Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook/Server

Munkakör megnevezése
Cook/Server34 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 266 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I'm working on a job it's not just for me but for other people and how I can be of help to them. And getting my job done at the end of the day!! the management could be better in treating everyone equally that's very important to me. not to have respectable persons on a job and to treat everyone fairly thanks!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good company to work for, good compensation but the specific company I work for doesn't have good management team. But overall the company itself Isa great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouod still work for aramark i just want to get paid for being a cook i was cooking but being paid as a sever i worked for this company for 3 years was not making no real money 8.50
Munkahelyi kultúra
workers need to make more than $12 cooks need to make more than $14 & the workers need consistency not to be moved to different locations working for the company is good but they just leave powder pay farepay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment , fast paced, good pay, free meals , Hard but fair work. I enjoy constant moving around and also driving. I get a lot out of engaging with different customers and striving to make them happy.
Good pay
Not enough hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good temporary job especially for college kids. It helped pay the bills but as far as making it a career it was not for me. Management is okay. I learned a little about cooking which was pretty cool
Munkahelyi kultúra
it can be fast paced days then it can be very busy but i learned to work as team at really fast system of togetherness. detail with alot of costumers was challeging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy fast paced working. Serving students,staff and coworkers at a university. Intermediate to hard recipes to follow. Learned basic cooking skills. Also learned intermediate chef skills. Seeing smiles on peoples faces when they enjoyed what they were served.
Free meals
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day would start in preparing breakfast and serving the students. I then prepare lunch special for the day and serve the food. We would fill out production logs for breakfast and lunch. My manager would help if we needed. The work place was clean and very organized. I felt keeping up with production was a little stressful. Making sure we had plenty of food.. I enjoyed going to work and looking forward to seeing my co-workers. I would have liked full time work. I didn't care for the long summer dreaks. I liked learning about food preparation in large quantities.
I learned how important it is to work together and be a team player.

It is also enjoyable to make great food and have people enjoy your cooking.
The working hours
No advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn how to cook and serve. This job opened me up to the word of cooking. I learned how to open up to people and sharing a biblical perspective to everyday problems in the work force. Help people understand the greatness of blessings from God.
Munkahelyi kultúra
just fun the best fun like why do I have to explain you work at a baseball field whats not s to like fans make you work fun like your being paid to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a consession stand at the key arena and cooked food and prepare food serve beer and worked 30 hours a week and I liked the pay but it was seasonal
good benefit
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there gave me great experience. I got the opportunity to work almost every job there. I always came in when people were sick and work every location on campus at least once. But every time the yearly evaluation came up they would always tell me how wonderful i was . But i would only get 4 out of a 5 star review because if i got a 5 star review they would have to promote me in which there was no position to do so.
great workers, great exsperence
Kontra érvek
you can never seem to move up in the company position wise
Munkahelyi kultúra
48,000 people a day usually walking into the stadium. very loud because of people rooting for their favorite team. hardest part of the job is the big rush when the gates open.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I miss working for aramark. i loved my coworkers and enjoyed the management there. it was an easy and fun job that i would recommend to any one..................
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
about the same every day, but new kids coming in to start the new year. new way's to keep a heathly meal, talking and laughing will able to do our work, all different culture, not a problem, all job are some what hard, but enjoy every bit of it. the end of the school year
fun people
fast days
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved contact with customers everybody super nais, i loved work here except for the very racist supervisor but everything else very well i love serving the people
time to work
very racist
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good company to work for. Some days things can be exciting and new. That's all I can say about this company. I only been working there for ten months.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
Contracts need improvement. If you work more than eight hours it should be considered overtime.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Preparing food and serving customers is always a good ideal job for an adaptable people person. This job here gave me the opportunity to learn how to use my people skills and become more sufficient with customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot of from working my coworkers and with Aramark, I loved it. Got along with everyone and the customers. Loved cooking pizzas and preparing customer's plate. Hardest part of work was trying to make sure food got out in time but it did eventually with a little team work. My most enjoyable part of work was cooking pizzas.
Pro érvek
Free food and having fun with coworkers and customers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
well i liked this job better i enjoy entertaining costumers, & co workers, they have the best patio view to take a break at. but other than that we always got our hands full because if the events be going on.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés