Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

241 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 597 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kitchen help / customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peterborough, ON2020, február 4.
Great company to work for. Lots of opportunities great management great colleagues. Great hours at the location I worked. Clean kitchen management has your back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provided excellent customer service.
VENDOR / CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 30.
Worked as a vendor. Serving beverages to customers. Provided excellent customer service at all times. Followed all safety procedures at all times. Received money from customers.
1,0
Poor leadership
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2020, január 24.
In the Winchester through Warren areas, Aramark Custodial Services lacks good leadership. It makes up for it by secretly hiring the friends and family members of it's current employees. Alot of nepotism and you cannot report it up the chain of command. The minute you begin reporting your concerns, you are quickly dealt with!
OK company
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2020, január 21.
My team was cool and we got along great but management was horrible! They never truly listened to our concerns to make things better for the workers and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair-paced work environment with room to grow.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2020, január 18.
Working at Aramark was a good experience. A typical day at work included interacting with management (who are really supportive) and your co-workers on a daily basis. The functionality of the workplace relied on every individual's performance and execution. Which called to more attention to detail required of team members and management. As a result of team members being consistent with their responsibilities, the work needed for the day wouldn't be as unbearable.
Good mangers
Customer Service Associate/ food service helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2020, január 14.
The schedule was flexible when I was school. My co-workers was the best. The concession stand was the best. I stayed at the same concession stand for the entire 7yrs that I work there.
Efficiency seeking
Key Account Manager - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, december 22.
This organization looks for a Lego type approach where they use you as a piece to drop into a position. There is little appreciation for skills or development unless you relocate to headquarters.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a good company to work for I just needed more income and a change of atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, december 1.
My experience was excellent with the company I learned alot in the years of working there. I also gained Good reputation with staff and customers.Also the ability to make critical decisions about anything that was happening.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part-Time English Student and Part-Time Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2019, november 30.
Aramark is a good place to work, a great opportunity to start your career in Ireland and practice English. The staff and managers are helpful and polite.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is such a horrible company ever.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ville Sainte Laurent, QC2019, november 25.
Since l work at Aramark,l found out that everybody who work there was didn’t trust each other,and some people who work at office most likely to lie to people!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was challenging working with this company
excellent customer service/ Catering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, november 16.
As well as this company is, for me it was a way for me to work and be paid, of which I was pleased.
If you are looking for promotion, at the time I was there , there was no promotions.
Aramark
Office Clerk/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Skokie, IL Chicago, il2019, november 13.
I worked for Aramark for over 11 years and the different positions that I work there or great positions it was just a management that did not comply with the employee's so it made it very difficult for employees to grow and become the best they should be management is confusing and messy they are favorites and they just don't care
A typical day at work
Casher/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2019, november 5.
It was a very good company, treated staff very well . I would recommend the job , for other people . The staff is friendly , & the managers are very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people at Aramark are great people to work with. Great team.
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norwell, MA2019, október 31.
A typical day at work is answering emails from customers and working on projects for all your accounts. Workplace culture is very comfortable. The hardest part of the job is being pulled in several different directions everyday with deadlines it can be very stressful. The people are the most enjoyable part of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive environment, overall nice place to work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jefferson City, TN2019, október 31.
Overall I enjoy Aramark, especially my managers and work/ life balance. It worked well with my class schedule, and I never had to worry whether they would be willing to work with me.
Fun !
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2019, október 21.
Love the new management team & some of the employees were friendly. clean environment and friendly company employees overall! Super flexible too and the breaks are great!
Pro érvek
Free lunch, long break!
Kontra érvek
same food for lunch every day, and we can't eat the food they give customers.
1,0
No career advancement
Customer service associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Markham, ON2019, október 19.
No career advancement
No management
no salary advancement
Benefits are good,
advice to company please give replies to regular hourly employees and give chance to a people who are eligible for career advancement and are more qqualified
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Fun and Fast Paced
Customer Service/Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2019, október 13.
This is a seasonal job at a concert venue. There is opportunity to work at other venues if you choose to. A typical evening here is setting up your station and doing inventory before and after the shift and superior customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair i guess but nit totally aure
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 11.
Im not sure..It was my dream job
But management was very unfair and poor to began with.Judgemental with employees and very bias...Managers often took sides with other dishonest employees.
Pro érvek
Liked the students
Kontra érvek
Management was bad
Great Place to work
Sales/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, OH2019, október 9.
This is a fun place to work, fast paced environment . great job for xtra money. the management is a little strict, but what job isn't I would recomment it.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van