hang of everything pretty quickly. I originally got hired as a dishwasher but they had me mostly in the serving area helping out and being able to interact with customers and help out upfront on the registers i had a great time there they also had very good food and you got a free lunch it was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff is really friendly and always willing to help each other out. Job is simple. Just show up on time and do what is expected. I had no problems working there. The only thing that I didn't like was the frequent breaks in schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The building I work in is very busy. Other staff is very friendly and helpful. Good company to work for if you are able to work as a team player. Very flexible and will work around appointments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark at a college. For the most part I did not enjoy my time here. I DREADED going in to work each day. The only thing to look forward to was spending time with my team who were really great people. Management was terrible except for one or two people that actually took an interest in their employees, they played favorites, we were always, and I mean always, short staffed and asked to do the work of a full crew and then made to feel like we'd failed if it didn't get done. We had two departments where I worked and was frequently asked to open both by myself and given inadequate time to do so. Overtime was assigned without warning at times on your days off. On occasion we'd be asked to work catering events and sometimes cater full days from 6am to 11pm without a break. I could go on all day, management has since changed and I assume things there have gotten a little better. But I will never go back there. You could not pay me enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a Roseville Mn location for one day. The manager that hired me was out on a leave, no manager only a "chef" that was suppose to work with me that left an hour after I arrived. The kitchen was so filthy. Food was not dated, labled, nothing temped. Fridges anf freezers disgusting. The grill was filthy and the deep fryer oil hadn't been changed in months. I could not bring myself to serve anyone from that kitchen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was stressful but theres lots of help and support from co workers and management. i dont know what else to write so this is just filler. thanks for your time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work you to your bones & doesn’t care about employees & their families terrible pay no benifits management gets everything all the bells & whistles
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of your coworkers are kind and willing to help with any task when they have a free hand. It's overall a team-based job. Everyone has their part to play.