Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a productive place to work at, colleagues are really nice and supportive, and the pay is less but consistent.We have other benefits as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark are international company, reputable and well recognised all over Ireland and beyond. I'm very proud to be part of Aramark staff. It's awesome working with all staffs at Aramark and well trained staff with good moral
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked 7 years with Aramark in Crumlin Hospital. Too much work for basic wage. Unsafe equipment, not enough staff for how busy it was. No management skills, didn't care, rosters we're always late. I was dropped down to 1 day a week without any communication with myself until I confronted the mangers, was told it was for new staff to train even though I was with company 5 years they all passed the blame.
When I left Aramark.
To many
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor. Not fun. Used staff as and when. Didn’t pay very well. If the boss was having a good day then it was ok but if the boss was having a bad day you would know about it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment Was fulling Had fun Gained experience Learned from mistakes People were nice enjoyed job Can get vary tired at end of the night
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a good company to work for, i am a people person so loved face to face interaction with workers. However management took over and it became unbearable to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
My previous employer was tuped over in September 2019 to Aramark so it was not my choice to work for them. All of our employees were reassured that the business would run exactly as it had previously which turned out to be a lie. Instead of supplying existing casual hours workers with contracts they employed outside workers with full-time hours which was not at all fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good company to work with and flexible especially if you are a nursing mother or a student or still relating children it gives you room to work and attend to your family issues. I recommend it for anyone who wanted to work as a kitchen assistant or studied hospitality. Very good company and my manager was a great lady
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place was very fast paced. You were expected to do things well and on time. However the time you were expected to complete tasks in were very reasonable and every one was very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A busy place and they wanted me.to work like twho people for an minimum per hour income. I supost to bring in the plates wash and bring out on the same time as it was busy and fast going the role was to wash the dishis for like 1000 customers in 1.5h and was like 2500 bowls and plates and cups plus coffe cups or just gtases.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a horrible workplace, you spend 11 hr 15 minutes in the hospital and get paid from 8h 30 min to 9 h 15 min. Half of the time they pay incorrectly. The managment is not organised and doesn't take their employees into consideration. Most of them have no formal training in any type of managment or basic bussiness. They are always short staffed, having to do breakfast for 32 patients by yourself is seen as a norm. When a person is new they take advantage of them by either making them work extra day (since they have no staff) or asking for "favours" which is where they do extra work without extra pay. Overall the job is not difficult once you know you're diets and the actual job. It's a beneficial experience especially engaging with the patients and giving them the food they need to get better. The job itself is 8/10 The work, the management and overall experience 3/10. I would not recommend this to anyone. It's a minimum wage job in an infectious environment , the hours are long and not all the managers are supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, fun people, different buildings to work in... get to network with alot of people because of being on campus. Get to take food handlers class for free and get paid too, woo! Nice place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job in catering, the training was excellent, was an exciting place to work at times. Management was the worst ever. Too many power hungry individuals two faced and too much back bitting going on amongst the management Was pretty unprofessional and frustrating. Management also lacked tacked in dealing with staff. job itself was great, shifts always available.
Many hours available
Worst management ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with Aramark during my exam period and the following summer. I worked on a zero hour contract and had either one or two shifts per week. I was not pressured to take on more shifts than I could handle. The management were very friendly and accommodating though at times rotas were not released on time etc. There was always something to do and being customer facing I was able to develop my social and professional skills very fast.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Can be overwhelming on busy days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed the environment in which I worked and my job duty was compensated well. I would feel comfortable rejoining the company without hesitation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place for students to work. One shift was typically 4 hours. The job was easy. Minimum wage. Sometimes I had 6 am shifts and some night I was not off until 10-11pm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was very much the same in a lot of cases. A lot of repetition when it came to the work but a lot of it is more so interacting with customers and being polite.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Please don't work for this company management have no experience what so ever always having a go at you always pick up on the negative things never say well done for what you have done always short staffed
No weekend work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good work environment and generally good, until they closed.What can I say about Aramark, a lot of camaraderie and very responsible managers with experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very poor place to work. Hours are way too long ,12 hours a day. Management is awful and unorganized. They are also under staffed and calling people in on there days off to come in. Would not recommend.
LONG HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Aramark. I was lucky enough to work with people who understood the balance between work and home life. I was fortunate to work for a manager who understood and recognized his employees talents and worth. I can't speak on ALL of Aramark, this is a reflection of MY experience.