Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: General Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
General Manager128 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
128 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 349 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a wonderful environment. Great mix of culture. Very professional and respectful environment. Peers truly cared for each other and the job that we did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always the $ not to people. There was no work life balance, had to beg for time off. Worked many weekends. Compensation was great and then heard my replacement made almost twice as much as me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poorly set up company. compared with the other big contract management corporations, there is a reason that theyu are trailing behind; poor systems (Prima/Ariba, poor training horrible regional support from unethical VPO.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible leadership. Company downsizing constantly. Technology from the 1970's. Run from this company as fast as you possibly can. Worst culture in the country.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired to work at a high profile account with high management turnover. I was unable to adapt to the client's demands, and offered to resign. Aramark did keep me working at other accounts, until there were no other assignments to be filled. When they were unable to place me in an appropriate role, they terminated m employment due to lack of available work. All told, I was only with Aramark for 8 months.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management treats you like a number and is dishonest they don’t do there jobs properly so they blame everybody else. DM’s and VPO’s think we are puppets and they just pull strings and we should answer to them and cater to their every need! They don’t want to do the work or listen to there staff even when we are asking for help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for Aramark for 30+ years and the local Aramark Management is excellent and supportive. Upper level Leadership needs to do a better job connecting with the Client Leadership. I think with the new Aramark Leadership this is recognized and will be accomplished.
Supportive middle Management
Kontra érvek
Upper Management could be more supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a company that only values the bottom line, contract retention, and does not care how you achieve these results. Hospitality companies such as Marriott and Wyndham are light years ahead of Aramark in terms of employee culture and customer service. Aramark does not make the necessary capital investment in facilities or employee training to be successful in a competitive environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only drawback I see if you are successful at your account, you are looked past for advancement. It is easier to higher outside than promote unless you are at a certain pay level. Above that amount, the company would rather leave you in place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has the best programs in the industry- can truly bring value to a customer and the onsite team. The biggest problem was management turnover - and getting those programs up and started, then the audits after implementation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst place I have ever work, management only looks at numbers not the employees, no work balance life, no communication between upper management and supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You serve two masters - client and company. It was tough for me initially because I'm not the most organized. Also, there were many new systems to take on. You just have to find YOUR way to make a positive impact. I learned how to analyze data on another level, finding patterns in the math of the business and applying it into operations to grow revenue. I learned problem solving on another level. It was to a degree similar to my past experience, except achieving small wins were more difficult. They were also more rewarding. The most enjoyable parts of the job were game days, the people, and making progress on difficult challenges as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I been with Aramark for 19 years. Great company to work for.Great benefit package with paid time off. They provided a great online training for managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience with sports and entertainment. Worked with amazing talent and incredible opportunities to learn and grow. Change in leadership in HigherEd was very disappointing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My quality of life wasn’t good. Didn’t have a good family and career mix.

Management was very poor! My direct report wasn’t good to work with! Wasn’t truthful nor trustworthy with me and other employees!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work, Most of the managers care about their associates. It is easy to climb the ladder if you are willing to relocate. It is a little harder if you are a woman working in the uniform division, they tent to have the men’s club. Opposite occurs in the food division, majority of management female on this side of the business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't take safety seriously here. You always trying to make you do more then necessary. You don't do the proper training for the people to do the job on 100 % right
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my time with Aramark. Well supported by area manager, plenty of additional help from other managers in the cluster.
Great systems in place and plenty of training offered.

Advancement available, unfortunately this usually means leaving your patch, but you know there’s always the opportunity to go back.

Lots of opportunities to put your own stamp on your site.

Head office a little scatty, and not always a great deal of help.
Supportive management structure.
Disorganised Head Office!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark local management is above average. The Corporate management team is lacking in multiple areas. I did not receive support on a corporate level
Professional, competent local manager
do not provide support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior leadership was not present at ARAMARK NYU dining from 2016 until we lost the contract in 2019. Before 2016, it was a great place to work, Sr. leadership kept you engaged, we felt as if we were part of the solution, we knew what the goal was.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The senior team within the contract where I worked lacked the knowledge and understanding needed to deliver what was needed by the client and the customer.
There was no support for the teams on the ground to deliver the contract, I believe this was due to a lack of knowledge around the requirements of the MOD.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, lack of support
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés