Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Caterer/Server

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in Nike Catering, so I got a much more unique experience than other teenagers my age were getting from their jobs. Coworkers are welcoming and nice, and the environment is very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My schedule was great Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Catering is awesome to, very stress-free. Happy employees happy management. My downside is, lifting heavy chafers.
Free lunches are great.
Kontra érvek
When you're on your feet all day 30 minutes break isn't enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great experience to work there for a weekend job. Got to see players up front and was treated respectfully by management. Worked in a number of departments.I wish back then I had the opportunity to work there full time. Super cool people to work with.
Eat free, tips
Kontra érvek
A lot of standing and walking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had no job experience when I joined Aramark. Worked part time and was a student worker. Got paid $10 hour and got around 10-20 hours weekly. Flexible schedule because of being a student.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was a very good job for me. Being in college was not a problem for them and they always understood that school things come up. A typical day was 5-6 hours with lunch and one event.
Pro érvek
lunch, coworkers, and easy days
Kontra érvek
under staff big events sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a caterer in the skyboxes in Neyland stadium during football games. The work was fast paced. The food was delicious. Because I only worked football games, I didn't really get enough hours.
Free delicious food
Kontra érvek
I only worked at home football games
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice job for the time being, but like all good things they must end. My boss was pleasant and my coworkers were great. I just couldn't continue working here because of the low wage and zero benefits.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
● Prepare banquet room for the function ● Display excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance ● Serve meals and beverage in accordance with catering protocol ● Properly set tables for special functions, Wipe and polish silverware ● Load and unload event equipment into catering vehicles, following all truck safety procedures in compliance with DOT regulation ● Clean all functions areas upon completion and Perform opening and closing side work as needed ● Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion, Maintain equipment and all other catering supplies ● Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follow all company safety policies and procedures; reporting equipment and maintenance repairs to Managers in a timely manner
Flexibility
Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work until they changed the whole staff. I would work there again if I had the chance it's hard to get on there though. I miss the busy season
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a good place to work. This is a job for someone who can work under pressure, who can work at an incredibly fast pace, and maintain a smile while doing it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is ok to much of management turn around, working with other companies in the stadium makes it enjoyable. for me to move within the organization has not been easy
enjoy the venue
Kontra érvek
management turn around to high
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace culture was relatively good and the managers and captains were quite knowledgeable and understanding. The extra pay compensated for the difficulty of the job, I think. I recommend it.
Free Lunches
Unpaid Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only have worked at Aramark for a month now and I love it. They are extremely professional and cares for the employees. I am grateful to work with such a team.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to take on several positions in catering. I catered events, bartended, and worked concessions. The hours were flexible and management worked with my class schedule.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
no time for breaks during some events
Munkahelyi kultúra
in charge of set up of buffet tables, organize supply rooms, serve, break down and clean of catered events. Bartend if head bartender is on vacation or if they need a roll out beer and wine bar. It's a fun place to work. Managers and employees are all fun to work with. I work only when there is an event on call.
Pro érvek
free food from the event for lunch.
Kontra érvek
need more hours, hard work setting up tables and chairs. carrying heaving pans of food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
food and beverage prep giving customers the ultimate experience of food and entertainment Work can be out doors you work concerts, sporting events private party
Pro érvek
concert and high prfile events good money
Kontra érvek
mostly weekends and venues hours from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors and coworkers are great! Fun place to work. Organized, set up, and delivered catering events for Nike employees. Schedule was flexible and getting days off if needed was fairly easy.
Kontra érvek
Didn't get schedule ahead of time and got it the evening before, ie, wouldn't get tuesday's scheduled time until monday evening
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is that of a family. We all treat one another with respect and are constantly willing to help our peers. One big happy, dysfunctional family!
Management rocks
hours, tips
Munkahelyi kultúra
hired me as a college student and treated me fairly. had not a single issue with being paid on time, work I was asked to do, or hours I was scheduled to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was willing to help each other to work as a team to get the job done. The capitans and leads would always lead me in the right place, easy to work and follow the capitans.
Pro érvek
Good food for lunch breaks and good pay
Kontra érvek
Distance and sometimes slowed down on work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's tolerable if you get along with your coworkers. There's a lot of downtime, but you'll still feel pretty tired after a 16+ hour shift. Overall, it is easy as long as you don't mind working long weekends, and you can afford to work as little as 5 hours a week from January to April, since it's slow season. This is a "meh" job, great when you're going to school since you mainly work weekends, but not if you're looking to provide/save up.