Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

550 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 337 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Absolutly Dreadful
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North York, ON2020, január 18.
Don't work here if you are a fan of cleanliness in a cooking environment, using food that isn't spoiled, good management, reasonable conflict resolution between employees, etc.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Literally every single aspect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs to improve on company protocol
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2020, január 16.
If I were a man I would have been treated differently in this industry.
Don't get me wrong I loved it but no chance to move up as a women in the kitchen
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2020, január 7.
Have been working thre for a few years , it's actually pretty good job because I work for the schools , the only bad things it's not for a person that's looking for a 40 plus hour job , off when school is out .
Great boss!
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Didsbury, AB2020, január 7.
I learned a lot from the great Chef! I was one of the lucky ones who helped organized the newly constructed kitchen at a senior lodge.At my time we cooked from scratch and it felt rewarding when residents would send their appreciation for the job well done.
Great Company
1st Cook, Head Baker, Breakfast Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2020, január 6.
Learned so much working for this company. Really grew as a person and as a Chef. Worked under an amazing Chef/Mentor who taught me
So much and took the time to teach and really push me to challenge myself. Will never forget that part of my Life or the people, Chefs/co-workers I met along the way. Would go back in a heart beat.
Working for Aramark
Cook Aid (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yeadon, PA2019, december 31.
The co workers were understanding , patient and loyal , the customers/school students were respectful , Working in a cafeteria , we had to work at a face pace and understand English some African laungage but that wasn't a issue , we were dealing with high school students ages 18 & up !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an awsome co. To work for
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Unlv2019, december 21.
I worked for the company 10 yrs and they were 10 good yrs every body was very friendly and helpful and i leared a lot working for them that's where i got most of my experience
Pro érvek
I liked it
Kontra érvek
Didnt have any
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Squandered potential due to terrible management.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Research Triangle Park, NC2019, december 18.
The environment of the site I worked at could have been amazing, if not for the site manager. Otherwise, the staff was great, the executive chefs were fun, the customers in business dining were great when compared to the general public. I was able to learn a lot of different skills and was given the opportunity to try a lot of different foods, and given some great freedom to experiment with cooking at times. It was hard work for sure, but on a good day it was overall satisfying.

Other deficits were the benefits and compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay Could be better for all that your expected to do
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dahlonega, GA2019, december 17.
The college kids are nice.. most of them are. There parents are a trip but we rarely deal with them. Its ridiculous to have to pay 75$ for parking at the school. Most the mangers have favorites who in turn do not work because they are the favorite.
Fair working place
Cook/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY (EKU campus)2019, december 12.
When I was working for Aramark I was satisfied with my work days and hours. Mainly due to the fact that the company and buisness was closed on the weekends. With this job I learned how to make various sandwiches. I was also able to provide the students with a variety of tasteful food on campus.
Work environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Forest, IL2019, december 5.
Work environment sucks. Poor management. Mangers only think about themselves no employees support. Time management sucks. The pay scale sucks.........
Great company
First Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, december 4.
Amazing company to work for . I would recommend it to anyone who’s trying to advance their career . The staff and the managers are friendly and helpful.
Great flexibility
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2019, december 3.
It was a great experience I quit to have time for school and they took me back no problem. I would ask for days off or even have felt sick at work and they’d understand and let me go home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greencastle, IN2019, december 2.
Good place to work they have many opportunities to move up in the company and they work with u no matter what's going on in your life. I completed a apprenticeship program that took me 15 months to complete which I got my Serve Safe Certificate
productive and fun workplace
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kamloops, BC2019, december 1.
I love this place people are so supportive and so helpful

when I started I was a little scared to work in a new environment but all peoples are so so helpful
Wasn't my Favorite
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alamogordo, NM2019, november 30.
A typical day at work consisted of showing up and preparing for the day. I learned that it's best to keep to yourself and just focus on your tasks, asking for help is encouraged but frankly your better off suffering in silence for the main reason that not everyone is qualified to assist. Management did their best though while i was there I had several managers I dealt with. Not much to say about the culture besides work and leave. The hardest part of the job was as I stated earlier asking for help not everyone was qualified or held to the same standards as those who were. The most enjoyable part was the people outside of a professional setting were decent.
All around poor
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2019, november 29.
Hiring process is very confusing, NOBODY in the chain knew what the other was doing. NO training what so ever, asked for help with no results. Informed upper management of a serious concern, NOTHING was done. Worst company I’ve ever worked for big mistake
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management. You will see if you are not a manager.
Cook 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Halifax, NS2019, november 25.
Are you looking for a job with a nice wage with benefits? Yes, I was. and I would like to say about this NO. they will take 30min meal break from every day which you're over 5-hour shift but they never care your 2 times 15min each paid break which you will never get it. and the useless union take UNION DUE from every paycheque even they never contact or never explain what is going on. well even that happens yes it's not bad cause you can get more wage that other small restaurants in NS, with benefits after 90 days. however, this location management is pretty awful. nobody telling you correct training and you will get it your self. when you look like getting usual? they will give you more work. and keep hiring a stupid manager who doesn't know what is MANAGEMENT work. The most food service area with this company can be kept running with few people who really care more than they're job duties and company give to you nothing. the only thing they will give to you? more work and push for working harder. DO NOT BELIEVE when they say "WE WILL GETTING BETTER" that word keep around since they open it and never change.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Disciplined
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2019, november 22.
Very organized company. Pay close attention to details. Big on community. Practice sustainabilty daily. Good place to work. They care about the community and giving back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Plenty of Opportunity to grow with the company
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, november 20.
I very much enjoy working for Aramark. The management and staff are very cohesive and helpful. I gained a lot of experience and information during my employment. I would certainly recommend applying for a position with the company!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van