Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Food Service Associate235 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
235 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 131 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic workplace where there is always something to learn
My day to day routine tends to change day to day. I am an intern here at AOL so I am everywhere all at once. My main duties are assisting the catering manager here on site. I set up and break down catering setups, help the kitchen prepare and arrange the catering foods to meet Aramark presentation standards. Overall I use my knowledge of the hospitality industry and work experience to provide great customer service to our clients.
A good experience overall
The job was a good experience. I would certainly
consider being employed there again. Learning how to excel working under pressure and being able to fulfill a high demand of quality and customer service has taught me a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must be mentally sound to sustain employment
Foodservice supervisors in the prison system maintain a high level of responsibility without the hands-on element of employment. Thenvironment
environment
Easy job
Hostile work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay is low. Supervisors do not get same benefits as team members. supervisors do not get same benefits as managers.
Different supervisors are offered overtime while at same time other supervisors have no hours at all. Location is open but limited hours so although a supervisor , there is no work for you. if you were to take the medical coverage you would end up paying for Cobra half the year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at with great food
Since I have been working for the company it has been great i learn a few new things and also had a few related job skills working there. Great team to work with that is always there and when need them everyone is very supportive. We are able to eat for free and the choices of food is great, overall this is a great place is too at this job is for anyone that loves working with food and people working as a team.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team leaders if everyone on the same page
If everyone one the same page everything work smooth but it’s has its days where it’s unorganized. But the manager and general manager does a grate job
Don’t work for Aramark
Terrible. Very short staffed. Admitted they couldn’t train me. Co workers ignored me. Inmates felt bad for me and told many stories of Aramark corruption. I’d go to work to my assigned kitchen at the prison and was virtually ignored. One worker literally threw keys at me telling me to do something I knew nothing about. The CO that was supposed to be guarding the kitchen was either in the office reading a book or watching a movie on the computer. The inmates that worked were the most helpful and kind to me and said Aramark is corrupt with their ways. They were not lying based on what I saw. Aramark also lied about my hourly and claimed I misunderstood in the interview. Nope. 16 workers were fired for trafficking. Another for braiding offenders hair! Turn over is so high. It was the worse job experience ever!
Contractor Blues
As Aramark I work as a contractor in a prison, where Aramark is Hated and targeted. The prison treats you like the inmates. Assumes you are breaking rules, and Aramark never has your back. They won’t protect you from anything. They get whatever labor they can and doesn’t care what you are going through.
At my particular location a couple times somethings were said that were racially charged and nothing was done about it.

It’s a cool job, it pays ok. But don’t expect to be treated as an asset, especially if you are a minority.
I hated it
The job sucked big time no hours and the pay awful management awful no benefits. to Hy didn't treat you ye employees very well hard labor working there
Racist
I been with aramark for 9 years in different states. Came here for a better opportunity and was lied to. The money I was offer I never got. Management steals money, work you like a dog, very racist, no respect and talk down to you. I never image the company being like that until I came here. Worst experience ever.
wont Be hurrying back once I’ve left
The people who work here won’t think twice about throwing you under the bus. A very stressful place to work!! Get no thanks for helping out when they are short.
5,0
Cool Best Place
Winning the Cool Best Place award for me because it’s always something to learn laugh about and away to keep occupied at Aramark you think I’m making it up or to good to be true but I’m being factual!
Awesome
Awesome
Not enough money
I have nothing to say here just see for yourself. Company need to look beyond their managers to see that have employees working there that are more experienced in the manager they did hire in my area of Aramark I had director and a manager that what's male chauvinist.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was great but the management needs work and the union needs work the dont do fair practices with every employess
Make sure you dont get sick cause aramark will fire you and the union ain't much help in saving your job .and they play favoritism at the job they need to be trained more on perfesalism an the job and they need better standards towards all their employees
Grest employers
Years here are very festive and engaging. Coworkers treat each other fairly, very caring of each others opinions, team oriented. Well engage with students and giving innovative work.
relaxed inviroment
check meal counts, dietary needs, prep and produce meals.
account for meals served.

guide inmate workers

check inventory

report day to day activities

deal with different personalities of inmates.
consistant work hours
Kontra érvek
short staffed ie. inmate worker
Fun environment
It’s a fun job and people from all over come to see the Phillies. And the job is very easy and everyone gets alone very well and just a good place to bring the family
Conducting a service
There was very little training, and it was a very fast paced environment. I learned as quickly, kept up with what was required, but it was not an enjoyable work environment.
Unprofessional
Mgt and administrative are so desperate for a breathing person that they condone behavior that is detrimental to others and do not follow safe food handling procedures. I had a mgr who walked up to my station as I was slicing turkey, reached into the pan with bare hands to grab a piece and proceeded to eat it right there exposing the food to all types of contagion. That same mgr would erase our recorded temperatures and food production numbers to make themselves look better. Dishonest as the day is long.
Free lunch
Horrible work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all I was miserable working for Aramark at the jail. Officers didn't come in often. The system is all for inmates and not for employees.
Officers should frequently be in food service letting the inmates know get up and work. They aren't there friend. If they aren't listening to supervisors. Mind you not all inmates are bad workers. It's the lazy ones who get over on the system the most.
Food and svs sup Agent
Cooking prep serving Vegan, grilled foods, True balance, salad bar, paninis, wraps, soups and more. Documentation of food temperatures, weighting, trim waste sending reports cleaning closing of the areas and more. I resigned due to the permanent injuries in sustained at my previous employer actions of some of the employees.

Had to file reports with police.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés