Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Executive Assistant to Vice President

Munkakör megnevezése
Executive Assistant to Vice President3 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 886 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful boss and loved the department I was in
I enjoyed my tenure at the company. Will miss my co-workers though. Work was interesting and nice location.

Learning new tasks was always a challenge but all worked out well. Getting good guidance from my co-workers was always a plus.
great boss and department
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, everyone is treated equally
I worked at the head office and being an Admin person I was the first point of contact. My day use to start with managers requesting for Special Pay notice because some of our employees did not get paid. I believe that all employees are entitled for their salary. Sometime I also receive request for booking flight, hotel reservation or there could be some grievances. I would always have request from Tim Hortons or Pizza Pizza or Subway requesting their documents. In addition to regular office work.

I learned to prioritize your work

Aramark is a big company, we have different line of business and we all worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job is during month end, when you have to reconcile all accounts, and have to work a couple of evenings till 8 or 8.30 pm to make sure everything is correct.

Enjoyable part - We use to get free lunches
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Long hours during month end
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team environment, camaraderie, fun place to work
I learned I can take on challenges that I never knew I could. I learned that I can work under extremely strict deadlines and handle pressure.
I've learned that multi tasking is easy to do once you get down your system in place.

The hardest part of the job was there was so much to do that it was quite hard even after 4 years to get a real weekend off or vacation without having to work or be available.

Best part of the job was the people I worked with all the way from supervisor to colleagues. You knew you were cared for. Personally and Professionally
Pro érvek
always busy, new challenges arise all the time, feeling of being appreciated
Kontra érvek
you never truly were able to take time off without checking emails.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés