Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

757 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 899 értékelés megtekintése
No seniority
First one to lay off who have been there the longest. Love working with students an faculty an staff. Everyone knows my name. Great customer service. 12 years on the job. Trained a few who was put over me. But loved the students.
Okay Company
We’re basically contractors Threw The Company . It’s Okay Pretty Boring On Trayline Supervisors are lazy & just sit in office & eat and gossip favoritism as usual With certain Employees. They Don’t Believe in weekends off Communication sucks between managers & supervisor
Horrible pay
Working for Aramark was always a challenge. They expect you to work hard for pennies. That’s why most of us had two jobs to compensate for the poor pay.
Terrible to work for .
The ones that don't work or come in late or just don't show up are treated better then the ones who come in on time and do their job. Pay is lousy , Because of my hire date I have to wait 2 yrs to get a raise. I was hired in August 2019 people who were hired 3 weeks before me will get a raise in a year. I won't . I hope another company takes over it has to be better then Aramark.
Food management
Management is overworked, to many regulations and compliance requirements. When the manger is able to focus on the customers and employees it is a better environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work for the most part. There's just too much time off and the managers aren't involved enough or very personable.
Poor management and no relationship between associates and higher ups. No one feels appreciated. Everyone is stretched to their limits because between people calling out, getting fired or quitting people are taking on too much.
Lots to do
Fun and very rewarding job experience polite and helpful managers pleasant co workers flexible hours and good pay and frequent pay raises I learned how to bake
productive and collaborative workplace
The work place is full of positive coworkers and the managers respect everybody. The bad thing is we dont get enough hours as a part time and being afull time is out of question
Elon University
Elon specifically has great management, atleast in my area. The job is EASY ! It's the lower staff food service workers that have the worst attitude twards each other. So cut throat. Brings the worst out in each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work part time
it is a good place to work as a part time to pay your bills also they do consider your class timing and adjust your schedule if there is a test or project . also you get to eat for free on the days you work so that helps.
fair job
great work place very nice company to work for nice pay it have a few flaws but that's with every job they'll help you grow within the company and evolve I'll recommend it.
The workers
You had so many different students working with you. You had members of the community working with you. It's so diverse. The management wasn't always on the scene. They didn't give enough support equally. There were favored employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoy working with people
the good thing about working with company is to be able to prepare the food and serve the food to so many students a day. the bad thing about this is that it was no benefit.
N/a
I loved working with the students. I was not comfortable going to other schools when i had more seniority at the school I was working at. The pay was not enough for all of the work we had to do.
I love my job
I’m begin trained to become a supervisor, I love my coworkers everyone is so helpful with helping each learn their jobs no one minds leaning a helping hand.
Keep looking
This job is not what it’s all cracked up to be. You will feel like you’re back in high school with all the gossip that goes around. They will be nice in your face and they will talk behind your back. The union Reps are a joke, they do the most gossiping and even snitch on whatever they think your doing wrong. Instead of representing you like they should. The place is a joke all around!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just like any other company...
Working for Aramark is pretty much like any other company. If you are a hard worker they will recognize you for your hard work, but if your a lousy worker then don’t expect for them to give you much in return! Another words, put 100% in your work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get what you put into it.
If you're a hard worker you will enjoy working for the company. I have been with the company for a little over a year now and have made so much progress.
Lot of Work
If you love cooking I recommend working here as a food server. You will learn a lot about food safety as long as your willing to learn. This place isn't just a job it a cooking experience.
A lot of work and if you choose lots of hours.
School Lunch Cook
Easy, very fast-paced, physical work. It was a productive job that I enjoyed walking into more than any job I'd previously held. People I worked with were wonderful. However, the pay was so minimal and opportunity for more hours is very limited. Pay is severely lacking considering how much your role is depended on by the school, esp in a small kitchen. It's no wonder they are always hiring. I wish this could change.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only real benefits are vacation time which you get through attrition.I imagine culture varies by location but mine is toxic and dysfunctional.
Only real benefits are vacation time which will come in handy if your there for a year.Healthcare is expensive and not worth it.Aramark doesn't take care of workers.Restrictive attendance policy that hinders growth.There is a toxic and dysfunctional environment.Manangement is lax and tries to put job of supervising on workers.There is corruption and favoritism in a largly female led environment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés