Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
73 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 649 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This seems like the ideal company. I'm very grateful for the knowledge I've gained in my tenure with Aramark. However the organization and lack of care for employees as a company is my reason for wanting to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's been my experience as an Aramark FLM for 11 years that the company has had a vision and innovation in the hospitality industry. When the company went public, too many noticeable changes were made that put pressure on management performance goals. My departure of the company in early 2019 was due to the company's CEO/CFO poor decision of rescinding bonus pay that was rightly earned in 2018 based on exceeding performance goals. Aramark would be a good company to work for if they would follow through on the promises they have made in the areas of earned compensation based on performance metrics.
Cutting edge food trends
Bonus plan payouts and proper 401K matching
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my 8 months with the company it did not take long for me to realize the flaws within this company. The managers seems to always have more work then they can handle which affect the hourly employees. If the manager is not there for the employees is the manager really managing or just doing more useless work for corporate. There are too many computer programs used within the company, four programs alone just for hiring. Hiring also takes a long time so when a manger says "we have a person in interview to help us out". This means it will be two to three weeks before that person starts. It seems like there are countless useless jobs at the corporate levels and those people secure their jobs by making employees believe they are an important asset to the company. This company is willing to do whatever it takes to make a profit at the end of the day so do not trust them and think for your self if you do work for this company. I would like to say thanks for paying me to sit on my butt at home through quarantine, good paycheck for doing nothing HA.
Free meal everyday
Bad Company overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt like they didn’t adhere to their own standards of quality and systems. Procedures and practices were not always feasible based on required contractual obligations
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be able to balance Company and Client daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. Daily work life is what you make it. Making the client happy is priceless, at the same time very challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location is Union staffed. It is union against managers. Tough working environment when the main focus is complaining and not executing daily goals properly. Lots of grievences and loss of focus on the client. Aramark overall is a good company. Just have to find your fitting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company always helpful and supportive Management were always around with sound and productive advice and targets set were always challenging but achievable
Munkahelyi kultúra
it really depends on the site you work at, some sites are better than other in regards to management and overall job culture, and co workers. overall decent company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is great. High overturn on management. Work load is way too high for a 10 hour job. Expectation for management is too extreme. Company need to hire more Leads to help managers with their daily duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always pushing the boundaries to come up with inventive ways to accommodate company and client. Company works hard to balance profitability and quality work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible on-boarding process. There is on-line training but it doesn't pertain to actual job. If you are having trouble with one of the systems in place you will need to call 1-800 numbers and be on hold for most of the day. Many of the systems they have in place are enormous time and energy wasters. Prepare for a lot of unnecessary and redundant office work. As a manager is it almost impossible to deal with difficult employees. They are so worried about someone taking legal action that you will suffer with the same "bad seed" for ever despite due diligence and following all company protocol. My staff used to joke that they could do anything and not get fired. If you're passionate about making a difference where you work, don't work here. You'll be frustrated to tears. Oh....and the benefits are lousy!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a Good Tour working for Aramark. Lots of Growth personally & Professionally.... There was plenty of opportunities for Professional Growth. Aramark proved to be a Beneficial fit for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best company to work for. No room for advancement. They always have people handpicked before an interview process. Terrible pay, no flexible schedules, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s corporate. Those interests manifest in multiple ways, raises are seasonal, so are resources. I see event orders and inventory sheets. I understand how much I generate for the company and I know my pay isn’t a living wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked my job until just recently. The company is moving to a new building and my position will most likely be eliminated. I was given no warning of this before their big announcement and then they preceded to cut my hours and pay to a point I have no choice but to seek employment elsewhere. I have felt all along that the support and training were very sparse and lacking. Most times I am left to figure things out for myself unless I specifically ask for help because I just don't understand something.
Pro érvek
good friendly people to work with
Kontra érvek
little to no support, training or meetings to keep staff informed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Aramark, unfortunately my direct manager and I have a very difficult time working together. I would recommend Aramark to everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked within aramark as a chef manager first before coming a catering manager of 1 of their units , it was a good place to work and i got on very well with the clients and always looked after their needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't do it! Cliques, upper management doesn't give a hoot, they'll only advance you if you kiss their butts, even though your boss is harassing, belittling, talking about you to other employees and managers behind your back, and lack of communication on purpose their boss doesn't care. I did work with some great people.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Upper Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
High turnover for hourly employees. Hard to find qualified people because pay is low. Depending on your property, no nights or weekends. Hardest part of the job is getting people to come to work day in and day out.
Pro érvek
free lunch, no long nights, occasional weekends
Kontra érvek
recipes that don't always work, rude customers, high hourly turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun place to work, but did not give help when help was needed, left their chefs in the wind to handle every thing got burned out quickly. it was a horrible experience for me personally.
free lunch
left you with no help
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are just starting off going to work offshore this is a great place for you to work. Great place to learn different task and advance in another position really fast.