Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Executive Chef

119 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 936 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for short term growth
Aramark is large company with a lot of opportunity to work in other states and countries. the pay is in low side of scale in comparison to work load. The health insurance program is not very good and costs are very high.
1,0
No comments
No comments, I just be treated very bad during I been working with this company, no help from this company to advance or to complete very difficult tasks, lack of communication from district manager with
Fun to work there
Excellent job/career to have there I had made a good decision by working there. Management was a awesome they were fair. The benefits were very good. You do receive a raise every year. Overall good company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company great room to grow
very competitive environment to keep up with clients needs to come up with new and innovative concepts with local and seasonal fruits and vegetables on a daily basis
Contract Dining
After 2 years of working for Aramark, at two accounts, we again lost the contract to a competitor. The insecurity of not knowing if your job will be safe is the question. Contract Dining is a tough line of business to be in. However, when your let go, they will pay severance to managers. This allows you to search for work elsewhere. There is absolutely no guarantee of you maintaining a job with contract dining.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun Place to work
The people are really great. Dealing with the corporate culture can be challenging at times but for the most part its a good place to work
it all comes down to the account you are in and what segment you are in as well.
Good resume builder
This was a good job for a time. Learned a lot about managing. Training programs were great. Tons of room for advancement if you can take the stress and long hours. Not a good fit for a family man but a great job for someone looking to gain experience
Room for growth
70 hour work weeks
Laid-back business dining setting
As an hourly-employee, this is an astoundingly easy culinary position. The basic expectations range from punctuality, cleanliness, good client report, sanitary station conditions, and following company-mandated production guidelines.

As part of management, this company becomes overbearing real fast. For my part I am expected to function as my own administrative assistant, perform my regular executive chef duties, execute catering orders as well as deliveries, work special events to save labor costs, as well as any other tasks that appear where hourly employees cannot be delegated to complete because of overtime restrictions.
Holidays and weekends off, paid-vacation days, 401k option, steady schedule
Kontra érvek
Pay scale is not current to the cost of living in Austin.
1,0
Horrible Experience
I held out for 8 years and they were the worst 8 years of my life... The work culture at least in my district and area was horrible. Cut-throat and unethical is all I can say about the leadership team in the area of NC and SC
Munkahelyi kultúra
i feel they do not support middle management, cowtow to un ions and client demands
stressful atmosphere. upper management always on eggshells. they seem more reactionary than prepared....DOH standards are ridiculous and often don't apply to logic or reality
Meh.
Overall, it was a fairly pleasant experience despite the lack of decent pay and poor manager experience. I had worked with the company through 2016, and had departed from the company on excellent terms.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unrealistic expectations of hours worked vs compensation
expected to work weekends and holidays with out much compensation for hours worked over what contract was for. Advancement was good but the hours I was expected to work were not.
2,0
Depends on the FSD
I had three wonderful years as a location manager with great leadership good reviews and raises and promotions. My last year was terrible when they brought in a FSD with his own agenda. We did not see eye to eye, and ARAMARK became untenable for me.
Good training, Goods benifits
Revolving door of management
Great company
Aramark is a great company to work for. I have learned so much and do really like working for them. In my current profession, I am at my highest level, however, my salary does not reflect that.
Ok place no advancement
Not a bad company just very bad management. No room for advancement did not care about there employees just to make money for themselves was all they cared about
Excellent work enviornment
My day consist of teaching and working with the staff. Managing the labor and food cost. Creating menu and help balance the budget.
How to work with a diverse team. Management work with each other in order to accomplish a common goal. Diverse workplace culture. The hardest part about my job is not being able to help everyone which I would like to. The most enjoyable part is being able to teach and see the growth in people.
Fun-active
Overall great place to work for. in a environment that over many options for a diverse customers in all campus. interesting concepts with excellent fundamentals.
Salary-Training support
Parking
Great Place To Work
Great work experience, many opportunities for growth and training which resulted in better decision making on a daily basis. I always had support and someone to talk to when I needed advice.
Supportive Co-workers
Limited Technology
good place
is a good company to work,great hours and benefits .
they give you the tools to succeed ,and you get some support

is all about how much passion and character you have
good place
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with many areas of concentration
Large company with multiple areas of expertise that include schools, universities, corrections, hospitals, senior care, corporate services, and opportunities to transfer between divisions.
Good benefits
Company too large
Pay rate.
The job was very exciting. Had fun at work, great customer relations.
Fun caterings for V.I.P associates. It's too bad they had to move to a different location.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés