Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Runner

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really don’t have a heart when it comes to people and they family but most of the time it was good and fun until they fried me because I was a little late after my mom die I didn’t have a babysitter and I was raising my kids and my sister kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believe the job was pretty good u got to watch baseball games for free always around great food and the customers were nice, though sometimes it did get extremely busy i don’t think the job was hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day for me is making sure all suites pantry's get the preorders throughout the entire event day. The items distributed range from dry snacks to hot an cold food also.
weekly pay
poor health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working at Aramark the first two years. I work for this company as a Food Runner for the Delta Club on the Sterling level at CITI FIELD Ballpark. I wish I could get promoted to another department or position because management is not using me to my potential. I'm bored and I really feel I've outgrown this position.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company who takes care of their customers. Family team. Worked at AT&T Center and Spurs family was fun. I also worked at Toyota Field and the job there was a piece of cake.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Aramark at Citizens Bank Park. I have met a bunch of great people that I now call my friends. I love the fast-paced work environment and I love being around baseball. It is a great part-time job for someone who enjoys the restaurant industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There’s a lot of working and there’s times for breaks. It’s not the same of any given day. The job is very interesting and makes it different from others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management of the property was outstanding. I loved my bosses and became friends with all of them. The location is extremely secluded, but if you can deal with that, it is stunning. The culture is generally pretty laid back, but times of extremely high stress are not rare. The most enjoyable part of the job was listening to the customers talk about their experiences in the park.
Pro érvek
The views, the people, the atmosphere
high stress, secluded
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job i had was considered temp/on call i worked only when i was called into work its not an every day job its only when they have games or events, there is 0 communication between anyone, i would get called in to work just to be told when i got there that i was not supposed to work that event and had to turn right around and come back home really hated that, i would say this is a good job for teenagers getting their foot in the door to gain some experience or just someone that needs a couple extra dollars for whatever, but do not expect more them limited part time work hours tops, and do not ever complain about anything cause that is automatic ejection from their company people who complain get fired, oh and i learned the hard way never quit or get fired, if you ever want to come back and work for them in the future, i can never come back as i quit, if you get fired or quit you are forever in their system as non-rehire.
work around your schedule
Kontra érvek
no communication, limited work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty face paced. You get to meet a lot of celebrities, sometimes tips are ok depending on the crowd. Most importantly you get paid weekly and you only work when there are home games. Sometimes you might work concerts and special evetns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a food and beverage runner during concerts. I would work a few days a week but each concert I would work 12-16 hours setting up before the show working during concert then clean up after the concert. It was a great college job that I could work around a college schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work for Aarmark at Turner Field Brave stadium so when come in to work you have to prep your stuff like condiments for the guest and then you wait for the guest ticket # to come up then you have to take it out to the siittin in the bowl area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
go clock in and get the forklift key and go get the pallets of chair and table to set up the tents out front of the ravens stadium go to lunch then do a few more things with the forklift and then go home. during game day clock in and meet on main floor with the rest of the crew and grab coolers for the drink and bring them to the tents. waiting to open we will get the food and bring them to the tents. when half time rolls around we go home but some may stay to help a few more hours.
good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun work with Aramark for more that13 years , it was sad when we have to say god bye to a lot managers , the new company keep sone managers and supervisor.
Free lunch
We didn't have a EDR.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was the company I worked for the longest it was fast paced, the employee were so cool including the managers I liked for the simple fact I worked during baseball games and I love sports we got paid weekly plus tips.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is when the brave stadium was in Atlanta it game days would be lite worker and management team. Got along just like family. Wish it was still in atlanta I would still work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and stressful environment. Sometimes it is difficult to find help.Lower level coworkers are very fun, positive and friendly. You just have to be careful as to what you do or say to a certain group of people (they may misinterpret it and take it the wrong way).
Pro érvek
Free meal with full shift
Kontra érvek
No medical, dental, vision or pay days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I remember working long hours. I love sports so I had a good time. I learned about the different wines. The food was faboulos and the customers was very nice!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is basically a place to work in the industry if you want to get service jobs bartending or catering at major locations, but past that there is no capability of raises or promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for aramark has taught me if anything how much big corporations value seasonal workers. The hours are reasonable, however i did not agree much with how non managerial staff are treated.
Free lunch and flexible
Kontra érvek
awkward pay periods and overworked staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not willing to work with school schedule even after they were told over a month in advance. I was misinformed about my position and it was the first time they tried it out so there was a lot of trial and error