Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
327 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 667 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Arlington Sheriff office serving inmates, meals on wheels, senior citizens, and shelter, plus Sheriff department events, very good environment and good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company overall. Very competitive salary and benefits. Best work environment provided. Management and coworkers made the team feel more like a family.
Pro érvek
Great pay. Great work/life balance.
Kontra érvek
Medical benefits have high deductibles and copays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good first job for college grads looking to be in management. Long hours in camps dining with people pointing the finger about small details. Upper management plays favorites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has great systems andbstandards. Recipes could use some work. Overall it was a good company for me to move frlm the hotel industry into management foodservice.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your goal of advancement and learning is your goal, Aramark will suit those needs just fine. They provide great opportunities to learn and grow.
Great work life balance
Kontra érvek
Upper management is spread too thin to learn from
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t think you could pay me enough to work for this company.Became the scapegoat for upper management. Training never happened. Was thrown to the wolves
No longer there
Glad I’m no longer there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leader in Food Service Solutions with strong foundation in workforce Diversity & Inclusion. Very ethically sound principles of Sustainability.My short tenure was appreciated. Moved with Spouse to MA
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a manager I was spread very thin between three cost centers. I was on the manager. Expectations unrealistic for one person. I would not recommend this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Aramark for its high standards of safety, dignity and respect for all employees. The company offers training permanently You can grow but you have to work hard
Pro érvek
Free lunches, paid holidays and health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately my job was eliminated due to COVID, but I always had all the resources and support that I needed and overall loved working for Aramark. I would recommend to anyone.
Pro érvek
Very high and fair salary, freedom to make decisions, great supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is great, its in a jail so if you need to have a job that is not stressful. Not eventful. Long hours, the ability not to leave if you need to even if it’s scheduled. Do not apply to work in a jail! If you can handle all of that then go for it because it will give you great pleasure all around,
Your helping clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with Aramark, There very professional they let you think out of the box and to be creative in make both the employees happy and the guest excised about dining with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you apply yourself you can do very well at Aramark. I work in corrections but they have several other lines of business that you may be interested in.
Pro érvek
good pay, chance to promote
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the job however Management above me was not supportive. The company was great for my first 8 years but has gotten worse after that. Good luck to those who work for aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job is always teaching me something on a daily basis. In my current position I have room to advance to a higher job level.You will recieve continuous training. You will learn about safety in the workplace. They offer safety shoes free of charge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Top leadership is very engaged in the success of each account. This division is growing and as expected, is having some pains along the way. When I first started there was no district management or regional HR presence. They have filled those positions and are looking to position themselves for growth. As for Aramark, they have their pros and cons but overall you have a wealth of resources at your disposal, you just have to go out and find them. Some of their systems could be updated and some need to be eliminated in order to increase efficiency; but that can be said for many companies. Overall it is what you put into it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at work was generally good the work environment was good our problem was finding enough labor and having the right time to train them so they are ready to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for company mant years Started off great and worked with some great people That all changed with change of CEO. They don’t screen people like other companies and the ones who don’t do their job are the ones who are promoted. You are not paid fairly and they don’t value you My only regret was coming back when I left in the first place
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a very high profile account. It was very busy. I had a great team of managers that worked for me to support the operation. But the culture of the environment was pretty for and caused a lot of discouragement for other managers. But I did my best to look up my people and we were happy as a team within the team.
Pro érvek
The managers and support staff that worked for me.
Kontra érvek
Difficult client to manage as well as slightly toxic environment that needs a drastic overhaul
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate setting with self compelled opportunities. Policy and procedures hold a key part in success while operating the a financial and positive work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on where you are working, this can be a great company. Some accounts have poor management, some do not. If it isn't the right fit, don't discount Aramark completely, maybe try somewhere else that may be a better fit. Prepare to work harder than you have ever worked in your life.