Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: General Manager

123 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 327 értékelés megtekintése
Management is dishonest
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2020, január 7.
Management treats you like a number and is dishonest they don’t do there jobs properly so they blame everybody else. DM’s and VPO’s think we are puppets and they just pull strings and we should answer to them and cater to their every need! They don’t want to do the work or listen to there staff even when we are asking for help.
Bottom Line Only Matters
General Manager of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, december 14.
This is a company that only values the bottom line, contract retention, and does not care how you achieve these results. Hospitality companies such as Marriott and Wyndham are light years ahead of Aramark in terms of employee culture and customer service. Aramark does not make the necessary capital investment in facilities or employee training to be successful in a competitive environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Driven for the bottomline
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 7.
The only drawback I see if you are successful at your account, you are looked past for advancement. It is easier to higher outside than promote unless you are at a certain pay level. Above that amount, the company would rather leave you in place.
Nc
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, november 25.
Aramark has the best programs in the industry- can truly bring value to a customer and the onsite team. The biggest problem was management turnover - and getting those programs up and started, then the audits after implementation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst place I ever work
To secure a continuing career position as Director/General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 16.
The worst place I have ever work, management only looks at numbers not the employees, no work balance life, no communication between upper management and supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A hard job that delivers many rewards if you're willing to put in the work
General Manager (GM) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, november 15.
You serve two masters - client and company. It was tough for me initially because I'm not the most organized. Also, there were many new systems to take on. You just have to find YOUR way to make a positive impact. I learned how to analyze data on another level, finding patterns in the math of the business and applying it into operations to grow revenue. I learned problem solving on another level. It was to a degree similar to my past experience, except achieving small wins were more difficult. They were also more rewarding. The most enjoyable parts of the job were game days, the people, and making progress on difficult challenges as a team.
Great
Sprint and Mars Chocolate General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, november 6.
I been with Aramark for 19 years. Great company to work for.Great benefit package with paid time off. They provided a great online training for managers.
Great experience with Aramark Sports and Entert
General Manager Food (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, november 1.
Great experience with sports and entertainment. Worked with amazing talent and incredible opportunities to learn and grow. Change in leadership in HigherEd was very disappointing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment was not good. Quality of Life was favorable either! Work hours were very long without much time off! High demand with little reward.
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, október 15.
My quality of life wasn’t good. Didn’t have a good family and career mix.

Management was very poor! My direct report wasn’t good to work with! Wasn’t truthful nor trustworthy with me and other employees!
Good company overall.
GENERAL MANAGER OF PRODUCTION (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, szeptember 24.
It was a fun place to work, Most of the managers care about their associates. It is easy to climb the ladder if you are willing to relocate. It is a little harder if you are a woman working in the uniform division, they tent to have the men’s club. Opposite occurs in the food division, majority of management female on this side of the business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a joke to work here
GM Tech Center (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2019, szeptember 20.
They don't take safety seriously here. You always trying to make you do more then necessary. You don't do the proper training for the people to do the job on 100 % right
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great employer!
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wales2019, szeptember 7.
Loved my time with Aramark. Well supported by area manager, plenty of additional help from other managers in the cluster.
Great systems in place and plenty of training offered.
Advancement available, unfortunately this usually means leaving your patch, but you know there’s always the opportunity to go back.
Lots of opportunities to put your own stamp on your site.

Head office a little scatty, and not always a great deal of help.
Supportive management structure.
Disorganised Head Office!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fair Employer
General Manager of Facilities (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, augusztus 29.
Aramark local management is above average. The Corporate management team is lacking in multiple areas. I did not receive support on a corporate level
Professional, competent local manager
do not provide support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work and then it was not.
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, NJ2019, augusztus 14.
Senior leadership was not present at ARAMARK NYU dining from 2016 until we lost the contract in 2019. Before 2016, it was a great place to work, Sr. leadership kept you engaged, we felt as if we were part of the solution, we knew what the goal was.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of leadership and knowledge
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Yorkshire2019, július 18.
The senior team within the contract where I worked lacked the knowledge and understanding needed to deliver what was needed by the client and the customer.
There was no support for the teams on the ground to deliver the contract, I believe this was due to a lack of knowledge around the requirements of the MOD.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, lack of support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Competitive environment
General Manager Aramark Uniform Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, július 10.
Poor culture. Puts employees and customers last. Good pay and chance for advancement. Poor quality products. Bottom line is the only name of the game.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor long term vision for success
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, július 3.
Great opportunity to learn a wide base of business skills. Long stressful days. Bottom line rules every other decision and gets in the way of strategy for the future and great customer experience.
Good company
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  HMP Park General catering manager2019, június 7.
Aramark is a global catering and facilities management company who's ethos is to deliver experiences that enrich and nourish lives. With profit centres in 22 countries it is the 3rd largest contract caterer internationally.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Hostile work environment!
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, május 15.
Bad culture and client. Aramark does not protect their employees! Client was able to create a hostile work environment with no recourse. Leadership was not able to protect their employees.
Lack of leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Aramark
GM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, április 6.
Pay is decent for the amount of work you do at the GM account in parma. Doesnt hire from within for supervisor positions, doesn't work well with the union, doesnt value their employees.
union, good benefits
treated badly
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van