Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

301 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 055 értékelés megtekintése
Stable Job, Great People
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, augusztus 17.
Really enjoyed working there, a lot of the people I met were great. I am very grateful for the opportunities they allowed me and I admire and respect a lot of the people I had the luck of working with. One of the things I disliked the most was that some days(most days) the work hours were long and draining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2019, augusztus 15.
Gives me a challenging work day, but I am still have time for my family. The communication has improved since my last stint with Aramark. I really enjoy the colleagues I have and management has been great to me as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, IN2019, június 29.
Very good company to work for great to work for family based. Just working in corrections is stressful not Aramark. I would love to work in another area of Aramark
Pay and people
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great opportunity for advancement and promotion
Food Service Director Correctional Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2019, június 18.
Aramark is a diverse company that accepts all ethnic groups and nationalities. It provides a opportunity for advancement and leadership. It strives to excel in all areas.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Need inproved staffing models
Great Place to Work
FIU - Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 13.
Great place to work. Company believes in keeping good people. Very conscious and understand the business. Great job opportunities based on location. Good Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a difficult and challenging position with many people over what you do everyday keep people satisfied.
Assistant Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, június 11.
A typical day at work for me is 10 hours starting at 4:30 am in a correctional environment with inmates. If Staff calls off, my day becomes 14-16 hours and back at 4 am. There is no workplace balance with Life. Because we are a contractor at the prison, we often get negativity from the DRC staff and no support. There is little or no support from upper management from Aramark on how to relieve stress for our staff. The hardest part of the job is staying fully staffed and able to have time away to re-energize.
No work life balance
DIRECTOR OF FOOD SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, június 10.
I feel that Aramark, does not promote work life balance. They don't see the positive in anything that is done. The more you do the more they expect. Very stressful environment.
what i learned
Director of Food Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100232019, május 30.
it is ok to work for them. I would work for them again. I have learned a lot in my past 8 years with Aramark, from budgeting to labor and food cost.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Teamwork throughout the organization
Senior Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, május 12.
Senior Food Service Directors travel from school to school to ensure students receive the highest quality food prepared at each meal service thru performing assessments. Training management and staff on an ongoing basis to provide an excellent experience every day from the students.
Pro érvek
Freedom to go from school to school to assist teams
Kontra érvek
varying client expectations not clearly communicated
great place to work
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, május 9.
Aramark is a great company to work for. Within Aramark there is always room for advancement. You can always find great people that are willing and able to help you on your path to development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting point, but not for long
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2019, április 19.
This is a good company to start out at and learn food service. I moved up quickly to food service director in 5 years but advancement slows down at that point. You have to move around state/country a lot to move up. If you want to have any creativity or input forget about it. They have their set ways and your job is to execute it that way. Constant number crunching creating staffing issues, long hours, and lot of stress. Very poor work/life balance.
Meals and coworkers
Long hours, work/life balance
Innovative
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, április 19.
Good starting point for a new manager. Can get lost in the shuffle. Most time feel like a number. Very easy to get recognized, and receive additional responsibility. Just won't get paid for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company only cares about executive level
FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, február 28.
If you are an hourly employee for Aramark chances are you are underpaid and overworked. Salary positions are not much better. Management positions offer long working hours, constant calls regardless of the day or time, and micromanaging bosses. There is not adequate training when new procedures or policies roll out and there is little to no communication from upper management unless they need something last minute from you.
Management - Team Oriented
Director of Food Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2019, január 26.
Mgt Team is Supportive
Learned to budget my time more efficiently.
I have enjoyed working here.
There is always someone to reach out to.
They help the best way they know how.
Great Mgt Team
Kontra érvek
A lot of hours if you don't have the staff, but that IS mgt
Opportunities are endless
Food Service Director/Executive Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, január 20.
Many opportunities throughout the country. I am now currently seeking another opportunity in a different state and feel that there are enough at many levels to suit my needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is not about the "People"
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, január 9.
Aramark claims to be about the people. People is what matters. So far from the truth. 401k match is terrible. Pay is bad. DM's do not know the business and try to over compensate with filler staff. Just overall a really bad experience with this company. No wonder they are losing accounts to Compass Group.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Always more
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest2018, december 17.
You can reduce food cost for 5 consecutive years and they will always want more....same with increasing revenue, and increasing profit. More, more, more....but I suppose most companies are like this.
Fast paced enjoyable environment
Food Service Director National Accounts (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, december 4.
Good company to work for on a daily basis. Companies focus on providing salary and benefits to their managers and line level employees could be better. The work environment and culture are very good.
Good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Corporate environment does not value the role of their managers as they should.
Poor management
Assistant Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2018, november 25.
The lack of communication between higher up managers and the lower managers was ridiculous. Late night shift managers got the butt end of the stick while daytime managers had a nice 9-5. Disrespectful management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
its ok
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, november 5.
Its all about who you work with, Overall the company is not bad, but my upper management had a lot of problems with contracts and growing the business
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van