Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

401 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Good college job
Food prep/ server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2017, december 12.
It was a good job to have as a student who went to IUP. It gave me plenty of time for class and studies and gave me some extra cash. Not a career, but a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is mostly easy. Management can use a big improvement. It's a fast paced work environment.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2017, december 12.
A typical day at Aramark is mostly repetitive. You come in and do your assigned tasks to open or start your shift. Management can use a big approvement because most days when a problem occurs they're hard to find.
Free lunch
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring job with horrible management
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, IN2017, december 5.
The job itself is extremely slow paced and easy enough for anyone. Management somehow manages to increase the stress level times ten. They have no management training and even less people skills. The rules, attitudes, and opinions change frequently and without reason or warning. I did several different jobs but was never actually trained at any of them. Also, everyone makes the same amount of money, regardless of how much, or little, work they do.
Pro érvek
Pros: paid weekly
Kontra érvek
Cons: no advancement, no raises, horrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very loving family safe environment wonderful place to work with different type of people and very flexible with school work and personal life it wi
Food Server/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem North Carolina2017, november 30.
I enjoy working for Aramark they're very flexible it's just a little things that needs to come up we need to get paid a little more we have good benefits
Holiday turkeys
Kontra érvek
Need to be paid more on brakes if we are full-time employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Food Service Worker/Casher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elmwood Park, IL2017, november 26.
Good for a mother with a family. I am able to get work experience and able to take my children to school each day. I was able to work at several schools which was nice and good experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Overnight Food Service Worker
Overnight Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alliston, ON2017, november 22.
A lot of work, Time management a must. Lots of repetitive movement. Not enough staff to accommodate the need of production in the establishment. Management needs work.
$2 meal plan
Overnight shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love working at the collages
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  110 east 14 street2017, november 20.
i had a very good time working for ...working at the collages and metting new people..i would love to go back..its a good experience....collages i a good place to work...
Productive and fun
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Xenia Community Schools2017, november 18.
A typical day at work is prepping food and setting up the serve line for lunch in one of Xenia's Elementary Schools. We then serve students their lunch provided by Aramark. After lunch, we then clean everything and leave. I work from 10:30 am to 1:15 pm Monday through Friday, off when school is out, and off on the weekends.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, being around young children and hearing their laughter and stories
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours given to workers when needed, not enough help when is needed, and unorganized.
Fast paced, moderate stress
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canyon, TX2017, november 16.
A typical day at work normally consists of fast paced face to face customer interaction. During my employment for this company I learned everything one needs to know about proper and safe food handling procedures. The hardest part of the job is dealing with peoples poor attitudes, be it customer or coworker. But the most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of people you interact with on a daily basis.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Not the best
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, november 9.
Honestly, as a Food Service worker for Aramark I worked long hours, with barely any customers. After doing an entire deep clean, and cleaning all of the dishes, we didn't really have anything to do, but we were expected to constantly be doing something. It was especially bad at night, because everyone during the day shift would not clean anything or any of their dishes, and then tried to claim that the night shift did nothing. It was awful.
Pro érvek
We occasionally got a snack pass for going "above and beyond"
Kontra érvek
Slow shifts, nothing to do, bad staff, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
I dont know
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2017, november 7.
Honestly if you worked under a different account with Aramark, it would be good experience. But the account I work under the management is not well and I feel like im being treated unfairly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive place to work and learn in the different departments.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2017, november 7.
Served in different departments of the organization, it was not certain what I had to do on a particular day till I got to work. I have learned a lot in the past months that I have worked with the organization by working in different departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was and overall good environment to work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, november 6.
A lot of cross trainig which makes the job more enjoyable. The people that i worked with were responsible when they needed to be and they could be someone you can have a serious talk with. Trainers made my job easier and I hardly made mistakes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Easy goin , fun , fast paced environment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2017, november 2.
I love working for Aramark , no day is perfect but that’s where learning from it all comes into play ! They make you feel like your apart of their actual family. Aramark supports whatever you may have goin in positive in your life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive work place
FOOD SERVICE WORKER/COOK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, október 31.
I enjoy working with Aramark. Its a fun, safe and very positive work place. Aramark is willing to work around your availability for scheduling. Also they are always hiring and giving out plenty of hours.
Good Pay.
low apy poor management
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2017, október 20.
lo salary very few raises stressful envoirement but the oppurunity to learn a lot no rrom for advancement work felt really unappreciated switch management quite an bit
paycheck
low low salary
Good company
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, október 19.
Aramark (lifeworks) is a great company to work for. Great group of people. They take pride in doing things the right way. They usually treat their employees fair.
Pro érvek
Happy environments & free lunch.
N/A
Stressful
Food service worker, cashier, floater (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, TX2017, október 18.
Stressful, most employees are nice and friendly.
Poor management.
Hired as cashier, was made floater. No raise.
Will say the days and hours are best part of job.
Rarely got breaks.
Hard work, but worth it to have nights and weekends off.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
short almost non existent breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The food place where you get free lunch and breakfast
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dahlonega, GA2017, október 18.
Typical day at work was to prepare and pre-cook things for the opening of the dining hall. I have learned to communicate with a lot of different people.
Well balanced work place
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, október 11.
A day at work is okay there are good and bads depending how it's balanced. What I learned so far while working there for 3 years, you do have to count the items, set up the foods and give good greetings to costumers. The bads are the hardest part of the job where everything speeds up the lines get bigger but it is not really much of a stress but it is something that has to be done quickly. The goods are the most enjoyable such as food breaks and meeting new people and working on your favorite position as the game finishes
Food is free