Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Executive Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Executive Chef122 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 538 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My 5 years here the GM promoted nobody. High turnover. Lost the account but the GM was telling employees that the account was in good hands poor management from the top
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days at work 14 hours plus days six days a week.
No support insubordinate staff over all experience was very unpleasant!

Would not recommend it to any one!
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Long days working with out support
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day at work was beginning with Aramark specific communication to daily activities, monitoring production, meetings, inspections, meeting deadlines, operational analysis, projects. The workplace culture was dictated by the manager of the areas. Guidelines are established. The hardest part of the job is managing the staff, which is also dependant on the manager, but can be rectified by working with and understanding HR or unions. The most rewarding part of the job is seeing the results of doing your due diligence per set standards and resources made available by the corporation, and teamwork within the operation, region and globally.
Pro érvek
Camaraderie throughout the system, support, program development, resources
Kontra érvek
Long hours, talent selection, occasional unfair assessments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for! They pay fair and have a lot of different locations that you can work for. It's also one of the most technologically advanced companies I have ever worked for.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is large company with a lot of opportunity to work in other states and countries. the pay is in low side of scale in comparison to work load. The health insurance program is not very good and costs are very high.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No comments, I just be treated very bad during I been working with this company, no help from this company to advance or to complete very difficult tasks, lack of communication from district manager with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent job/career to have there I had made a good decision by working there. Management was a awesome they were fair. The benefits were very good. You do receive a raise every year. Overall good company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very competitive environment to keep up with clients needs to come up with new and innovative concepts with local and seasonal fruits and vegetables on a daily basis
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 2 years of working for Aramark, at two accounts, we again lost the contract to a competitor. The insecurity of not knowing if your job will be safe is the question. Contract Dining is a tough line of business to be in. However, when your let go, they will pay severance to managers. This allows you to search for work elsewhere. There is absolutely no guarantee of you maintaining a job with contract dining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are really great. Dealing with the corporate culture can be challenging at times but for the most part its a good place to work
it all comes down to the account you are in and what segment you are in as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good job for a time. Learned a lot about managing. Training programs were great. Tons of room for advancement if you can take the stress and long hours. Not a good fit for a family man but a great job for someone looking to gain experience
Room for growth
70 hour work weeks
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an hourly-employee, this is an astoundingly easy culinary position. The basic expectations range from punctuality, cleanliness, good client report, sanitary station conditions, and following company-mandated production guidelines.

As part of management, this company becomes overbearing real fast. For my part I am expected to function as my own administrative assistant, perform my regular executive chef duties, execute catering orders as well as deliveries, work special events to save labor costs, as well as any other tasks that appear where hourly employees cannot be delegated to complete because of overtime restrictions.
Holidays and weekends off, paid-vacation days, 401k option, steady schedule
Kontra érvek
Pay scale is not current to the cost of living in Austin.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I held out for 8 years and they were the worst 8 years of my life... The work culture at least in my district and area was horrible. Cut-throat and unethical is all I can say about the leadership team in the area of NC and SC
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful atmosphere. upper management always on eggshells. they seem more reactionary than prepared....DOH standards are ridiculous and often don't apply to logic or reality
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it was a fairly pleasant experience despite the lack of decent pay and poor manager experience. I had worked with the company through 2016, and had departed from the company on excellent terms.
Munkahelyi kultúra
expected to work weekends and holidays with out much compensation for hours worked over what contract was for. Advancement was good but the hours I was expected to work were not.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had three wonderful years as a location manager with great leadership good reviews and raises and promotions. My last year was terrible when they brought in a FSD with his own agenda. We did not see eye to eye, and ARAMARK became untenable for me.
Good training, Goods benifits
Revolving door of management
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. I have learned so much and do really like working for them. In my current profession, I am at my highest level, however, my salary does not reflect that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad company just very bad management. No room for advancement did not care about there employees just to make money for themselves was all they cared about
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day consist of teaching and working with the staff. Managing the labor and food cost. Creating menu and help balance the budget.
How to work with a diverse team. Management work with each other in order to accomplish a common goal. Diverse workplace culture. The hardest part about my job is not being able to help everyone which I would like to. The most enjoyable part is being able to teach and see the growth in people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work for. in a environment that over many options for a diverse customers in all campus. interesting concepts with excellent fundamentals.
Salary-Training support