Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
810 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a okay place to work but I feel that the company could have been better. It would have been better if it was room for employees to move into a higher role
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the students helps one feel better Working for the company. The co worker's are not too bad. The bosses are very nice as long as you do your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with the managers that Aramark brought in, in 2018, were unpleasant. Lots of complaints about unprofessional management, but the workplace environment with coworkers is enjoyable and at the end of the day, you get through it together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It started out great but as the weeks went on, it became a very toxic work environment. The pay could’ve been better as well as the people I worked with. The job,
Free lunch/hours
Pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad job for what it is. Meet some cool people pay wasn't the best. Chefs and mangers changed alot, chef mangers alot of time too busy to help during busy rushes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it would be a great company if we had better raises , management would acknowledge us when we do good and bad instead of bad talking us behind our back other than that I like my general manager .
Get off early
Raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company I worked for. Would love to work for them again. Love how the staff understood each other. How we learned and gained experience in health food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After departing from Aramark I learned I was trained by some of the best people in the state. It helped me do my best working at my new cook job easily.
Pro érvek
Free food, free shoes, free uniform
union, and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark as a college student for 2 years at $8.50. It was a total waste of time and my managers didnt seem to care at all about when i needed to go and do homework.
Always learning different jobs
Low pay, no advancements
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a convenient job when you have kids in school since you have the weekend and holidays and summer off. There are no promotions available. We don’t get Aramark raises just government ones and never get a review. No incentives
Free food
Minimum wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallYou get to meet and work with neat people, but the pay is terrible,no career advancement. I worked there many years and didn’t get to grow basically. I won’t work for the company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an okay company to work for. They expect a lot out of no matter the job you have. More than you signed up for. The hours can be ridiculous. If your management you can work very long hours sometimes up to 16. Hourly employees get hours cut regularly to meet business needs.
Pay and benefits
Hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexibility for schedule for busy college students and great work place vibes. Free to est any where on campus and great work place benefits and wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the managers are selfish and lazy. most of the managers couldn’t be bothered to get out of the office to help their staff. the turn over rate there is so ridiculously high i would not recommend at all. -000/10 DO NOT APPLY!!!!
$15.00 an hour
literally everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good, you get a lot of hours. A lot of overtime also, great work place, safe work place, fun environment and good energy. I love the position I am in currently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark part-time. They were flexible with the hours that I was able to work and my coworkers were friendly. Management was constantly changing, and the wages are low.
Free food, flexible hours
Low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working during the week. I like having my summers off and my weekends. I don't work on holidays because when they have off, I have off since it's a school district.
Pro érvek
Summers off, hoildays off, weekends off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, too many dishes and not enough help
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with this job was fun because i got to interact with the student's, the managers and, and the other employers, I have also mad a lot of good personal connections. But the bad times were definitely when you had to serve a rude customer, but i did learn how to work through it for the time being. The main thing is it made me the person I am today and that's why i say i have no bad things really to say, nor have no regrets about this job.
Pro érvek
Make your own sub or wrap to take home was the best
Kontra érvek
people would show up on their supposed to be shift late so i had to stay longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work flexibility good hours and everyone worked well in a team. It was a great learning experience. They pay was good too .
Free lunches good. Pay
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the weekly pay as well as the job itself management not to good always new managers no communication between management also it’s like a lot of drama where I was and no one to explain your problem too
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working there was slightly annoying. Having to prepare meals for I would say 300 kids in about two hours was crazy. My supervisor was a huge pain in my butt. She screamed yelled and never gave you encouragement. There was a time when I was running behind and instead of helping me she got my other coworkers to watch me and stated “Look at how not to work”
Free food