Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative252 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
252 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 263 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day is enjoyable. It is fast paced challenging and everyday brings something new to the world of EVS. I've grown and learned so much about people. The hardest part of my job is accepting that people will not always care as much as I do.
I like what I do
too far from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're extremely cheap, example: Rather than have maintenance for something for lets say $100 once a year, they'd rather have it break completely every 4 and then it costs $1500 to replace and they have to cut down on work hours for the next week or two. Every manager I had was there barely fit too be in charge of 1 person never mind about 11.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful Poor managment Cheap company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company really cares about people. You have a great training program a great benefits package and also a great time off package with this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training could be done better on certain aspects of the job. Put focus on area I mentioned as weak for me then did not put any focus on others areas such as closing and money records
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hiring process can take up to 30 days. Once you get the offer letter, you have to go through the background and drug screen. Then you must go through the interview process. After that you will have on-boarding and training. There are lots of perks to working for Aramark and they have an extensive employee discount program with thousands of companies around the world. Aramark is a global company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Aramark part-time for less than a year

Pros

Reasonable expectations from employer Free food after working a certain number of hours Flexible scheduling

Cons

Manager was almost never around for questions or to give feedback

Advice to Management

Give routine feedback to avoid confusion and disappointment later
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is just used as a steppingstone for young adults as a first job only. Don’t go here if you have experience. Pay is low and the head supervisor doesn’t speak at all he will walk around like he doesn’t see you by now he should have hired everyone from his old job and put them in a better position and if he doesn’t like you , well you won’t get a raise neither . He will make up something ... the managers on the floor are the only ones that truly help you in any situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place where management needs to be managed what a joke, rules only applied when is convenient to management and manager are not qualified or experienced a whole bunch of fast food workers that begin working when 16 and think they are business management degrees a joke!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a customer service representative for two years and they were the best years of employment I had. Unfortunately, the company did not renew the contract with the hospital and we got laid off or had to transfer as patient transporter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provides a good starting point for those wishing to enter this field and provides a good spurce to supplement income. Also good for college students needing to make some sort of income.
Good human resource department
Kontra érvek
Did not work with me on hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here through a temp agency, and for the most part, mostly everyone was really nice and cool coworkers. The absolute most annoying aspect of this job is the calls you receive. When you start out, for the first few months, the call volume is LOW. You’ll take barely 30-40 calls a day. Nevertheless, it’s a call center job, you’ll have moronic callers from time to time, but besides that, I really loved the job! It pays decently, you get good discounts from time to time on the clothing, and management bring you snacks from time to time. If offered a position in the call center, I don’t feel you’ll have much to lose.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job I’ve ever worked , bad management and favoritism at it’s finest. The only good thing we’re the hours and no weekends . You also were underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Lots of opportunities great management great colleagues. Great hours at the location I worked. Clean kitchen management has your back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a vendor. Serving beverages to customers. Provided excellent customer service at all times. Followed all safety procedures at all times. Received money from customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the Winchester through Warren areas, Aramark Custodial Services lacks good leadership. It makes up for it by secretly hiring the friends and family members of it's current employees. Alot of nepotism and you cannot report it up the chain of command. The minute you begin reporting your concerns, you are quickly dealt with!
Munkahelyi kultúra
My team was cool and we got along great but management was horrible! They never truly listened to our concerns to make things better for the workers and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark was a good experience. A typical day at work included interacting with management (who are really supportive) and your co-workers on a daily basis. The functionality of the workplace relied on every individual's performance and execution. Which called to more attention to detail required of team members and management. As a result of team members being consistent with their responsibilities, the work needed for the day wouldn't be as unbearable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The schedule was flexible when I was school. My co-workers was the best. The concession stand was the best. I stayed at the same concession stand for the entire 7yrs that I work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This organization looks for a Lego type approach where they use you as a piece to drop into a position. There is little appreciation for skills or development unless you relocate to headquarters.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was excellent with the company I learned alot in the years of working there. I also gained Good reputation with staff and customers.Also the ability to make critical decisions about anything that was happening.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good place to work, a great opportunity to start your career in Ireland and practice English. The staff and managers are helpful and polite.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés