Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Facility Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Facility Supervisor11 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 173 értékelés megtekintése
working hours
The working hours are flexible, the company needs to train their managers and have team training. Overall its a okay company to work for. I would recommend .
I like my Job
I like my job it fun and exciting to work there I never been to a Stadium before I work at this on I really like the people I have met there the work experience is easy going
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work during school
good place to work though working with inmates. fast pced and slightly stressful environment. you cook for the henry county inmates in clinton, mo. i had to get another job that paid better.
Working as a team.
A typical day for me would start at 6 a.m. I would update our payroll, review my e-mails, call our call center to see if everything was up and running. I would then prepare for a council meeting we had every morning and discuss any issues or updates for that day. I enjoyed my status as a Facility Supervisor because I worked with a great staff. I had from ten to fourteen people that I was in charge of and we all worked great together.
The hardest part of the job was when someone called in. It made everyone work twice as hard trying to meet the demands that were required us to do.

The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know all those people that worked there. I had the privilege of attending many meetings and getting to know the top executives that we worked for

discussing issues that would help us start the day fresh and taking those issues and dealing with them head on.

I was very blessed with working with great people. There were times that maybe we did not agree with some issues that were brought to the table, but we did follow policy to a tee.
Pro érvek
Everyone would be on the same page.
Kontra érvek
When we would hire bad people that did not want to do their job.
Workplace culture
Fast paced challenging union environment. There is a high turnover rate in other departments, benefits cost high, advancement opportunities are very limited.
Overtime opportunities, benefits, 401k match, PTO
Kontra érvek
Contract work, high turnover, no advancement opportunities
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Review
Good place to work. Work could be made harder by employees not performing their job. Management doesn't do a very good job of holding low performers accountable. Hours are inconsistent. One week you get 28 hours and the next you get 38 hours.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Management inability to hold people accountable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job great environment.
A uplifting environment, great staff excellent food qualitythe patrons all know and greet you. Management is great understanding and flexiable with hours.
Great Learning experiance
It was a great learning experience. People were great Never a dull moment. Fast environment. Very Organized. I learned alot about machinate. Alot of customer interface.
Great People
Job security
Great learning experience
In my job with Aramark I got to know a lot of hard workers. I had a great team. I learned a lot about safety and facility operations while working with Aramark.
Pro érvek
I learned alot in regards to safety in the work place
Lay offs
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work
It was a fast pace job. You need to be able to adjust to multiple changes. I learned how to manage my worker and keep their morale high. The management was great they gave me to best opportunity to advance to management . I made life long friendships through co-workers. The hardest part of the job was handling last minute changes. the most enjoyable part was meeting new people.
weekly pay
mandatory over time
My Aramark
Working for Aramark is always interesting to say the least. we have many very colorful staff members that always make the environment fun and productive. Any account that you work in with Aramark is always the same culture no matter what the line of service is. I really like working for Aramark. I have learned a lot and I've had the opportunity to advance within the company.
opportunties
benefit package
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés