Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark cég munkavállalói értékelései a Food Service Director állásra itt: Minneapolis, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 664 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a firm grasp on my position and the expectations for my position. If I had any questions however, I had to figure it out for myself. There was a tremendous amount of turnover.
Pro érvek
location
Kontra érvek
management or lack thereof
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like working 10+ hours a day, without a break, this is the place for you. You can advance but your family/home life could suffer because of all the hours that you have to put in here You learn a lot of different management skills and techniques that will help you at either a later job or when you move up the 'chain' They really low-ball you on the pay skill--if you think you're making good money, you aren't because the people that you are managing make more money than you
Pro érvek
free lunch
Kontra érvek
Horrible hours, long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
great, only downfall is it is contractual work so only gaurentee for emplacement is the length of the contract, once contract is over there may not be another location to move to. ~
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of training and development. Poor communication. Did not know my summer schedule till a week before it started. na
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with a very strong infrastructure. With that said every location is different which can make results vary. The opportunity for growth is limitless and transferring is easy and pain free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees being managed are union employees which creates difficulty for management. Managers are expected to work long hours. No such thing as work life balance. Times to take vacation limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was wonderful, I went through a couple changes in my life and each time very supportive.