Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Custodian

269 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 403 értékelés megtekintése
Aramark
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alton, IL2020, január 6.
Good people bad pay rate now that school districts are switching to companies that takes away from the people who work hard for there school districts to get paid not so good by a company instead of working for a district
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have good days with them and bad days
Cps Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 29.
They need better management and they need to listen to the worker and not other people and come and help out the workers when they need help not just pointy fingers at people or trying to write you up for something you didn’t do if they didn’t try to show you what need to be done
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stay away unless you like low wages
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, december 27.
Low pay constantly short staffed because of low wages. No pay raises under new management do more with less company sucks have not had a decent wage increase in years.
Low Pay
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hutchinson, MN2019, december 14.
Extremely long detailed checklists for such a low wage. It feels like they are taking full advantage of people with the lack of benefits/pay. I felt like doing something good today and by warning people about this place I felt Iike I did a good deed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Poor Management
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, december 9.
This company has poor management skills and disrespectful Supervisors. They feel like they can treat and talk to you any kind of way. I liked working there but just couldn't take the disrespectfulness anymore and nothing is never done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn something new everyday
Housekeeping-custodial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 28.
Nice friendly work environment,working with people thats willing to teach you, there's alot to learn there,meeting new people & people from around the world
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Custodian/Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattahoochee, FL2019, november 23.
Aramark is a good starting job but the pay is not the best and there are not many oppurtunities with the company in this area. The job requires a lot of duties due to being understaff. Sometimes I was required to complete the task of two employees at my normal pay rate for months at a time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace but less knowledge of chemicals an MSDS manual etc.
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Contracted at University of the Arts2019, november 19.
I've been in housekeeping business for many years and have been to countless classes regarding chemical and how not to injured yourself on the jobs I have certificate and trained in numerous areas of housekeeping, I have yet to see these activities or classes at Aramark.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This part time jobs allows you no time for family or personal life
Custodial Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol one arena2019, november 14.
The manager uses false accusations to create false write ups and do not inform you of why, nor allow you to speak for yourself.. they treat adults as if they're children and make you work through the next shifts schedule, or you will be threatened of termination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Overall work
Custodian Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR2019, november 10.
I absolutely loved my job with Aramark. Great job and great co-workers if things would had been different I probably would still be working with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
job was ok
CUSTODIAL SERVICES WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, IL2019, november 6.
Was a general entry level job. A lot was expected, but wasn't a terribly difficult job. I enjoyed working with the customers and other coworkers. The management changed 3 x's while I worked their, so there was no consistency.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a lot of experienced people.
CUSTODIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chelmsford, MA2019, október 29.
Had many people who did not perform tasks at hand. I Had overall good experience, but not a lot of opportunities for advancement. Had better future at UMASS LOWELLl
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager at Medaille College...beware!
Custodian/Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2019, október 20.
The manager was unprofessional, had a terrible work ethic and was not friendly at all. Would talk over her employees constantly, extremely lazy, and was a salary employee, however, worked sporadic hours. Used a general custodian as a "Supervisor". He earned $11.65/hour!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Was a good job
Custodian Worker housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, október 11.
It was a great experience I miss my Co-workers Great people . Pay was always on time . I just didn’t like how you can sign a Bid and it still gets handed to a new employee
Pro érvek
It’s a great place to learn and grow
Kontra érvek
That the management is kinda sucky with the supervisors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kind, Polite, Respectful, Understanding, Generous.
Custodian/Janitor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Slippery Rock, PA2019, október 3.
While working for Aramark I find a very nice balance between work and my home life, when a problem does arise it is acknowledged and resolved in a very timely manner. The employees are very friendly and easy to communicate with.
Pro érvek
Open communication between all employees & management.
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 9Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a difficult time working for them
Custodian/ cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Du Page County, IL2019, szeptember 26.
I just think a company as huge as Aramark should have more to offer.Like they need to have a person speaking English and Spanish and there rules need to change.just because your looking for a new job doesn't mean a company should let u go.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 23.
Great environment. Very nice managers they were very helpful always .They were very understanding with the employees. They would always give you 40 hours not less.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
2,0
Bad Management
Custodial Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2019, szeptember 19.
Aramark could do better with the HR department they hire the wrong people. And management dose not seem to care about the quality of work some workers perform.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great place
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Villa Rica, GA2019, szeptember 18.
A great environment with excellent co-workers and lead technicians. The zone managers were supportive and responsive. An overall great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
The company needs improvement
Custodial Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 17.
I was 6 months pregnant when I got attacked by a homeless man while working the overnight shift as a manager at Navy Pier and after informing my managers I was not accommodated or given help. There was a lack of security and overnight there is no senior manager to contact when something goes wrong. And if you dont abide by their rules, they will blackball you.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Poor communication skills, poor management!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van