Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier174 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
174 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 957 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
No raises, don’t care about employees
They DO NOT give raises and management doesn’t care about anything but weather or not you show up to work.
During the Covid-19 outbreak 2020

We had a work stoppage at Nissan and Aramark did not pay us or allow us to collect unemployment because they want you out of work 30 days before approving it. Been with them 4 yrs🤬
Ok pay
Kontra érvek
No raises, management doesn’t care about you
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
they only care bout themselves
I liked the job but not the management the boss would say one thing is OK then from the assistant its not OK their rude and if ur not there favorite they don't treat u right there was favorites going on so I had enough
100% satisfaction
Everyone was nice while employed at Aramark. My boss was the nicest, fairest I have ever had. He truly cares about his customers and employees. He goes above and beyond to make everyone that comes in the door have a positive experience and want to return.
Previous employee
Without getting into too much detail , there is a lack of professionalism and appreciation. Putting myself out there as willing and able had me taken for granted and when you aren’t able it goes down hill for you quick. I ended up resigning and am not the only that was pushed out this way.
The employees stand out
Working at Aramark is both difficult & enjoyable they have their pros and cons but overall they are a really good company to be employed by I enjoy coming to work because it’s a good and safe environment everyone takes their job very serious and make sure customers enjoy their day and meal.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with people and my bosses
I had a great time while working with Aramark. I worked 2 accounts in STL. I was run alittle thin, I allowed it I very well could have said no. I loved my job only left because I found better money closer to home .
Easy job
This is a pretty easy and flexible job, when there is enough staff. My only complaint will have to be management and scheduling. I am a student worker so I have a set schedule of when I'm available and when I am not sometimes there was a a lot of confusion. Overall good experience with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, hours can be tiring because it's so really in the morning that we start, but it's never after 4pm unless you would like. Your schedule was 5:30am-2:30pm
Great pay
Some of the rules
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a job that never gives the employees a chance to move up in position. The managers only care of the job being done and not of the employee
-I would not get relieved for my 30 minute break until I called the supervisor 3 times

-I would not get a chance to go to the restroom all day

- All the employees would complain about the parking which is a big problem because the building I worked was to far and I had to walk during rain,cold and heat
You get employed fast
It’s a stressful job
1,0
Aramark at Nissan
Third shift can’t seem to keep people...and with the two ladies who have been there a while, it’s no wonder. They have the mentality of high school kids. Gossipy and childish. Red is a very spiteful person. They need to do retraining for employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you work at Aramark pt. time, you have to pay for parking which takes a big chunk out of your pay.
It was pretty good. I really liked my co-workers. The position kept me busy, but I had to pay for parking for a part-time job. That just about took my pay check. If Aramark wants to keep good quality people who has the company at heart, they need to pay them more to accomodate for parking and other necessities one acquires on job. If I had to go to the office, I had to drive; thus taking the risk of being towed. Parking is a real problem. Otherwise, the job was fine.
Very productive experience
Learning experience. Nice interaction with students and staff at the University. Good relationship with the rest of employees and good team work. enjoyed the vibe at U of T
A typical day at work was a busy day, always trying to improve my performance and please customers
Ok
Nice place to work for also able to set your Own time you would like work, great environment friendly management and staff , teamwork environment. Nice place.
Excellent Job
In my time working there I was treated excellently and I have had no problems being employed by this company. I love the overall environment and the service for the customers & the employees is top-notch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably best for students, retirees or a learning opportunity for those interested in food service as a career. Mostly part time. Not much in advancement opportunities. Pay not commensurate with hard work Mostly great folks to work with.
Working with coworkers
Cashier at Kroger was the best thing I love.because I mate new people's every day, and me and all my coworker worked in a great team with each other. And I loved helping the elders with there grocery and finding item's with them. I have learned new things. 🙋
Teach good customer service
Very good company it teaches you how to work with others and how to be consistent in a job and work ethic. Have really enjoyed working there teaches you how to work in a fast pace and how to meet your customers needs and have a personal relationship with each of of your customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of tourists, but boring in the off season.
It was great getting to do a few catering jobs at Hearst Ranch Dairy Barn and on the Terrace at Hearst Castle, the best perk was getting to swim in the neptune pool three times (they used to have an employee swim party every year.) I don't think they do that anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was generally pleasant
The Job was generally easy to apply for. Aramark is a servicing company that is often found in schools and hospitals. My job with Aramark was on a school campus. My managers and supervisers were easy to work with and outlined my job description for me in a clear way. They worked with my schedule and were usually easy to approach. I would say I had a good experience working for Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people.
I love working for the company. Hours are flexible. Pay is good but does not compare to cost of living rising. Manager is fair and helpful . Hours are flexible.
Fun work place
I love working here everyone is funny and entertaining at the same time you get to watch the baseball games and it is so awesome working here as long as I live
Great
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés