Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

317 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 359 értékelés megtekintése
Diversity and inclusion
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 17.
Corporate setting with self compelled opportunities. Policy and procedures hold a key part in success while operating the a financial and positive work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture varies greatly from account to account
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2020, január 12.
Depending on where you are working, this can be a great company. Some accounts have poor management, some do not. If it isn't the right fit, don't discount Aramark completely, maybe try somewhere else that may be a better fit. Prepare to work harder than you have ever worked in your life.
Great
Wonderful place to grow and learn diffrent aspects of the food service field. Hardest part of the job is adjusting to constant change and constant updates that is used to keep the company up to standard.
2,0
Look elsewhere
Director of Food Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oshawa, ON2019, december 29.
They will take full advantage of you and disregard you at their first opportunity. Offers of support are superficial and the culture is fake. Explore other options.
Salary, culture, upper management
Aramark
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuckerman, AR2019, december 13.
Aramark is a great company to work for. Very well organized and approachable. They truly care about all employees. Very good health and dental benefits and good 401k opportunities
Room for advancement
ASSISTANT FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MI2019, december 7.
I worked for Aramark Corrections when they had a contract with MDOC. I was willing to learn and work hard and was rewarded with advancement and greater pay.
London management team great
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 4.
i have no opinion on such mundane questions. dose it really matter how i feel about London Corrections. its a good job that has adequate pay for the work, just stay off the state of Ohio's radar.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor support from upper management
Director of Food Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, december 3.
No support from the upper management. Aramark just "throws" in the next victim. Upper management fails to support his/her team creating hostile working environments. Clients are not supportive of contract employees and will make tasks more difficult.
Harassment By Human Resources
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camden, NJ2019, november 28.
Faced daily harassment by Human Resources Generalist. Obvious sexist and preferential treatment on a daily basis. Extremely unpleasant place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great pay and benefits!
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  USA2019, november 27.
High energy and high stres, but you'll love it. Managers set you up for success.
The hours can be long, but you get paid accordingly.
Plenty of room for advancement and they like to promote from within.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolute dumpster fire of a company .
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2019, november 10.
Worst work environment ever. Stress level beyond unhealthy. Pay is pathetic as management was absolutely incompetent. Rather dig ditches then ever work for this company again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly stressful and not well managed
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Central Falls, RI2019, október 26.
This is a very highly stressful environment to work in. The client was difficult and high maintenance. The client had a great deal of difficulty working with the third-party contractor
3,0
Great People, Poor Support
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, szeptember 21.
Aramark people are great but lack of support from the Upper Management and Corporate is frustrating and exhausting. Aramark spreads Managers thin and expects amazing results.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was for the most part a good company to work for!
Food & Commissary Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, NY2019, szeptember 12.
I started with Aramark over 20 years ago. It was a great place to work for! The cutler changed over time some for the better and some for the worse. I had some very good work related time with them! I was able to travel and see many new areas! I would still be working for them had it not been for loss of a contract!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food Service Director (Corrections Contract) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  محافظة الإسكندرية2019, szeptember 9.
Easy advancement with proper training. Professionalism they actually have your back as a manager. Thats all I can say about my experience working for Aramark.
Poor management
Assistant Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2019, augusztus 31.
Local managers are good, but directors on up are terrible. No room for advancement unless you are willing to have a huge brown nose! I would not recommend working here!
Great insurance
Managers and upper management
Great Company
Food Service Director of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2019, augusztus 27.
A great company to work for. Consistently providing the necessary training to help with completing day to day task. Would recommend to people that ask me about my experiences working with Aramark.
Growth Opportunities
Stable Job, Great People
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, augusztus 17.
Really enjoyed working there, a lot of the people I met were great. I am very grateful for the opportunities they allowed me and I admire and respect a lot of the people I had the luck of working with. One of the things I disliked the most was that some days(most days) the work hours were long and draining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2019, augusztus 15.
Gives me a challenging work day, but I am still have time for my family. The communication has improved since my last stint with Aramark. I really enjoy the colleagues I have and management has been great to me as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, IN2019, június 29.
Very good company to work for great to work for family based. Just working in corrections is stressful not Aramark. I would love to work in another area of Aramark
Pay and people
Hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van