Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier181 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
181 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 362 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the employees are always on the move with little to very short breaks. Lots of customers depending on the days. More fun working with the employees.
Free lunches, the setting
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have great customer service skills, dependable worker,always on time ready to start ok f and build an career. Willing to work any day or time you will not be disappointed if you was to hire me
Munkahelyi kultúra
They told us since this virus has started with us being essential workers that we will NOT BE PAID for hazard pay like EVERY OTHER COMMUNITY ANY but we are expected to attend work everyday and deal with inmates for 12 hours
Pro érvek
You can not come to work for a month and still keep your job
Kontra érvek
don’t give you bonuses or even a small gift certificate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are treated equally with full respect.
Managers are very understanding and it is fun and very interactive environment, Employees are paid on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very caring and dependable they also make sure that you are comfortable and understand you. They respect you and make sure they have a relationship with you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt so happy while working. Everyone was helpful. Always good. I would like to work with Aramark again and again. Manager, staff all are helpful and cooperative. My employees was very helpful to me and always be happy to help me and have me. I love Aramark
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the job but not the management the boss would say one thing is OK then from the assistant its not OK their rude and if ur not there favorite they don't treat u right there was favorites going on so I had enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was nice while employed at Aramark. My boss was the nicest, fairest I have ever had. He truly cares about his customers and employees. He goes above and beyond to make everyone that comes in the door have a positive experience and want to return.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They DO NOT give raises and management doesn’t care about anything but weather or not you show up to work.
During the Covid-19 outbreak 2020

We had a work stoppage at Nissan and Aramark did not pay us or allow us to collect unemployment because they want you out of work 30 days before approving it. Been with them 4 yrs🤬
Ok pay
Kontra érvek
No raises, management doesn’t care about you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Without getting into too much detail , there is a lack of professionalism and appreciation. Putting myself out there as willing and able had me taken for granted and when you aren’t able it goes down hill for you quick. I ended up resigning and am not the only that was pushed out this way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Aramark is both difficult & enjoyable they have their pros and cons but overall they are a really good company to be employed by I enjoy coming to work because it’s a good and safe environment everyone takes their job very serious and make sure customers enjoy their day and meal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time while working with Aramark. I worked 2 accounts in STL. I was run alittle thin, I allowed it I very well could have said no. I loved my job only left because I found better money closer to home .
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a pretty easy and flexible job, when there is enough staff. My only complaint will have to be management and scheduling. I am a student worker so I have a set schedule of when I'm available and when I am not sometimes there was a a lot of confusion. Overall good experience with the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, hours can be tiring because it's so really in the morning that we start, but it's never after 4pm unless you would like. Your schedule was 5:30am-2:30pm
Great pay
Some of the rules
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
-I would not get relieved for my 30 minute break until I called the supervisor 3 times

-I would not get a chance to go to the restroom all day

- All the employees would complain about the parking which is a big problem because the building I worked was to far and I had to walk during rain,cold and heat
You get employed fast
It’s a stressful job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Third shift can’t seem to keep people...and with the two ladies who have been there a while, it’s no wonder. They have the mentality of high school kids. Gossipy and childish. Red is a very spiteful person. They need to do retraining for employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty good. I really liked my co-workers. The position kept me busy, but I had to pay for parking for a part-time job. That just about took my pay check. If Aramark wants to keep good quality people who has the company at heart, they need to pay them more to accomodate for parking and other necessities one acquires on job. If I had to go to the office, I had to drive; thus taking the risk of being towed. Parking is a real problem. Otherwise, the job was fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning experience. Nice interaction with students and staff at the University. Good relationship with the rest of employees and good team work. enjoyed the vibe at U of T
A typical day at work was a busy day, always trying to improve my performance and please customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work for also able to set your Own time you would like work, great environment friendly management and staff , teamwork environment. Nice place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my time working there I was treated excellently and I have had no problems being employed by this company. I love the overall environment and the service for the customers & the employees is top-notch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably best for students, retirees or a learning opportunity for those interested in food service as a career. Mostly part time. Not much in advancement opportunities. Pay not commensurate with hard work Mostly great folks to work with.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés