Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

223 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
My supervisor was non existent
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, december 16.
I had a firm grasp on my position and the expectations for my position. If I had any questions however, I had to figure it out for myself. There was a tremendous amount of turnover.
location
management or lack thereof
Productive, fun and exciting
Food Service Director / Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 5.
Daily food production for service to over 2000 client participants five days a week. Planned financial, production, safety & sanitation procedures and standards to ensure effective operational needs
fun
Food Service Director /Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hooksett, NH2017, november 29.
Aramark was a good employer, it provided for me and my family for 20 years until we lost our contract.I would work for them again if offdered the chance.
Good Place to Work
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicagoland Area, IL2017, november 29.
Good place to work. Good benefits, ethical company that is easy to stand behind and work for. They work hard on engagement and retention. The culture is very team-orientated, and getting the job done and the deadlines met together. I recommend this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in the food and beverage industry
Assistant Food and Beverage Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York State2017, november 14.
Food and Beverage industry is a difficult industry to work in if you have a family or want to have a 40 hour work week. A plus is you get to have free meals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful, and lots of hours
Assistant Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2017, október 20.
Lots of Advancement opportunity early on when I first started, but with the change in district managers and lack of help from HR we have been short staff and assistant managers at the majority of locations which slows down advancement opportunities.
Flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Lack of support from HR with hiring procedures
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Contract Management
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2017, október 13.
Competative, micro-managed operation. Fast-pace. Workforce climate has changed making it difficult to sustain consistent staffing. I enjoy financial success through operational advancements.
Good team to work with
workforce climate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
nice
Assistant food service director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, október 6.
the job was great over all working along with inmates to ensure the job was done .Meal planning was a great experience it was also stressful but worth the pay
Aramark
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, október 4.
I have not worked for Aramark since 1995. I just chose to leave them for a better opportunity. My direct Aramark manager was not what I would call a good manager who was solution oriented.
Great support system
Food & Beverage Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2017, október 4.
I enjoyed working for Aramark. The support structure was very good, and I was able to manage with creativity and freedom.
Aramark is a large corporation that deals with food services for all types of establishments.
free food!
low pay
interesting
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, október 1.
aramark is an interesting place to work at. like all jobs it has its ups and downs and depending on whom you work under depend what type of experience you get. they are usually very behind the times and tend to under pay managers yet work them more than a normal work week. the experience you gain is incredible but it does come with a love hate relationship you either sink or swim. they do not offer proper training
Great place to learn
Assistant Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, szeptember 25.
Aramark teaches you how to run an entire operation, not just a department. Learning financials and payroll really helped me grow as an manager, training me to own my own business
Great place to learn
Kontra érvek
Upper management turnover is high
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Na
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, szeptember 25.
Location is hard to hire staff, Low pay for hired associates. District manager is never available. No managers to cover for you when you need off. Lower pay then industry standard
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want a life, do not get into management with Aramark
FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, szeptember 4.
You can't have a quality of life and work life. They are not about the employees and people anymore. They are all about money. They want you to do a lot with a little.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging but exciting place to work.
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Olive, WV2017, augusztus 17.
Work was never the same but that I what made it great. Working corrections is never easy but having a great client relationship and a company that supports you si important.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, augusztus 12.
I enjoyed working for Aramarks Correctional Division. You meet a lot of unique people. Working inside of a prison can be very challenging, but due to the fact they are very by the book things run smooth.
Free Lunch
working with criminals
Challenging Career with Growth Opportunity
FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 11.
Aramark healthcare is an intensive line of business that requires close client interaction, focus on client initiatives and balance of Aramark directives.
Training and Development
Long Hours
Food Service Manager
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erlanger, KY2017, augusztus 10.
Great company and culture. Systems take time to learn just like any job but once you figure it out it is great. Aramark is always changing so be ready.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun team oriented environment!
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, North Carolina2017, augusztus 9.
Exciting daily interactions with fellow employees as well as clientele. The fast pace challenging responsibilities allow me to reach new heights in potential and learning. I like being involved in decisions that make lasting impacts in the lives of others.
Fantastic Environment!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Big Corporation
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, augusztus 5.
When you work for a really big company you deal with really big company things. Out of touch trainings, Very general, broad policies, etc. Overall its a good place to work though.
Food