Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Food Service Director336 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
336 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 180 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for
Working with Arlington Sheriff office serving inmates, meals on wheels, senior citizens, and shelter, plus Sheriff department events, very good environment and good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safety is important, like to balance work and family time
Enjoyed working with Aramark, There very professional they let you think out of the box and to be creative in make both the employees happy and the guest excised about dining with you.
Good Job
If you apply yourself you can do very well at Aramark. I work in corrections but they have several other lines of business that you may be interested in.
Pro érvek
good pay, chance to promote
Correctional Services
I liked the job however Management above me was not supportive. The company was great for my first 8 years but has gotten worse after that. Good luck to those who work for aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience and job advancement
My job is always teaching me something on a daily basis. In my current position I have room to advance to a higher job level.You will recieve continuous training. You will learn about safety in the workplace. They offer safety shoes free of charge.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Healthcare Division - BSWH
Top leadership is very engaged in the success of each account. This division is growing and as expected, is having some pains along the way. When I first started there was no district management or regional HR presence. They have filled those positions and are looking to position themselves for growth. As for Aramark, they have their pros and cons but overall you have a wealth of resources at your disposal, you just have to go out and find them. Some of their systems could be updated and some need to be eliminated in order to increase efficiency; but that can be said for many companies. Overall it is what you put into it.
good work environment
typical day at work was generally good
the work environment was good

our problem was finding enough labor and having the right time to train them so they are ready to work
Disappointing
Worked for company mant years Started off great and worked with some great people That all changed with change of CEO. They don’t screen people like other companies and the ones who don’t do their job are the ones who are promoted. You are not paid fairly and they don’t value you My only regret was coming back when I left in the first place
Munkahelyi kultúra
The experience was what you make of it
I worked at a very high profile account. It was very busy. I had a great team of managers that worked for me to support the operation. But the culture of the environment was pretty for and caused a lot of discouragement for other managers. But I did my best to look up my people and we were happy as a team within the team.
Pro érvek
The managers and support staff that worked for me.
Kontra érvek
Difficult client to manage as well as slightly toxic environment that needs a drastic overhaul
Diversity and inclusion
Corporate setting with self compelled opportunities. Policy and procedures hold a key part in success while operating the a financial and positive work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture varies greatly from account to account
Depending on where you are working, this can be a great company. Some accounts have poor management, some do not. If it isn't the right fit, don't discount Aramark completely, maybe try somewhere else that may be a better fit. Prepare to work harder than you have ever worked in your life.
Great
Wonderful place to grow and learn diffrent aspects of the food service field. Hardest part of the job is adjusting to constant change and constant updates that is used to keep the company up to standard.
2,0
Look elsewhere
They will take full advantage of you and disregard you at their first opportunity. Offers of support are superficial and the culture is fake. Explore other options.
Salary, culture, upper management
Aramark
Aramark is a great company to work for. Very well organized and approachable. They truly care about all employees. Very good health and dental benefits and good 401k opportunities
Room for advancement
I worked for Aramark Corrections when they had a contract with MDOC. I was willing to learn and work hard and was rewarded with advancement and greater pay.
London management team great
i have no opinion on such mundane questions. dose it really matter how i feel about London Corrections. its a good job that has adequate pay for the work, just stay off the state of Ohio's radar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor support from upper management
No support from the upper management. Aramark just "throws" in the next victim. Upper management fails to support his/her team creating hostile working environments. Clients are not supportive of contract employees and will make tasks more difficult.
Harassment By Human Resources
Faced daily harassment by Human Resources Generalist. Obvious sexist and preferential treatment on a daily basis. Extremely unpleasant place to work.
Great pay and benefits!
High energy and high stres, but you'll love it. Managers set you up for success.
The hours can be long, but you get paid accordingly.

Plenty of room for advancement and they like to promote from within.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolute dumpster fire of a company .
Worst work environment ever. Stress level beyond unhealthy. Pay is pathetic as management was absolutely incompetent. Rather dig ditches then ever work for this company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly stressful and not well managed
This is a very highly stressful environment to work in. The client was difficult and high maintenance. The client had a great deal of difficulty working with the third-party contractor
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés