Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

Munkakör megnevezése
Cook585 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
585 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 488 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepping food, checking schedules, serving, and sanitation. Very diverse environment. Greeting customers and providing outstanding professional customer service.
Work location
Advancement
2,0
● Work-life balance
Aramark is letting go employees that made them thousands of dollars with out being humane, hence overworking the skeleton crew staff the currently maintain

● Pay & benefits

This company had great benefits in 2009, when I started. Now are being cut to leave loyal employees with less and less each year!

● Culture

The work of every two employees is completed by a single person.

● Overall

Loved the opportunity with Aramark. Now not being treated fairly after 20 years of hard work. They have made me feel like a replaceable number not a valued employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working my job at the baseball field wished it was a full time permanent job but unfortunately it was a seasonal job that I work three years in a row I enjoy the people that I work with I enjoy the crowd I enjoy the work compensation is a little low but having fun at work made all the difference
The ppl you work with
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was great! The pay and raise system could use some work. Our site had a revolving door of management but overall the experience was a good one.
Never work past 6pm
Pay raises and managment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they act like they care.. but.. don't.. the minute you get sick or disagree with them.. they do everything in their power to get rid of you.. no matter how many years you put in.. the managers get bonuses, Christmas parties and year round work.. while the f/t worker gets laid off all the time with no pay.. no Christmas bonus or even a party.. and god sakes you get sick.. horrible company.. some good workers and a few good managers.. but.. aramark as a whole sucks and don't care about their employees!
time off in the summer
Kontra érvek
no team work and you will never hear when you do good only when you do bad..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Throughout my employment I acquired a list of names and numbers of contacts of other managers,HR personnel ect.
If you ever have an appointment with a doctor or family member that can be verified usually there is no issues getting the time off as long as it's not repetitive I've worked hard to earn my perks just like everyone else.
Pro érvek
Free lunch in most contracts. Overall a decent place to work for
Kontra érvek
Sometimes airheads get hired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Work environment was the best experience for me. My fellow workers were always kind and helpful. The management was kinda iffy but they did there jobs so not too much of complaint about that.
Free lunch
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
supervisors would throw u under the bus the first chance they get if u let them, poorly run and lots of food waste because of miscommunication and just no common since
Pro érvek
Students and most co works are friendly
Kontra érvek
Cut throat atmosphere because of certain supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good u get to meet all kinds off people but bad the company does not support the employees or treat the employees with any respect no appreciation is showed when due to employees regular employees are being told to do manager and shift leader work and not being paid for it breaks are being taken out of checks and breaks are not being given employees are training new hires instead of supervisors or managers on duty employees are never heard when it’s a problem and it’s reported nothing is ever done because managers that are friends with hire up in the company don’t let it get to anyone higher than them so problem never gets resolved and the employees that complain usually get fired for some out of the blue reason or hours are cut back
Meet and greet
Kontra érvek
The raise the company just got
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management, unorganized, we are always short staffed. They keep employees around that do not do their work. But the benefits and paid time off and vacation is a plus. Work schedule usually stays the same.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s very convenient, nice staff & I learn a lot while I’m there. It’s a good learning experience to learn new things & I be busy all of the time especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays & interact with the customers hoping they have a wonderful experience.
Pro érvek
Free lunch per day, good hours.
Kontra érvek
Healthcare is too high especially since I got no kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working at Yosemite national park and , living conditions were at half dome campsite and were not clean bathrooms and community kitchen were dirty, could not get enough sleep due to kids partying, at my age I should have been placed in men's dorm. also staff had me working at concession instead of pantry or prep in restaurants, willing to return if job and living conditions would apply to my experience and age.
Not stressful
Living conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being in a different place with different people and learning more about the company. The bad is thing is that setting up will be different. But I am hoping for the best in this environment and I would like to gain a lot more from here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place environment great manager great teamwork love being off weekends and holiday and working where my son goes to school my spouse also works at the school
Great workplace
Pay not so great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company’s pay for vacation and sick days fairly. The only problems is de union is hard to get Hispanic diversity or another race. As as Hispanic we have hard time to get in the company. Many other person apply an never been called.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time I’m a half, after 40 hours a week I not only worked in Fort McMurray, I also worked in Fort St John and Saskatchewan. They have many areas to work but you didn’t have a choice. They themselves would choose where you would work. Pay for your travel there and back. Was good enough for me. Bring away from my daughter was hard though
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company really made it to the top by skimming the employees pay and squeezing every bit of work and food material into every dish. Every employee has a price tag assigned that management schedules for “bonus opportunities” Often felt overwhelming amount of work for a short amount of time.
Friendly coworkers
Stress, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure you try out the location before committing, get to know the chef manager before starting because they set the culture and vibe in the location. If you are a person that is more interested in the art than they are in the money Aramark is not the place for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a good menu set up, lots of management to back up and help train new accounts, and to cover loss of positions, but had an unrealistic expectation of profits . They flew throught management and staff, and didn't impress the client with high prices, and low cost product. I enjoyed learning from the many Chefs I worked with, and felt I was treated with respect, although sometimes not compensated enough for my work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, lots of learning opportunities, respectful treatment
Kontra érvek
Long hours, stressful and changing work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great job. I enjoy my hours and the free food but im needed a job with better pay and better benefits . They have lots of options there to in the kitchen and overall its an easy job.
Pro érvek
free food and good scheldule
Kontra érvek
healthcare and barely any vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
you make good friends there and the rooms are pretty nice. the food is pretty good and there is some decent room to advance with the company. it was a good time