Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Equipment Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Equipment Technician9 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 532 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my supervisor was always on the go so many different jobs to tend to the most enjoyable think was the patients the hardest part of my job we never had enough staff
Pro érvek
supevisor that i had was the best
Kontra érvek
do not pay for the work that you do
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working this job would have still been their if my mother did not get sick The staff was wonderful and would help out if needed the supervisor was the best
no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
8 hour days. I learned how to work in a hospital setting and get work done with little to no supervision. My coworkers were friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know new people in different departments.
flexible
Kontra érvek
no benefits, little to no reward
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is not that great of a place to advance. I have seen the company lose it's top notch employees because they pay sucks, benefits are not that great, and no advancement. This company is not for employee's attending school. Overall it's an ok place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Satisfaction in my job decreased do to over work (not enough staff) and micro management.
There was no compensation (salary) and no advancement in sight.

Benefits decreased and out of pocket expense increased.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a decent enough company, but its Texarkana branch leaves much to be desired. I worked for them through Cristus St. Michael's. Some hospital employees and most members of Aramark management do not hide their rudeness towards Aramark employees, and will openly ridicule them in front of hospital guests and patients. The actual job duties were not bad, however, do not expect to do whatever it is they hire you on for as a job here basically means they will be placing you wherever extra help is needed, regardless of your title and abilities.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule. Healthcare benefits.
Kontra érvek
Misleading job duties. Virtually impossible to advance unless you know people.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The amount of time I spent there tells the story for itself. It has great benefits and a awesome staff. You are encouraged to learn and strive to improve yourself.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Equipment Distribution Tech at Spartanburg Regional Hospital cleaning hospital equipment and assisting where needed. Like cleaning hospital equipment an distrbuting maxi slides an tubes for nurses an tranporters for patients who needed them
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team required an excuse for everything. They did not trust any of their employees, and it showed. The other employees were wonderful to work with and the benefits were amazing!!
Pro érvek
free uniforms, free shoes, accrued pto and vacation seperately
micromanage much?