Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Chef194 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
194 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 488 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, I have enjoyed my work, and see the results, and I do like going to work, and making a positive influence, for the client, providing the best product for them, on a daily basis.
The team, that I have been a part of, is very encouraging, and the environment continues to be one that is rewarding.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, and opportunity to be excellent
Kontra érvek
Equipment and location, does need updating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With so many different divisions and job sites, it is hard to rate this company as a whole. I though, always loved my job here. You know it's a good company when after ten years with them you still do not have anything bad to say.
Work life balanc
Munkahelyi kultúra
HR buried there head in the sand and did nothing about a verbally abusive and menacing general manager, district manager looked away as did most other in the company and host account (even when the contract was lost) The gm had favorites because they looked like he did, and hated anyone that didn’t. Vindictive, condescending and threatening. Not a safe or healthy work environment. Shame on you Aramark, shame on you district manager, executive chef and Human Resources. Glad you all got what you deserved.
Not one thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mi experiencia de trabajar en Aramark fue muy buena, buenos sueldos, cumplen lo que prometen,total respaldo para tus funciones a desempeñar. Volvería a trabajar con Aramark.
Pro érvek
Te sientes muy bien en Aramark y aprendes mucho.
Que se fue de Colombia.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa en general, buen ambiente de trabajo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very open to suggestions and supportive. Flexible when needed. Very good work environment and equipment to fully complete a job. Fun atmosphere and great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
pesima empresa, no trabajen ahi les pagaran $ 800 pesos a la semana para que con eso sobrevivas con tu familia
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can have a good career there If you are a screw up alcoholic drug addict and typical low life. If you like being treated unfairly with disrespect this is a job for you
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to work and make sure breakfast crew was prepared for breakfast rush. Then lunch crew would arrive abound 9:00 am. I would go over the days menu. Then get them to started on setting up there stations for the lunch rush. Supervise lunch production and work what ever stains needed the most help. then the dinner crew would come in at about 2: pm and get ready for the dinner rush, I would stay and help out the stations until the rush was over, due inventory and then the order. that was a typical day. The hardest part of my job was trying to use a new computer program the company put out for the Chefs to use to set up menus for the weeks and months to come, it didn't work like it was supposed to and management didn't believe me and I would get e-mails at midnight or later telling me to respond immediately as to why the menus were not in place. Management gave no support and when I finally turned in my resignation management said they had heard from other facilities that they were having the same problems I was having with the program and thought it was funny. By this time I was frazzled to a crisp and couldn't take it anymore. The only enjoyable part of this job was working with the hourly employees in making sure the students were happy.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started as adhock but after 2 years got a permanent position and stayed for 6 years great job but with very little chance of progression to a higher position felt like being held back so took redundancy when vessel moved to wind farms
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a terrible company to work for. They expect way too much from their employees with very little to work with. Hours are cut in locations where they should be increased and they refuse to hire when staff is already short.
ZERO appreciation for jobs well done. NO bonuses, NO benefits of any worth. Just an expectation to work yourself to death but do NOT expect a “thank you”
Munkahelyi kultúra
have worked here for a couple of years and is now run by ex military and the office staff are premature just left the school kind of people have not been trained the correct way and talk to you as if you were 5 yrs old a joke really if you think about
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst place i have worked no help from catering manager people on ling term sick always short staffed and if they send cover for cooking they send a pot washer from other sites and vey unsafe place as smoke alarm taped up saying faulty
non
no breaks no help
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company was bought out by the university of British Columbia. Worked here as a jack of all trades, Would be a dishwasher, prep or line cook, wherever they needed me
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly recommend this area of work to all locals in Oregon. This is a great company who treats there employees well. Room for advancement.
Great team members

CORPORATE ran and they do a fantastic job of returning Oregons Gem back to what the state knows.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trabajo cordiales y jefaturas excelente, además un grato ambiente laboral
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate tends to micro manage a bit too much. There key ingredient lists are a nice tool but sometimes those products are not available and it takes too long trying to substitute products through there noncatalog ordering system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work here.disgusting management head up there arses. Great executive head chef. Too many chiefs not enough Indians .couple of good eggs.plenty rats too
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you just want a check you can go to this employer if you want to find a job where you can have a career and be able to move up in the company the I suggest you find somewhere else to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor upper management. Disorganized. No incentives for hourly employees. No raises for hourly employees (less than .20 a year) . Employee Reviews never completed . No training, no orientation. Understaffed at most locations.
Decent vacation 3 weeks for 5+ years
Kontra érvek
Staffing, scheduling, lack of incentives, lack of organization. Constant budget cuts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job as a chef ,since I started in April 2019 my very first season as a chef cooking alot of foods and beef briskets I find myself enjoying what I do .
Eat good food
Kontra érvek
Can't watch baseball game when working