Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

495 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 309 értékelés megtekintése
Fast pace work enviroment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville State University2018, július 17.
Once I begin work I check the schedule to see what duties I am assigned to for the day. I am currently working on a full time basis. I serve food, clean the facility or perform any tasks that are assigned to me. The atmosphere at our work placed is fast paced. We are given training on a as needed. basis It is very rewarding working in the facility because we feed so many different types of patrons on a daily basis. We feed the students that are registered at the university to include foreign students also. If there are groups of elementary or high school students touring the university we feed them also. Along with the faculty teachers and advisors we also feed the alumnae as well. The hardest part of the job is to be ready to deal with the everchanging pace of the facilty.
Free meal during shift.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Food Services Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mena, AR2018, július 13.
Aramark is a good company to work for and there are plenty of opportunities to further advance with the company as well, depending on your career goals and what you want to do in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, fun place to work.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hartford, CT2018, július 13.
Enjoyed every minute I worked. The co-workers were a joy and I made a few new friends. The workplace culture was casual and inviting. Management was fair.
Freee meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are easy to work with plus you have weekends and holidays off.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doylestown, PA2018, július 10.
The hours are perfect especially for someone with children within the school district. May not work well for this job to be a sole source of financial support. Great group of people to work with. The pay is in an average range but for all that is required to do, the salary should be higher.
Pro érvek
Health benefits, discounts, wknds & holidays off
Salary could be more
Munkahelyi kultúra
lynn was a great and helpful boss
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, június 28.
it was easy to go to work when you knew your whole team had your back. we were a small close knit group and we all got along great. it was a shame that the company lost the contract with our location.
free lunch
hot kitchen
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Varying paces depending on the time of year especially during each quarter.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2018, június 28.
Dealing with many people all the time with a wide range of behaviors and personalities. This provides a great experience to interact with people whether you are used to them or not doesn't matter when more than 100 people at once start demanding food and you have to prepare and serve their meals to keep the calm inside the area.
Free meals after shifts
No breaks during shifts
bad management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gorham, ME2018, június 16.
They would not manage or run around with vulgar remarks. Walking around giving out genatil cookies in not ok. Telling people thay cant eat or use the bathroom, only giving lunches when shift starts or it is almost over.
free foid
can't eat
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, MS2018, június 10.
Great opportunity to work. Great people. Treated with respect. Everybody is helpful to complete the task to make sure the job is done. The food is great. Customer service is great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fun to work at time
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, június 7.
If the raises and and job advancement was and opportunity I'll rate this company 100%. But for now this company pays my bills and help me take care of my kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was a great experience, working during the Hot summer was beautiful.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  123-01 Roosevelt Ave, Queens, NY 113682018, június 4.
Working the baseball season was a experience I will remember forever. Management had great personality, willing to help all at instant notice. I learned team member makes hard day easier. Workplace culture was great. I would say the hardest part was clean after a hard fast pace of work is difficult, put it has to be done. Beautiful sunny day, with the sun shining directly into your face can be refreshing.
Meet friendly customers.
Kontra érvek
When garage bags break open and spill all the garage
Easy
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lago Vista, TX2018, június 3.
This was my first time working in a school kitchen. I found the instruction easy to follow and became adapted to operation of the cafeteria. The manager was helpful and gave good direction for the tasks that need to be done. The hardest part of the job was working on my feet all day. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the children.
Free lunch
Low pay
Not a good experience
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2018, június 1.
The most enjoyable part about the job, was making almost $9 an hour. That was great for my living situation. But me being an college student , it seemed that they didn't care about the balance that i needed between work and school. The management showed favoritism to different coworkers. I really didn't have a learning experience. Its horrible that you have to come to a work space with an attitude to deal with your coworkers.
hourly pay
lay offs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive. Enjoy working along side other employees.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, május 25.
I have been working for Aramark 19 years. I Have really enjoyed working there and interacting with the customers on a daily basis. I enjoy working with the preparation of daily meals and trying new recipes. I prepare all items for the Deli and Salad bar. I prepare any items needed for catering and deliver when needed.
Free lunch
Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm very productive with a exceptional work ethic.
Food Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 23.
My manager has described me as a "dynamo" & a "power house"!
Seasonal layoffs due to university summer vacation and holidays. It's a pay check. Better than not working.
Youthfull environment
low pay
ok work place
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pflugerville, TX2018, május 22.
If you need a job to be able to work while your kids are in school this is your job. other then that its a tough place to work. if you enjoy cooking it s fun
Pro érvek
worked while kids are in school
lousy pay
Fun
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, IN2018, május 22.
Well as Armark goes i dealt with a large group of people whom somev was nice and others was someone you might never want to work with or for but other than that it was a fun job to have
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
a learning experience
FOODSERVICE WORKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2018, május 18.
learning sanitation
learning temperature control
taking temperatures of food safety and handling of food
preparing food
helping the cook prepare food
serving food
keeping areas clean
working as a group
working as an individual
Pro érvek
education of food service and a meal plan included if working more than six hours
Kontra érvek
not always having seniority to bid on certain jobs or job placement within the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place, room for advancement
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, május 17.
learned more trades, and was able to cross train. Fun place to work. Laid back, but able to get work done. Management was good. time was the hardest part of the job.
Pro érvek
good breaks, and time off
better insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work and great staff
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 16.
Pretty chill place to work. Its really not hard work. The supervisors are chill and the hiring manager is really cool and understanding. I like working there.
free lunch
no benefits
Great!
Food service worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, május 14.
Everyone at Aramark is very helpful and makes sure a team effort is always being put forth. Grizzly dining caters to the staff and students at Georgia Gwinnett College.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van