Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

770 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 133 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Overall good company
An overall good company to work for for those seeking jobs in the food service industry. Company and management culture is great, and respect is given to the employee's union.
Productive and Enjoyable Workplace
Hours are good and worked at least 1 day with overtime so pay was great. Management is very organized and everything flowed seamlessly. Busy place to work but you become very efficient as well.
The people I work with
The management has to learn if it was not for the workers they would not have a job with the large salary.
My manager has to learn that he has a job because of us and to show that we are appreciated.
It Was Easy And I Got Along With My Co-Workers
My Experience Was Awesome For The Most Part . I Had Fun When I Was Working And Met SOME Cool/Chill People . I Would Reccommend This Job To A Friend .
fun work place
Overall I enjoy working here and with the different people that I interact with. The job always different and that what make it interesting. What I enjoy most about the job is crew or the people there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
I wish they paid more
I wosh they paid more for all we deal with on a daily basis other than that it's a good company to work for. I enjoy it i get to be home and do homework
Aramark food service Worker
Very nice and busy the VCU students Are soo sweet the work there is easy and manageable. The managers are great !! And also helpful. Prepping food & also cooking it keeps me busy and gets me through the day fast.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and group of people
If you like cleaning like you do at home this job is for you except you get paid for it..if you like working in kitchen, cooking, washing dishes, sweeping, moping, taking out trash simple. Then, this job is for you.
Its great
I love how they recognize each person and respect all. If you are looking to grow in this comany you can and it dont take long.At aramark they know what safety and cleaning and keeping up with the code of conduct.
Excellent
Working for Aramark at University of South Carolina was exiting . They had different places of business inside the russel house for me work at each and get more work experience.
I honestly love my job
I’m blessed to work for this company. It’s literally the only job I can say that I honestly love. The people are great and understanding. Flexible hours and the pay is decent with advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, team oriented enjoyable self satisfying. loved getting to know the customers
this company offers competitive salary. flexible work schedule,and on the job training with certification in food service industries.the staff are very helpful and pleasant
Working here is good.
Good working area, everyone is supportive to one another.They help anybody specially during rush hours, working as a team is great here in this company. There are many work opportunities if you just want to accelerate your job position. The managers are good and they will help you if you have problems with regards to your job.The supervisors can train you if you are new to the position or task assigned. You have the chances to grow here, just work harmoniously with your fellow workers and you will be good.
Okay Company
We’re basically contractors Threw The Company . It’s Okay Pretty Boring On Trayline Supervisors are lazy & just sit in office & eat and gossip favoritism as usual With certain Employees. They Don’t Believe in weekends off Communication sucks between managers & supervisor
Horrible pay
Working for Aramark was always a challenge. They expect you to work hard for pennies. That’s why most of us had two jobs to compensate for the poor pay.
No seniority
First one to lay off who have been there the longest. Love working with students an faculty an staff. Everyone knows my name. Great customer service. 12 years on the job. Trained a few who was put over me. But loved the students.
Terrible to work for .
The ones that don't work or come in late or just don't show up are treated better then the ones who come in on time and do their job. Pay is lousy , Because of my hire date I have to wait 2 yrs to get a raise. I was hired in August 2019 people who were hired 3 weeks before me will get a raise in a year. I won't . I hope another company takes over it has to be better then Aramark.
Food management
Management is overworked, to many regulations and compliance requirements. When the manger is able to focus on the customers and employees it is a better environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work for the most part. There's just too much time off and the managers aren't involved enough or very personable.
Poor management and no relationship between associates and higher ups. No one feels appreciated. Everyone is stretched to their limits because between people calling out, getting fired or quitting people are taking on too much.
Lots to do
Fun and very rewarding job experience polite and helpful managers pleasant co workers flexible hours and good pay and frequent pay raises I learned how to bake
productive and collaborative workplace
The work place is full of positive coworkers and the managers respect everybody. The bad thing is we dont get enough hours as a part time and being afull time is out of question
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés