Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front End Associate

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 403 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Never again
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beverley2019, május 8.
No benefits working here at all, pay was usually wrong! Management was useless! People always on the 'sick' worked overtime every day didn't even receive a thank you! Bullying constantly. My manager got away with just a slap on the wrist after shoving a team member, what a joke. If you get a job as a steward dont be fooled you are a glorified cleaner!!! Wasted 6 months with this company
Some decent people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Challenging but rewarding
Front Line Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2019, április 9.
Aramark, is a great company, every now and then you just come across some managers that just don't support you as they should. If you come across any just do your job to the best of your ability, you will outlast them for the most part. Times have changed over the years as audits are more paper work oriented. You may have a fairly clean facility but if you don't dot your" i's" or cross your "t's" it will cost you points. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching someone something, watching the person growing from strength to strength and also learning from others.
I dont have alot to say
Front Line Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potsdam, NY2019, január 30.
There were ups and downs. Working for aramark at Clarkson was tough do to upper management. I think that if there were management that cared more about the food and service rather than the money, my experiance would have been better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good experience
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent2018, november 8.
A part time weekend job, working 2 weekends a month. In a mess hall/ cafe on a military base.

This involved working on the till, serving customers and cleaning.
staff
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stratford, Greater London2018, szeptember 1.
I loved this job every part of it serving the athletes for the 2012 Olympics it was so good but the management wasn't always great but it was still great.
meeting athletes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
fine
Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  dublin 72018, július 5.
it is exactly what i said in title. just fine. I think i want more than just fine. the job is enjoyable and can be challenging at times . the hardest part of the job was i found no support at times.
good hours
no support if need
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job to help pay for college expenses
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2018, július 1.
I like how the hours were flexible that I was able to attend class and finish my homework without work affecting it. It helped me save up money to pay for my college expenses and get by during the weekends for food expenses since I had a five day meal plan.
Free lunches, flexible hours
Short breaks
Great company
Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, június 28.
as a manager for Aramark, you had excellent corporate support and resources in meeting all of your objectives. Included in the support, was training availability, corporate representation and the willingness to assist in any area of need. The ability to move within the company for other career opportunities is next to none. It is a very people oriented company striving to develop their employees and assist in their successes.
support
good managment
Front of House, Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, június 26.
people were nice. customers were great. had lots of freedom. not much room for advancement. early hours. fun co-workers. lots of cleaning. very fast pace
Good Starter Job
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, május 5.
This is a great place for a starter job. There is ample opportunity for gaining new experience with all the job options they have. The manager was great with working with my schedule as well as handling any issues that I had at the job site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mechanicsburg, OH2018, április 30.
Aramark is a good place to work. Due to understaffing it hard to get anything accomplished. The hardest part of the job is dealing with all the different personality's.
Miserable
Front Line Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2018, április 18.
All managers and directors were constantly overworked. Pay was bad and the hours were ridiculous. Hourly staff were also treated poorly. Support system from upper-management was very lazy and pathetic.
Free food.
Kontra érvek
No work-life balance. Understaffed. Stress.
Culinary
Front-end/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, NJ2017, augusztus 30.
It was a job with little or no advancement. The take a very long time for you to be reviewed for advancement. They will cut hours to accomidate clients
Good Employer
Front Line Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, augusztus 17.
The company was good to work for.

The business that I was in had a bad customer who demanded too much of the people of Aramark.

The pay was average and the benefits were also about average.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
A2L: It all depends on your site
A2L Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles County, CA2017, augusztus 15.
I've seen such great reviews, but it really depends on your location and management.

I deal with NO communication, power struggles of an hourly supervisor, and constant hypocrisy. It's a miserable place to be at to the point I count down the days that my term here is over.

All the responsibilities outlined to me in the contract I agreed to have never happened. Nothing about financials, nothing about inventory, production, nope.

I make salad, coffee, keep the place clean and get on the register when need be. This is me as a Front Line Manager. Our own management can't even do front house work because they aren't properly trained. It's a complete joke.

There's no team effort and as long as it doesn't affect the hourly supervisor or the management team they don't care. Regardless of your responsibilities that you're attempting to accomplish the managers here are more focused on ensuring THEIR day is not affected.

The only thing I've truly learned here on my own is what I will never be as a leader. It amazes me that the management team somehow got approval to be bosses considering how awful our working conditions are.
Kontra érvek
long hours, no communication, no personal growth, no learning, not treated respectfully
Good Uni job
Front End Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2017, június 21.
It's a great job for a college student. Compensation is good and job/school life balance is great. They never schedule you when you have classes, as long as you are on time and work in good faith it's an enjoyable experience.
Fun,fastpaced work.
Front salad bar attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Stroudsburg, PA2017, június 21.
Was satisfied with most all of this work place ,just a few co workers that refuse to work as a team and they were not disappointed for it,so I thought not very business like,but all in all good company to work for.
The students
Those few co workers
A good company
Front of House (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gresham, OR2017, június 11.
A good company to work and grow with. Treated good. Management and employees are great to work with. Can speak with management with ease. Great people to work with!
fun
Great company
Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, május 6.
Great company but upper management use a bully technique and scare tactics to get employees to do their work
Bad
Bad
Want to stay with aramark but different location
Corrections
Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olathe, KS2017, április 7.
This is a difficult job, as we have to deal with clients and well as employees and inmates. We have to make sure we are following menus and nutrition all at the same time, love the job, but it is very stressful. Portion control is also a big factor.
good insurance
poor upper managment
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van