Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Caterer

Munkakör megnevezése
Caterer171 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
171 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 367 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to be consistent and perform my job at a timely matter. A typical day at work will be to make anywhere between 1-300 sandwiches and salads by myself to be delivered by at least 10 am to customers. The hours worked are beneficial and works for me being I have children in school. The pay could be increased being the service I provide for the company but I enjoy most of the employees and have more enjoyable days at work then anything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got to meet a lot of people. The work environment and its fellow employees were very friendly and helpful. It's easy to handle fast-paced and stressful situations at events when you have a team who are supportive and easy-going.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management had no idea what it is like to be on their feet for 15 hours a day to produce quality food at a university that creates cuisine for a multicultural clientele.
The benefits were okay but if you actually needed time off for an illness, they would balk and say suck it up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although, I am new the people who were there made it easier to adjust. They were nice and answered any question that I may have without hesitation. This position was able to get me out my comfort zone and interact with different people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was told about a potential job opening by a fellow student who I was in school with. She let me know it wasn't stressful and still allowed loads of time in the evenings for school work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The social aspect of the job helped me enjoy my time there as the vast majority of my colleagues were my age which made the work environment very social and comfortable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely not enough pay. I worked everyday from morning to night just to get paid $300 a month. And that’s on a good day. The minimum wage is ridiculous and too low
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is not union and you do more work for a little money I feel that they should pay they work a little bit more and allow us to be in the union
Working all was OK
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you get a place with fun chef's and energetic staff then you will have some fun times. Most of the time when events were over we would take the left overs that were going to be trashed home, so it's a great job for a college student looking for some money, and food.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, free food, easy.
Kontra érvek
bi-weekly pay, not a ton of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with student and staff. There are always smiling faces. No drama on the job. You can learned a lot from the student and the staff.
1,0
Great Pay
Great Benefits

Poor management

Alarmingly hostile work atmosphere

Disrespectful supervisors

Dirty kitchens

Health Code violations being overlooked

Massive waste of food, water and resources
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked due to lack of staff. When people are tired is when injuries happen. Managers don't care about employees. Schedule changes every day, management does not ask you before they change it. Can't plan anything for when you get off because you won't be off in time. Management is not family oriented. No life outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day is different in the food and beverage industry
I learned time management

Enjoy the work culture the most

Hardest part of the job managing time in the fast paced environment

Most enjoyable part of the job is learning new skills in the customer service industry
Free lunches
Short lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to use the till how and how to handle money they taught me how to serve drinks at the bar aswell there taught me loads of things that I didn’t know going into work with them
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I am scheduled to work, I will often get scheduled to work one day during the week (generally Saturdays when we have home football games) and work 12-14 hour days. Weddings are also very long, hard days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
unfortunately, the Aramark location i worked at was horrible. I was a good worker and took pride in my job. I demonstrated teamwork and got praises from my bosses boss for my work. I asked for a raise and didn't receive one when I asked. The workers weren't the greatest either but I must say they showed up everyday and was nice people some workers were great as well. It wasn't all bad but management was not good to their employees at all. I honestly believe had they showed any effort and showed they cared for their employees they would be motivated to work better. I no longer work for this company. There are some great accounts like Philadelphia Towers. The main branch. I have no complaints about that account. Excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Entered as a catering preparator and never managed to rise up in the company. I was there for almost 4 years and I would still be used for long hours that were never set. My work schedule was never set and it would always change and I was rarely asked if I wanted to stay overtime which was very frustrating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work for a college student. Pay was fairly low and management wasn't necessarily the best, but it was a good part-time job for extra cash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working at Aramark but there is a lot of heavy lifting and I just didn't feel like it was worth pulling my back out for $9 an hour, other than that I enjoyed my time working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of getting ready and preparing beverages and food. I learned about how to prepare and set up food dishes nicely and neatly, deliver food and beverages, and how top properly stack and clean dishes.
free lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
majority of time standing and walking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very excited to find what was a such a good fit. Promised career advancement throughout my employment and this is no longer the case. They do not implement the systems in place to create a stable work community.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés