Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place of employment, however lacks managements skills. They need to pay the employees more for all the hard work they do. Needed a better paying job.
free lunch and breaks
not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work long hours and have no support from management you either sink or swim if you want a job 8 hours a day to be home with your family Armark riverside is not the place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceGood start off job for sure.OverallOk overall!! could have been better but, there are always room for improvement. Just about taking advantage of problems before they get out of hand But overall it's alright.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management commonly ignored labor laws and food safety protocol for the company's benefit. HR covered for this manager rather than enforcing the laws. I was injured on a truck against OSHA regulations (no AC or refrigerator in 98+ degrees). Was made to deliver out of temp food to store locations daily. Then my work restrictions were ignored and I re-injured repeatedly. And through it all, received constant discrimination and retaliatory actions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is all about making themselves money. They don't care that you have a family & a life outside of work. You always work short staffed . I was lucky and had a good manager where I worked but she was always getting harassed for being good to us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun loving work environment and the people that I work with and for are extremely helpful bosses and they care about anyone that work for them.
Bosses are extremely helpful
Kontra érvek
Bad attitudes from the clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is what you make of it good attitude good things happen. Bad attitude bad things come with it. Good people and bad people you get to choose who affects your work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great job.....only thing was a real complication. One of the managers at our site got caught embezzling money there and it made some real craziness for everyone there. Others wise that....It was a great company.
lots of hours
Kontra érvek
it was in the Bay Area and my route was San Fransisco. It was really bad traffic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although I like this job and my direct manager is very helpful and kind I believe this job is for someone who is looking to fill time, maybe retired or has other income from something else. The Appleton food service group of people I work with are all kind and friendly. Again, I believe this is a good job for someone just looking for a way to fill time and give them something to do. There are no paid days off and a person is allowed unemployment but even that is not much after all is said and done. The driving is easy and no real stress. just make sure you drop off the right food to the right school. For the most part it is all marked so it shouldn't be hard. If someone like early mornings it is good too. Not a bad job just struggling to make ends meet not their fault.
Pro érvek
Work during school year summers off, benefits are decent
Kontra érvek
very little communication low wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. They work you into the ground with barely any benefits and its all about who you know and who you blow there. Even if your the best at your job it doesnt matter they will still hire friends and family over you or give promotions the same way
cant think of any
Kontra érvek
alot! to many to mention
Munkahelyi kultúra
drive anywhere from 5-7 hours a day learned to be customer oriented great people to work with in the support staff managment was ok, could do better at training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy. just me to look after customers and was paid salary and hours were long. expect way too much from one person on the day to day. Also if you missed a day it was hard to catch up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work. You will work 40+ a week throughout the year. Coworkers are fun to work with. You will receive holiday pay and vacation pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is overall a really easy going job experience, I noticed problems with the management as I wasn't getting paid according to my work. The punching machine barely works. It is a really friendly workplace environment with helping Co workers. Work shift schedules are quite hard to cope up with as a part timer as I had to work day and night throughout the week.
Working at my university
Management problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my clients and providing service to them was always plesant. However, we were rarely supplied with the necessary items to provide our clients with the needed items. There were many complaints to me about items missing or not clean that had been provided to me to deliver to the client. When reported to the management there was a lack of follow through as far as making sure these problems were corrected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My position required me to manage the foods to be served and delivered to the Cincinnati corrections facilities, three times a day, working on a scheduled route, packaged, and transported foods and drinks for inmates
Pro érvek
I had the assistance of inmates, to load and unload
Kontra érvek
Early morning start times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are at the company's mercy. Worked there for a couple of months and when looking for time off it was well let's see if we can cover you. When you put in an order you don't know if your going to get it. Management is out for themselves. You work long days and they don't care about you. Send you out in a blizzard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a big company overall, but the location I am at is small. Everyone gets along with each other. Makes working there easy. The hours are great.
Hours are great.
Kontra érvek
Hard to move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with my staff and how the environment around me, makes me feel good about Aramark. The only thing I have dislike about working there, is that the employees is being rude to each other at the work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company. They do a lot for there employees. They pay well and support all non union and union workers. There management has proficient and time management skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was in charge of making sure things got delivered on time and safe. i drive all over campus so i get to see a lot of people which is a good thing.
free food.
Kontra érvek
people could work together more