Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Food Manager118 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
118 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 362 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work also the right equipment that make you feel safe while you are working on daily basis and the most important thing it makes you feels you whant to come back to work every day
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't follow even their own policies. The resident manager is crazy. HR will not support you in time of need. Look elsewhere. They do not have respect for their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Aramark . I worrked at ICI as PFM in West Deptford for 7years. The mangemeant . I literally couldn’t wait to go into work every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good entry level job, would not recommend for experienced personnel. Slow or non existent personal growth. More focus on someone's sexuality or skin color than character or work ethic. Especially during the hiring process. Pay is phenomenal though for entry level employees. Management pay should be more though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and great management. The pay is very good for the work. All workers are easy to get along with. The job is and overall great job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. The salary is much higher than some other food contract companies. There are many opportunities to advance and make great connections with fellow peers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor leadership was told I failed because I worked 7 days straight because staff would not come to work. I see it as dedication and a will to get the job done. Other things and comments from my GM lead me to leave the position I was in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had worked for the company for 2.5 years as a manager in business dining in the city. I did not receive much direction from management as they were too busy with their own work (however I really liked the last managers I worked with before I left the job).

I was relocated frequently in the city to help assist with other accounts. Most days of the week I had worked at least 10-12 hours per day. There was also staff shortage and many call offs in a day, in which managers had to take over to help assist with operations instead of being able to focus on their actual work. Most accounts I had assisted had one main thing in common: lack of organization and structure of workplace. It was a stressful and high paced work environment for me. The work life balance was poor, and had negatively affected my personal life (physical and mental health too). The workplace culture for business dining was extremely conservative, so do not expect to be able to come to the job with unconventional appearance (unnatural hair color, piercings, tattoos). It is also expected that you dress in business professional and business casual clothing.

Because of all the challenges of this job I had to face, it did teach me invaluable lessons in which I can impart in my future careers. The high stress work environment taught me how to work under pressure. The lack of direction from management taught me how to be self sufficient and independent in my work. The type of clientele I had to work with taught me how to be professional in both person and managed communications (i.e. phone calls and emails). I
 - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
No advancement opportunity unless they know you outside of work!
Long hours, stressful position working around offenders. Assistant manager would complain about paperwork but had never worked on the line to even know how to do the paperwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace and good managers enjoyed my job and learned a lot benefits were really good. Free lunch was nice and manager was flexible with me. The raises were good. Everybody was very helpful and nice. The training was really good and very through.
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can learn a lot regarding food safety, is the main important pillar of the company.
The hardest part of the job is to be on time with all food preparations and quantities. In my case was 1000 portion per service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think they have a lot of issues that is not explained in the interview process. Management was a big problem and there relationship with Harris County. No standard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized company with plenty of opportunity to advance. Constant change with technology. Under staffed most days. More hands on training would have been nice.
Pro érvek
Good benefits. Better pay then most others in the same industry.
Kontra érvek
Constant technology change. Not enough training for the changes. Corporate support is lacking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
None just great, place to work, lots of thing to learn. Organization as a whole is not to bad. Stressful but rewarding. Growth is ok to, you got want to grow though
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work if you are willing to grow management can sometime be unpredictable in some cases when it famiality with people they know can cause problem with someone trying to do there best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do so everyday was a lot or organized chaos.
There wasn't anything offered to the employee.

The work was overwhelming with little or no training.

The staff moral was very low which made it difficult to operate.
Weekend off
Kontra érvek
Staff discouraged to take lunch and or break
Munkahelyi kultúra
The problem with Aramark at Wake Forest University is that the entire management staff is not qualified. They do not hire capable, experienced management, and there is a slave ownership mentality there. It ran like a plantation and we all know that most racists are ignorant and lack intelligence. Aramark at Wake Forest University is a prime example of that. DON’T WORK THERE! A bag of rocks will do a better job than the General Manager. She/He is the dumbest manager I have ever met in my entire life. The saddest part is she is the example of intelligence that they hire!!! If you appear to have some degree of intelligence or know how, they run you off because only ignorance allowed here is the motto. There is a manager at Hilltop that THINKS that they are smart but sorry, they keep you because you’re not!!! SAD!!!!! Wake Forest University appears to have a demonic spirit. That explains it!!
Aramark may not be a bad company overall, but Wake Forest University Aramark is by far the worst company I have ever worked for in my nearly thirty years in the industry.
Management is collectively stupid
Management is collectively stupid
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time with Aramark at UCI was overall a good experience. I learned a lot, however much of it was on-the-spot self teaching as I was often assigned a task and had to figure it out without much assistance. The culture of a campus food service job is that of high-turnover, as the majority of the employees are students at the University. This means constant training, constant change of coworkers. This can be a good thing if planned for -- always having the freshest of faces and talent available. However it can also be a challenge as the student employees are not engaged---they do not see themselves continuing in the line of business in the long term. Training new employees was the highlight of my work, helping young people learn what it is like not only to work in the industry but also what it is like to hold a career in general.
Free food, good benefits
Kontra érvek
no breaks, long hours, high pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is expected to dedicate their lives to the job. When you need time off for illness it is next to impossible. Didn't get to take vacation time for over 2 years
Free lunch
60 plus hour weeks for salaried manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once the company went public the focus went away from guest satisfaction and only on the bottom line. They lost more business contracts in 2 years than I have ever seen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job if u have small kids in school off on weekends and holidays easy work nice work environment great working staff off at a decent time off day no later than 3 pm
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés