Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Environmental Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Environmental Specialist94 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
94 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work with internal growth opportunities. If you work hard and engage you will be recognized and allocated additional responsibilities.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just want the manager to pay attention to their employees more. Appreciate them more. Applaud them more. The pay rate should be way more than what it is now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for u get paid holidays u work every other weekend they offer bonus 3times a year they give u 8 mins grace period to click in if u need help the managers make theursekves availability
8 min grace period to click in so I won’t be late
Shirt staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Director has inappropriate behaviors with female employees! Favoritism was ramped! Director was hardly at work, Its was just a weird culture. Seen employees leave his office crying. I was personally told to turn a blind eye to a harassment issue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramak was a great experience and always have opportunities to climb up the ranks, it also open up doors to other professions. If I had the opportunity to go back, I would do it in a heartbeat.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not a company you'd want to work for at all, please do not apply to anything that Aramark is over!!! The benefits are super high, 1% raises, the supervisor Dont care about anything and the hr department doesn't help with any complaints you may have. So think twice before applying for ARAMARK!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark management doesn’t work well with employees,aramark cares more about policy than anything ....................................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed with Aramark and worked at a local hospital. The hospital didn't want to renew their contract with Aramark so I lost my job. That happens a lot with Aramark. Hospitals realize they could save money by doing their own environmenial services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an environmental Services at Gardy l hardest part of the job the most because l was there no matter what l enjoy my job working for Aramark l enjoy working around people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark I learned to drive the hi-lo the tigger scrubber sweeper an I worked with the robots. Waxing floors working with the company was a well experienced gob an I would to work there again nice company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management turn over major concerns.
communication with front line managers is the worst i ever seem.

lack of leadership try to bully manager who get no support but be the first to let go
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is all about how you are doing and how to make your job better. They care about you as an employee and a person really there is not much more to say
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over worked at times and short breaks and some managers very messy, if you had something going on personal keep to yourself because everyone know on your shift.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and great pay
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, over worked and messy bosses
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job is that i work graveyard...most of the time i get a lot of work finished.. the hospitals more quiet, most of the time the patients are sleep
Munkahelyi kultúra
According on where u are worker with aramark because they have different jobs . they have housekeeping, food service .Which these are the jobs that I have worked with them so I can't speak on anything else .
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at ARAMARK was very stressful, poor management. I didn't feel like people very treated fairly because of our job duty as being janitorial. Hardest part about being at this job was being over worked for small pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
walked threw the hospital, attendance, work duties, getting thing done when short staff, making sure all floor are and hospital are happy. Training when needed,
Pro érvek
helping people to make sure that the hosptail managment are happy.
staffing problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciate the training program Aramark had for the staff. Structured to meet company's needs. Good benefits for management...Medical leave you get paid 100%..not 60%.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good learning experience that you can take with you where ever you go! and pays very well. Great people to work with and very good benefit, 401k etc... and they also pay you for referring an employee to the company. Fun place to work.......
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job and nice environment. The people were friendly and helpful. Customer service oriented and flexible with scheduling. I rate it a nine.
Reward lunches
Short breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work to clean and provide adequate service for the patients that come in and out of the hospital. They come here to get better and we do our best to my sure they are in a clean environment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés