Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

188 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 349 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible company to work for
Lead chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvington, NY2020, január 9.
Aramark is a terrible company to work for. They expect way too much from their employees with very little to work with. Hours are cut in locations where they should be increased and they refuse to hire when staff is already short.
ZERO appreciation for jobs well done. NO bonuses, NO benefits of any worth. Just an expectation to work yourself to death but do NOT expect a “thank you”
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst place i have ever work
adhoc Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aberdeen2019, december 20.
have worked here for a couple of years and is now run by ex military and the office staff are premature just left the school kind of people have not been trained the correct way and talk to you as if you were 5 yrs old a joke really if you think about
Munkahelyi kultúra
started off great with different food
Chef/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire2019, december 12.
worst place i have worked no help from catering manager people on ling term sick always short staffed and if they send cover for cooking they send a pot washer from other sites and vey unsafe place as smoke alarm taped up saying faulty
non
no breaks no help
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for
Chef De Cuisine (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crater Lake, OR2019, december 2.
I would highly recommend this area of work to all locals in Oregon. This is a great company who treats there employees well. Room for advancement.
Great team members
CORPORATE ran and they do a fantastic job of returning Oregons Gem back to what the state knows.
Excelente empresa
chef ejecutivo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antofagasta, Antofagasta2019, november 23.
Trabajo cordiales y jefaturas excelente, además un grato ambiente laboral
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
They are a fine company
CHEF (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2019, november 11.
Corporate tends to micro manage a bit too much. There key ingredient lists are a nice tool but sometimes those products are not available and it takes too long trying to substitute products through there noncatalog ordering system.
Leuchars station
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leuchars2019, november 10.
Don’t work here.disgusting management head up there arses. Great executive head chef. Too many chiefs not enough Indians .couple of good eggs.plenty rats too
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend this job to anyone
CHEF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 4.
If you just want a check you can go to this employer if you want to find a job where you can have a career and be able to move up in the company the I suggest you find somewhere else to work.
Poor upper management
Chef de Cuisine (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mayfield Hts, OH2019, október 23.
Poor upper management. Disorganized. No incentives for hourly employees. No raises for hourly employees (less than .20 a year) . Employee Reviews never completed . No training, no orientation. Understaffed at most locations.
Decent vacation 3 weeks for 5+ years
Kontra érvek
Staffing, scheduling, lack of incentives, lack of organization. Constant budget cuts
Oakland coliseum
Chef-cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, október 23.
I enjoy my job as a chef ,since I started in April 2019 my very first season as a chef cooking alot of foods and beef briskets I find myself enjoying what I do .
Eat good food
Kontra érvek
Can't watch baseball game when working
Chef De Partie.
Chef Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hmp Altcourse2019, október 17.
I was once a member of a great kitchen team at Hmp Altcourse
it could be very busy within the kitchen,at times stressfull and hard
we had very good managers to rely on for support and advice
the enviroment was always challenging and rewarding too.
The meal time service was always quick paced,dealing with issues from
the prisoners whom worked along side of you,daily.teaching some basic
skills on shift to the prisoners,giving them a better understanding and
self belief as well as rewarding feeling,to have acheived goals,which
went towards a N.V.Q. qualification and possable employment,once they were released back into the community.the kitchen was pretty large and
at hard to suppervise,with only ever 3 chefs and 1 head chef per team/per shift,working on a pattern of 2 in 5 days off/then 5 in/2days off.
the money was very good,holidays and pay rises were also very nice to be given each year.we all were very security aware,security would be the main priority when on your shift,secondly the food to prepare and finally the cleaning process which was also a constant ongoing requirment.i really miss the team work and buzz from helping the prisoners.the close bond we all had as staff,weather it be G4S,Aramark and or healthcare,we all worked very well together,providing a secure,clean,safe and well balanced menu,in our case,to prisoners and all staff thoughout the day.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor wage, meals on duty, nice manager
Chef Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside2019, szeptember 30.
Company run badly at the top, ground level are good people, strange systems which hinder rather than help, long wait for progression, meals while you work
cinco estrellas
Chef operativo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irapuato gto. y León2019, szeptember 12.
es una empresa yo pienso ka la mejor de todas las empresas de comedores Industriales k conosco y k e escuchado ay en mexico
Do not work for aramark
Lead Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2019, szeptember 2.
The worst run food service mngmt company EVER. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PRETENDERS! They will steal all of your dignity and pay 0.00 for your knowledge and experience. Terrible company run by imbeciles.
See above
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont care at all about their staff.
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Preston2019, augusztus 20.
Worked there for 10years. Every year it got worse with cut backs. They try and manage with what little staff they have and keep piling on the work. They drop your hours and give you more work load, don't replace staff so you do a 4 man job with as little pay as they can get away with. Quality of food is dismal.
Pro érvek
Met some great people. Sociable hours.
Kontra érvek
Management, pay, work load, take criticisms from client's about quality of food that we have to use.
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible experience would not recommend
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilson, NC2019, augusztus 16.
Nobody trained me or showed me how to do anything relevant to my job. I figured everything out on my own and when I discussed unsafe practices with my boss that could effect customers I was told to ignore them and continue to work
4,0
great workplace
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antrim2019, augusztus 12.
Working for Aramark was great experience, great teamwork and helpful management. Strict on paperwork and cleanliness (clean as you go rule),fresh food produced on daily basis,lovely canteen set-up.
friendliness
low rate of pay
Belle équipe de travail.
Chef de cuisine (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint-Laurent, QC2019, július 29.
Bombardier Global de finition est une unité problématique en gestion d'entretiens et réparation.
La clientèle est très difficile et en veulent toujours plus et veulent payés moins.
Termine tôt.
Très tôt le matin.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Ok but...
Chef de Cuisine (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elon, NC2019, július 26.
With being food service of course there is stress and high volume customer flow. However, there is a definite lack of internal promotions for associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job wasn’t worth adding to my resume.
Chef Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Georgia2019, július 1.
I worked at a jail so you can imagine my daily task dealing with inmates on a daily basis. The manager was the worse person I’ve ever worked with. He called in 2-3 days every week and still got paid salary. He never ordered what the kitchen needed cause he was never there. I had to do my job and his which wasn’t fair to me nor the other staff. The work area was inhabitable infested with rats and various stains of roaches. I had to leave.
Pro érvek
You meet new people cause the turnover in the job was very high
Kontra érvek
Everything from pay to self security since you are working with inmates.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van