Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dietary Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Dietary Technician22 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 548 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark is a great company it self the tasks are pretty easy and fair it can be a lot of work at once sometimes but it helps out our paitents
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has never cared about their employees. All it took was a pandemic to really show their true colors. They cut our hours. You have to burn through all your vacation time to have a regular paycheck. We are constantly getting scheduled short and the hospital is back to it's normal census. We are overworked, underpaid, underappreciated. Management sucks.
Too many to count
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair work environment. If I had the luxury of something a bit more open to moving up/advancing, I would take that. But being in the position I am, Aramark is a great fit for new workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We had a great work team. Providing nutritious and required meals for the patients was important to the staff. We as a team provided great costumer service to the hospital staff and patient families.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast moving pace, a lot of paperwork, temps and supervising all the inmates in the kitchen. opening locked doors to storage rooms and coolers. checking the in and outs for their shift.
free food
short breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people was great and the patient was wonderful but the management were sorry only thing they care about was them selves they didnt care if something happened to your child I cant speak for all aramark facilities but lsu in shreveport need to take better care of the people that work for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good place to work I have worked there for many years and have enjoyed every minute of working with Aramark company.Only thing is I wish they would provide us with more like free lunch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok place to work busy and hard work supervisors ae not very friendly lots of favoritism and lots of inter fighting among tray line staff. lots of back biting
hours to work
no life or family time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was laid back but yet fast paced at times. Kept you on your feet but you loved the people you worked with and meeting the new faces. Pay could be better but beggars can't be choosers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Finding out patient volume and assigned floor for the shift. Delivering food trays, interacting with patients, collecting food trays, cleaning work space. I learned the importance of safety, following instructions such as identifying patients, showing compassion to patients, communication and teamwork. Managers were role models, setting achievable goals, listening ears, and worked as a team. The culture is diverse, focused, and team oriented. When food trays were not ready in time for me to deliver to the patients, and staying positive, so the patient's did not get upset. Satisfying the patients request and completing my rounds as expected.
Great managers.
Kontra érvek
Fellow co-works call-off work had to cover extra areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company with many opportunities, working for food service as a diet specialist has been an honor. I am able to use my customer service skills and team leader skills to assure that the patients have a great experience every time they call.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being able to work hand in hand with both the Dietitian and the patients, to ensure quality and accuracy when it comes to each patients wants and needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes taking food orders for patients according to the specific Doctor prescribed diets and dietary needs. I have learned so much about the many different diet orders and the importance of them, and how what you put into your body has a huge impact on your overall health. Working in a hospital you absolutely have to be compassionate because your are dealing with sick people and this in its self has taught me discipline and has improved my customer service skills and over all job performance. The hardest part about my job is not being able to physically help the patients I talk to, but in addition I get joy from being able to put together and desirable and nutritious meal that can a least put a smile on their face even if its only for a minute.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark for 4 years in a hospital work environment. My manager was fair but had little authority. Our client has all the power and Aramark is the yes man. In our case long hours, 6-7 work days for low wages. We asked for more help Aramark said only if we agreed to work part time instead of full time. So this cause low moral and a hostel work environment for 3 people working a 4-5 person shift. After many months of requesting a transfer I finally got it. I went into the Business dinning so I could finally have weekends off and see my family, only to find out that the contract at the new job was ending. (nice letting me know before I transferred Aramark) at the end HR offered me new job transfers, but only if I took a $2.50 pay cut. I laughed and took a job offer else where.
When I think of any I'll post them
Kontra érvek
Aramark stongly believes in writting emloyess up for the smalles infraction, whether it your fault or your co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in Campus Dining at a University run by Aramark. They were always trying to improve the experience for students and employees.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
set schedule, was hard to
Reviewing electronic charts Communicated with MDs, RNs and fellow RDs
Pro érvek
You learned a lot of information
Kontra érvek
Greenville is a college community
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time I was pursuing a career as an RD and experience is key for this goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tight knit group of people work hard to give best food in cafe and tray line. Always try to help out various medical staff to give their patients what they need.
Pro érvek
can be steady work, small hospital, get to know various medical staff
Kontra érvek
when people don't show up for work, then we have to double up on work areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working with aramark, but in the begining of 2013, I was suffering from high blood presure, and consent pain in my right arm and wrist... after seeing doctors, and being told that I had to come off work until I had surgery, aramark desided to terminate my employment with them, as I wasnt available for them. I then went on EI sick bennifits for 15 weeks, have had my surgery, doing very well, and would now like to re enter the work force.
Pro érvek
Friendly work place, everyone did a job, working as a team member.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in hospital and going thru to advancement thru learn different skills and knowledge of equipment and rules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a pay check but not an uplifting place to work.Hard work was not appreciated.
pay was good