Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Food Service Worker779 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
779 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 275 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The mgr.don't really value your opinion,it's their way or nothing. They will move you from place to place without asking if you are willing to move.That's why I quit.I had been in the same location for 11 years. I wasn't willing to relocate,when I was told I was being moved I was also tood that they had already hired someone to take my place.
Good pay.
Bad management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all I feel I locked out with the location I was hired into, I have friends who work for the company at other locations so not express the same gratitude that I would for my management, role and job culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark isn't a good company to work for, they don't pay as well as the Aramark at the hospital, they don't give a enough bereavement days for a death of a loved one, I'm not able to see how much PTO, vacation, or sick time i have being that it's not on my paystub, my manager hides the request days off forms from her employees so we have to ask her for them when they suppose to be available
to be put out in a folder and available to us as we need them, my manager allows certain employees to get away with things that she would write me or other employees up for, they have done NOTHING for us since we been working through this pandemic, no hazard pay, no gift cards, no raise, nothing. One of my co workers were fired over the phone ..i was wrote up for "my attendance" but my co worker has been coming in late everyday but has NEVER been wrote up for it ..our manager doesn't like for us to be talking to each other about the issues we have she claims that we are starting drama in the workplace
Pro érvek
Monday-Friday work schedule no weekends
Kontra érvek
Low pay, employee favortism, do as i say not as i do mentality in management, no support, no hazard pay, no employee appreciation for working through pandemic
Munkahelyi kultúra
I been working for Aramark about 6 years now and i had many many opportunities for promotion but i had personal issues so i didn’t take it this is a career job so if you ever get any job for Aramark company, i encourage you to keep it, there are so many places to work for Aramark!
Mainly food service
Customer service, etc experience
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It took 2 months for my manager to get me on payroll. There was a new manager every year. Flexible hours and flexible days means 4 to 14 hour days, 1 day to 9 days on, 1 to 9 days off. I did like some managers and some coworkers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and amazing learning opportunity, I’ve never loved a job like I love this one, really look forward to moving up, love the location I get to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay definitely needs to be higher for the amount of work that's done,
Great team members who are good workers individually and as part of a team.

Positive Vibes and steady work.

Can be a little overwhelming at times but nothing major.

Management is wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're a student looking for a part time job, do yourself a favor and stay away! This was the most hostile environment I've worked in in my entire life. Workplace bullying is a massive problem and it's not worth it when you're overworked and barely paid anything for your labor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have joined Aramark since I Joined the University and the work is easy and fun. The workers there are very helpful and cooperative. I enjoy working at this place.
Free lunches
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are good and worked at least 1 day with overtime so pay was great. Management is very organized and everything flowed seamlessly. Busy place to work but you become very efficient as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management has to learn if it was not for the workers they would not have a job with the large salary.
My manager has to learn that he has a job because of us and to show that we are appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My Experience Was Awesome For The Most Part . I Had Fun When I Was Working And Met SOME Cool/Chill People . I Would Reccommend This Job To A Friend .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I enjoy working here and with the different people that I interact with. The job always different and that what make it interesting. What I enjoy most about the job is crew or the people there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An overall good company to work for for those seeking jobs in the food service industry. Company and management culture is great, and respect is given to the employee's union.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wosh they paid more for all we deal with on a daily basis other than that it's a good company to work for. I enjoy it i get to be home and do homework
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice and busy the VCU students Are soo sweet the work there is easy and manageable. The managers are great !! And also helpful. Prepping food & also cooking it keeps me busy and gets me through the day fast.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like cleaning like you do at home this job is for you except you get paid for it..if you like working in kitchen, cooking, washing dishes, sweeping, moping, taking out trash simple. Then, this job is for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love how they recognize each person and respect all. If you are looking to grow in this comany you can and it dont take long.At aramark they know what safety and cleaning and keeping up with the code of conduct.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark at University of South Carolina was exiting . They had different places of business inside the russel house for me work at each and get more work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m blessed to work for this company. It’s literally the only job I can say that I honestly love. The people are great and understanding. Flexible hours and the pay is decent with advancement opportunities.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
this company offers competitive salary. flexible work schedule,and on the job training with certification in food service industries.the staff are very helpful and pleasant
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés