Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Custodian

Munkakör megnevezése
Custodian287 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
287 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 373 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are the lowest paid janitors/ custodians in Catawba county. Our raises really don’t reflect no where near what we do or are worth as a whole or independent. They’ll cut our PTO/vacation hours in a dime.
I will say they work very well with us when we need to leave for personal reasons doctors visits etc. They do

Provide us with working materials and the necessary items to do the job.
Pro érvek
Necessary working materials and supplies when needed
ShortOn pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark for one year. The pay was pitiful, the zone manager was immature and played favorites. The job itself was easy and enjoyable...just not here. I am currently a custodian at another school district in a nearby city. The pay is better, the goals more defined, and because school administrators are in charge as opposed to zone managers, there is a better culture of inclusion and fairness. Custodial work is tangential for Aramark, and it shows in the way custodians are treated at this company. Take my advice and work for the school district. You get better pay and benefits, and a whole list of perks I don't have room to list.
Pro érvek
Left alone to work, goals were easily accomplished
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, poor pay and poor mid level management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good place to work. Left the company for some thing different. Supervisors shouldn't be young kids. Use seasoned employees as supervisors. But all in all , not a bad place to work..... Raise your pay scale...
Pro érvek
Good freedom to complete jobs
Kontra érvek
If you leave for another job. They dont seem to rehire. There loss tho.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t pay you hazard pay❗️❗️❗️You got to work a year and 6 months before you get your full 11 pto days.. you only get a 35 cent raise if you have and family emergency and u need to call off they will write u up..just don’t keep looking..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at Aramark because I feel like I can grow and continue to learn and utilize my skills better everyday.
I work as a sub there, and I notice you are apart of the team, and you are appreciated with what you do by others and management. I highly recommend working here at Aramark!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think Aramark is a very good company to work for. They were especially kind to me when I needed time off to address health issues. My manager is the best I ever worked for in all my years of work. Verycaring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no training, just expected to know what you were supposed to do - lots of turnover and no shows for work. Supervisors were not helpful. I wasn't there long
Munkahelyi kultúra
they treat people like dirt don't respect the people that do the work constantly hounding people hourly wages really suck for the amount of work expected to be done
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was here at this company for 1 year and I had a great experience. The pay could have been better for my position, but the work life balance was the trade off. Great management and very understanding. I learned a lot working in my short time with this company. Room to advance if you work hard enough!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good bosses and long 14-15 hours shift during events and a very good flexible and do a lot of cleaning to get spot less it takes fans one to tear the place up and it takes us a couple of days to get it back begin clean.
Good pay & flexible schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for cleaning for the schools . We didn’t ever have enough people to do the job properly ..... and not paid enough . Daytona doesn’t clean for schools .
Time
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The recruitment department will lie to get you in the door and then talk to you like you are a child. Information is withheld when needed to make a decision. If I had it to do again, I would not waste my time even attending one of their hiring events. Woefully incompentent
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a good environment. Its discriminative and disrespectful. The people talks to u crazy. I'm only speaking about that certain district of aramark, not all. Just the ones in coppell tx that's contracted with the schools
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend this job to young people who are in school and want/ need to make money. You start off as an on-caller until they need to hire more full-time employees, this is when your benefits kick in. Shifts are by seniority, so don’t waste your time signing up for 1st unless you’ve been there for at least 2 years. It’s easy to get comfortable in this position especially because the pay is pretty good compared to other custodial positions and the benefits are too. Workplace culture would be better if there weren’t so many chiefs. The hardest part of this job is having people look down on you while cleaning. I definitely stayed too long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not rascist. my philosophy is you respect me, ill respect you. but if your not a minority you'll have a hard time getting along with the other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was great work during the football season. I enjoyed working there. I lovded the atmosphere and the people. it was a experience I will never forget.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for Aramark for a year now , the benefits are wonderful it just I work 3rd shift , it hard working 3rd shift when you cant be at home with your family, The paychecks are decent but you have to wait every 2 weeks to get paid. I am just giving a advice if your in a relationship its not the best job for you . if your single with no kids I consider you to apply .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Show up on time and figure out what tasks you are to accomplish while on your shift. Also ask for assistance if you don't know how to do a certain job they ask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people bad pay rate now that school districts are switching to companies that takes away from the people who work hard for there school districts to get paid not so good by a company instead of working for a district
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need better management and they need to listen to the worker and not other people and come and help out the workers when they need help not just pointy fingers at people or trying to write you up for something you didn’t do if they didn’t try to show you what need to be done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay constantly short staffed because of low wages. No pay raises under new management do more with less company sucks have not had a decent wage increase in years.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés