Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Food Service Worker804 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
804 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 538 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
After departing from Aramark I learned I was trained by some of the best people in the state. It helped me do my best working at my new cook job easily.
Pro érvek
Free food, free shoes, free uniform
union, and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company I worked for. Would love to work for them again. Love how the staff understood each other. How we learned and gained experience in health food.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark as a college student for 2 years at $8.50. It was a total waste of time and my managers didnt seem to care at all about when i needed to go and do homework.
Always learning different jobs
Low pay, no advancements
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a convenient job when you have kids in school since you have the weekend and holidays and summer off.
There are no promotions available. We don’t get Aramark raises just government ones and never get a review.

No incentives

Free food
Minimum wages
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
You get to meet and work with neat people, but the pay is terrible,no career advancement. I worked there many years and didn’t get to grow basically. I won’t work for the company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an okay company to work for. They expect a lot out of no matter the job you have. More than you signed up for. The hours can be ridiculous. If your management you can work very long hours sometimes up to 16. Hourly employees get hours cut regularly to meet business needs.
Pay and benefits
Hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexibility for schedule for busy college students and great work place vibes. Free to est any where on campus and great work place benefits and wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good, you get a lot of hours. A lot of overtime also, great work place, safe work place, fun environment and good energy. I love the position I am in currently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark part-time. They were flexible with the hours that I was able to work and my coworkers were friendly. Management was constantly changing, and the wages are low.
Free food, flexible hours
Low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working during the week. I like having my summers off and my weekends. I don't work on holidays because when they have off, I have off since it's a school district.
Pro érvek
Summers off, hoildays off, weekends off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, too many dishes and not enough help
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with this job was fun because i got to interact with the student's, the managers and, and the other employers, I have also mad a lot of good personal connections. But the bad times were definitely when you had to serve a rude customer, but i did learn how to work through it for the time being. The main thing is it made me the person I am today and that's why i say i have no bad things really to say, nor have no regrets about this job.
Pro érvek
Make your own sub or wrap to take home was the best
Kontra érvek
people would show up on their supposed to be shift late so i had to stay longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work flexibility good hours and everyone worked well in a team. It was a great learning experience. They pay was good too .
Free lunches good. Pay
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the weekly pay as well as the job itself management not to good always new managers no communication between management also it’s like a lot of drama where I was and no one to explain your problem too
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra

While working there was slightly annoying. Having to prepare meals for I would say 300 kids in about two hours was crazy. My supervisor was a huge pain in my butt. She screamed yelled and never gave you encouragement. There was a time when I was running behind and instead of helping me she got my other coworkers to watch me and stated “Look at how not to work”
Free food
Horrible supervisor and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did a great internship for the company. Showed me the ropes of the business, but the pay wasn't that great, I had to have a part time job to get by.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. Very friendly staff also very understanding will work with your schedule. Good pay, free meals, overall one of the best places I have worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to be employed by, I enjoy every single minute of it. I would just like to have some more hours.
but they will work with you if they can so I admire that and I am proud to say that I am an employee of amerimark and I work my hardest to represent them and a great way.
Free lunch.
No room to grow there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with good people and work hard all the time and help people and be kind to the ones i work with i will be good to everone i work with and be a good working i will like it it will be a good places to work at for a longtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark: BASD's current Director is caring, supportive & puts alot of time & thought into each team. She is very understanding and does her best to be able to accommodate requests for time off.

It can be fast paced but also alot of fun. Kitchens can get very hot in warmer months. Taking garbage out in winter isn't as fun.

The company y shows appreciation for employees at every level and offers rewards at every level regardless if time with the company.

Because you are not a school district employee you qualify for unemployment over the summers. There is often an opportunity to work a week or more during summer school.

I would still be with Aramark but just needed to have more income.
Pro érvek
Summers off, qualify for unemployment over breaks and summer, opportunity to work summer if you want, supportive Director, great teamwork
Kontra érvek
Low wages, unemployment in summer, no school=no work, little room for advancement, benefits available depending on hours but is expensive.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You're stressed like crazy the entire time you're on the clock. Turnover rate of management is insanely high, expect a new manager every few months. I would not recommend.
Paycheck
Management, stress, exhaustion
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a very good company to work for.They teach good customer service skills and how to work with people from other cultures. They’re people friendly.
Simple routine job tasks
Kontra érvek
The pay rate should be better