Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
256 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company was about average as far as retail jobs go. Different locations and events were available at times to fill shortages in hours.
Co-workers
Stressed managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hi I been working over ther for 6 years and you don’t get promoted, but all the managers are cool and the supervisor are cool as well, but their worker are always on someone Business and they do what they want to , but I like the job because is not hard and my manager and supervisor are cool , is great place to work for part time jobs , I love my HR Marcus is very fair
And you get free lunch
Yes you get your break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is lacking. No support. They are stressed by corporate demand and takes that out on employees. Cannot meet required goals due to lack of proper direction. Management does not know how to properly manage staff.
Flexible schedules
Management at All Levels
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. If you enjoy flexibility a great work environment then Aramark is the company for you. The benefits that they offer and the great friends that you meet along the way make a very happy work environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working outgoing not shy dont call out love to work overtime extra shifts determined focused motivated never stop till the job is finished cant wait to work together
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lovely team to work with. Made great life long friends. I was able to study around my job as well as care for my children. Very family friendly. I learned a lot of new skills whilst at aramark and I was able to work in different areas to extend my knowledge. Up to date training on site. Reasonable pay to meet living costs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No structure for management. Communication is fly by the seat of your pants. Company support is lacking. Promises made, not kept. Over sold underdelived.
Pay
No communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're extremely cheap, example: Rather than have maintenance for something for lets say $100 once a year, they'd rather have it break completely every 4 and then it costs $1500 to replace and they have to cut down on work hours for the next week or two. Every manager I had was there barely fit too be in charge of 1 person never mind about 11.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful Poor managment Cheap company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company really cares about people. You have a great training program a great benefits package and also a great time off package with this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training could be done better on certain aspects of the job. Put focus on area I mentioned as weak for me then did not put any focus on others areas such as closing and money records
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hiring process can take up to 30 days. Once you get the offer letter, you have to go through the background and drug screen. Then you must go through the interview process. After that you will have on-boarding and training. There are lots of perks to working for Aramark and they have an extensive employee discount program with thousands of companies around the world. Aramark is a global company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Aramark part-time for less than a year Pros Reasonable expectations from employer Free food after working a certain number of hours Flexible scheduling Cons Manager was almost never around for questions or to give feedback Advice to Management Give routine feedback to avoid confusion and disappointment later
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is just used as a steppingstone for young adults as a first job only. Don’t go here if you have experience. Pay is low and the head supervisor doesn’t speak at all he will walk around like he doesn’t see you by now he should have hired everyone from his old job and put them in a better position and if he doesn’t like you , well you won’t get a raise neither . He will make up something ... the managers on the floor are the only ones that truly help you in any situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place where management needs to be managed what a joke, rules only applied when is convenient to management and manager are not qualified or experienced a whole bunch of fast food workers that begin working when 16 and think they are business management degrees a joke!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a customer service representative for two years and they were the best years of employment I had. Unfortunately, the company did not renew the contract with the hospital and we got laid off or had to transfer as patient transporter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provides a good starting point for those wishing to enter this field and provides a good spurce to supplement income. Also good for college students needing to make some sort of income.
Good human resource department
Kontra érvek
Did not work with me on hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here through a temp agency, and for the most part, mostly everyone was really nice and cool coworkers. The absolute most annoying aspect of this job is the calls you receive. When you start out, for the first few months, the call volume is LOW. You’ll take barely 30-40 calls a day. Nevertheless, it’s a call center job, you’ll have moronic callers from time to time, but besides that, I really loved the job! It pays decently, you get good discounts from time to time on the clothing, and management bring you snacks from time to time. If offered a position in the call center, I don’t feel you’ll have much to lose.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job I’ve ever worked , bad management and favoritism at it’s finest. The only good thing we’re the hours and no weekends . You also were underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Lots of opportunities great management great colleagues. Great hours at the location I worked. Clean kitchen management has your back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a vendor. Serving beverages to customers. Provided excellent customer service at all times. Followed all safety procedures at all times. Received money from customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the Winchester through Warren areas, Aramark Custodial Services lacks good leadership. It makes up for it by secretly hiring the friends and family members of it's current employees. Alot of nepotism and you cannot report it up the chain of command. The minute you begin reporting your concerns, you are quickly dealt with!
  1. Customer Service Representative