Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef Manager

65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 389 értékelés megtekintése
Soul Killer
Chef/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, december 7.
Terrible on-boarding process. There is on-line training but it doesn't pertain to actual job. If you are having trouble with one of the systems in place you will need to call 1-800 numbers and be on hold for most of the day. Many of the systems they have in place are enormous time and energy wasters. Prepare for a lot of unnecessary and redundant office work.
As a manager is it almost impossible to deal with difficult employees. They are so worried about someone taking legal action that you will suffer with the same "bad seed" for ever despite due diligence and following all company protocol. My staff used to joke that they could do anything and not get fired. If you're passionate about making a difference where you work, don't work here. You'll be frustrated to tears.
Oh....and the benefits are lousy!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I give Aramark an overall 4..
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore,MD, Seaford, DE2019, szeptember 26.
I had a Good Tour working for Aramark. Lots of Growth personally & Professionally.... There was plenty of opportunities for Professional Growth. Aramark proved to be a Beneficial fit for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Terrible
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ithaca, NY2019, augusztus 15.
Not the best company to work for. No room for advancement. They always have people handpicked before an interview process. Terrible pay, no flexible schedules, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well, It’s a corporation, meaning that it he’s beholden to corporate interests. Those interests manifest in
Chef manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, augusztus 9.
It’s corporate. Those interests manifest in multiple ways, raises are seasonal, so are resources.

I see event orders and inventory sheets. I understand how much I generate for the company and I know my pay isn’t a living wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly staff but management lacks communication with workers
Chef Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, július 1.
I liked my job until just recently. The company is moving to a new building and my position will most likely be eliminated. I was given no warning of this before their big announcement and then they preceded to cut my hours and pay to a point I have no choice but to seek employment elsewhere. I have felt all along that the support and training were very sparse and lacking. Most times I am left to figure things out for myself unless I specifically ask for help because I just don't understand something.
Pro érvek
good friendly people to work with
Kontra érvek
little to no support, training or meetings to keep staff informed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good pay, poor management
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2019, június 20.
In catering I worked 80-100 hrs/week during the busy season. Sometimes had to work 18+ hour days. Write up happy for petty things. Poor management. Our DM berated managers and directors regularly and was very patronizing. Very disrespectful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Poor Management
CHEF MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alabama2019, április 1.
I love working for Aramark, unfortunately my direct manager and I have a very difficult time working together. I would recommend Aramark to everyone.
good place to work
chef manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louth2019, március 11.
i worked within aramark as a chef manager first before coming a catering manager of 1 of their units , it was a good place to work and i got on very well with the clients and always looked after their needs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Where do I start
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY 146272018, november 29.
Don't do it! Cliques, upper management doesn't give a hoot, they'll only advance you if you kiss their butts, even though your boss is harassing, belittling, talking about you to other employees and managers behind your back, and lack of communication on purpose their boss doesn't care. I did work with some great people.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Upper Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a lot of opportunities to see different properties
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, november 27.
High turnover for hourly employees. Hard to find qualified people because pay is low. Depending on your property, no nights or weekends. Hardest part of the job is getting people to come to work day in and day out.
Pro érvek
free lunch, no long nights, occasional weekends
Kontra érvek
recipes that don't always work, rude customers, high hourly turnover
fun place to work
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, november 24.
it was a fun place to work, but did not give help when help was needed, left their chefs in the wind to handle every thing got burned out quickly. it was a horrible experience for me personally.
free lunch
left you with no help
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a great place to work
Chef Manager Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broussard, LA2018, augusztus 8.
If you are just starting off going to work offshore this is a great place for you to work. Great place to learn different task and advance in another position really fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beautiful places to work.
chef manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, július 17.
Not the best place to be or company to work for but I feel like it was only at this location. Lack of care for employees and Lack of management was so bad interns left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun evrionment
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, június 5.
Working here was interesting getting a chance to get a better grip on catering. We catered to the Viking and the Gophers football teams, and the college hockey and basketball teams. We also catered to the sponsors of the teams themselves.

We did many concerts in the time I was there as well.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
No real chance for professional growth
not to bad
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford2018, március 14.
arrive at 6.45 open up and set kitchen and restaurant for service, open for breakfast at 8.00am.
greet the staff and plan the days service and production.
free lunch
no room for improvement
Nothing but a number
Chef Manager, Events (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2018, március 12.
Aramark is a mixed bag, but the common denominator in each role I held with the company over the course of approximately 10 years, is that their words do not match up with their actions. I have worked for Aramark in three different lines of business; health care, business dining and higher education. I have held positions such as executive chef, location manager, production manager and retail manager. Each of these experiences were unpleasant and ultimately has lead me to the decision that it is a problem with company culture.
Pay
Work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ping pong table would have been nice.
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nation wide2018, március 4.
As far as the food is concerned, there is no more passion in it's creation or execution unless you are willing to break the rules a little bit. With the redundancy of accounting programs and menu controls, it really puts limits on your face time with the staff and more importantly the client. There are just not enough hours in a day.
vacation
Kontra érvek
Super long hours as a salaried manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good schedule for balance
Chef Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parsippany, NJ2018, február 23.
provides good work schedule for balance of life
lots of line classes
good mamangement support
great ckientel in building - open to promotions and fun events
Unfair Business Practices
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mt. Vernon, IL2017, július 27.
Was fired from a 50 thousand dollar a year starting position due to a bunch of female employees who were sisters ganging up on me and telling the company they felt uncomfortable around me.( Not sure why they felt that way) was only told they deemed it as harassment and I was fired.
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Nice job
Chef Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA 704022017, július 20.
ARAMARK has nice benefits, they follow school schedule so making full time can be hard. Advancement was difficult it seems but did happen. Large company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van